Satin pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Trappedinsatin

Re: Satin pyjamas

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I have several pairs of Camille satin pjs - in fact, I'm wearing a pink pair right now. They feel amazing and the satin is wonderfully smooth and shiny.
My pairs from Camille are pink, blue, purple, white, silver, & gold. I also bought a robe from them, too ( white ), which feels great when worn over the pjs.
Have loved satin pjs ever since 'borrowing' my mother's ones as a teen. It always felt like such a forbidden pleasure wearing her satin clothes while she was out.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Thanks Trappedinsatin. It's nice to hear they feel as silky and smooth as they look in the photos. I must invest! I wonder if they are catering for satin-lovers as the have a dedicated section for 'Satin nightwear'? :D

I think their little video 'catwalk' clips are amazing as well. Not all their satin nightwear has them but quite a few of them. And they are all on Vimeo in glorious crisp HD, just for our pleasure.

https://vimeo.com/user43106648/videos
tuc001

Post by tuc001 »

i want satin pyjamas for my pleasure
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:32 pm I have several pairs of Camille satin pjs - in fact, I'm wearing a pink pair right now. They feel amazing and the satin is wonderfully smooth and shiny.
My pairs from Camille are pink, blue, purple, white, silver, & gold. I also bought a robe from them, too ( white ), which feels great when worn over the pjs.
Have loved satin pjs ever since 'borrowing' my mother's ones as a teen. It always felt like such a forbidden pleasure wearing her satin clothes while she was out.
Just had a look on their website and they have some nice things!

Shame there are no mens satin boxers or PJ's.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Cassandra wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 am Thanks Trappedinsatin. It's nice to hear they feel as silky and smooth as they look in the photos. I must invest! I wonder if they are catering for satin-lovers as the have a dedicated section for 'Satin nightwear'? :D

I think their little video 'catwalk' clips are amazing as well. Not all their satin nightwear has them but quite a few of them. And they are all on Vimeo in glorious crisp HD, just for our pleasure.

https://vimeo.com/user43106648/videos
Nice find!
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Cassandra wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 am Thanks Trappedinsatin. It's nice to hear they feel as silky and smooth as they look in the photos. I must invest! I wonder if they are catering for satin-lovers as the have a dedicated section for 'Satin nightwear'? :D
I bought mine via the Camille store on Amazon Marketplace, which was pretty handy as it was all transacted via my prexisting Amazon account.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinTom wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 am
Trappedinsatin wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:32 pm I have several pairs of Camille satin pjs - in fact, I'm wearing a pink pair right now. They feel amazing and the satin is wonderfully smooth and shiny.
Just had a look on their website and they have some nice things!

Shame there are no mens satin boxers or PJ's.

Hi SatiinTom

I think the plain satin pyjamas are fairly unisex depending on the colour/pattern of course. Maybe the plain silver ones would suit you? For me the femininity of satin is one of the things that attracts me to them. But if that's not your thing I totally understand!
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Ive tried that before but struggled as the chest and arms are right. Plus I get hot in long sleeve satin PJ's. Prefer short sleeve if possible.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 😀
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

SatinTom wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:57 pm Ive tried that before but struggled as the chest and arms are right. Plus I get hot in long sleeve satin PJ's. Prefer short sleeve if possible.

Thanks for the suggestion though. 😀
*Tight
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Cassandra wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:48 pm For me the femininity of satin is one of the things that attracts me to them.
Me too.
For me, the fact that I'm not only wearing satin, but satin intended for women, is a big part of the kink. When I used to crossdress as a teen, I initially did so just because I wanted to wear satin, but subsequently got a big thrill out of the fact that I was a guy dressing in girl's clothes ( and someone else's clothes at that ).
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

tumblr_pcp4ukwmdI1xtaxyyo1_540.jpg
tumblr_pcmwd5oIUc1xtaxyyo1_540.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

DItR7zuWAAAIEFA.jpg
DIT12vCXkAAPvua.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

IMG-20130601-WA0096.jpg
IMG-20130601-WA0096.jpg (18.28 KiB) Viewed 5425 times
hotpnksatinpants.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinslider wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 am IMG-20130601-WA0096.jpghotpnksatinpants.jpg
DO THESE PICKS HELP?
LOOK IN (SATIN WOMEN)
tuc001

Post by tuc001 »

👍