Thumbs up from me too :D
tuc001

Re: Satin pyjamas

Post by tuc001 »

can someone add videos please
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Some nice, and very durable*, satin PJs from La Vie en Rose...

PPJ.jpg
...although a small problem seems to arise every time I wear them.

* - Lord knows they take a beating!
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

since a kid i wear pajamas to bed, in about 10 yo my mom brought me 2 satin pjs set,have a mickey mouse on it,gold and silver,after that in my early teens also i have many satin pjs, 90% my pjs was satin and has pure silk 1 set from china.. no need stolen my sist or mom stuff,i cum every night when wear these pjs.. men wear satin pjs are acceptable in my family, as long as it hasn't flowery or pinky model..its ok for me..haha but sometimes i stolen my sist silk pjs too,i dont know but some girls pjs more silky than boys pjs,but not at all..
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

TomThompson wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:48 pm Some nice, and very durable*, satin PJs from La Vie en Rose...

PPJ.jpg

...although a small problem seems to arise every time I wear them.

* - Lord knows they take a beating!
YOU KNOW TOM, I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM! AND SOMETIMES ALL I GOTTA DO IS LOOK AT IT AND THE PROBLEM ARISES!
NICE JAMMIES BY THE WAY!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

il_570xN.506313238_27e8.jpg
Love these
The attachment il_570xN.506313238_27e8.jpg is no longer available
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

il_fullxfull.1517342708_8v5q.jpg
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

Cassandra wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm Me too. I love the look of satin pjs and of course how they feel to wear and sleep in. I prefer the long sleeved type for total body coverage of the smooth shiny satin.

Does anyone like satin nightshirts too? Like this from camille.co.uk. I keep meaning to try some satin nightwear from them. They look lush x
i ordered this exact nightwear from camille. 110% recommend it such a great feel and looks amazing in person
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinLure wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:01 pm
Cassandra wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm Me too. I love the look of satin pjs and of course how they feel to wear and sleep in. I prefer the long sleeved type for total body coverage of the smooth shiny satin.

Does anyone like satin nightshirts too? Like this from camille.co.uk. I keep meaning to try some satin nightwear from them. They look lush x
i ordered this exact nightwear from camille. 110% recommend it such a great feel and looks amazing in person
Hi Satinlure

Oh I'm so glad you ordered yourself something and you love it. I ordered some satin pyjamas from there in August last year like the ones in the pic attached, but in a beautiful lilac colour. They are really nice, feel lovely and have a gorgeous silky shimmer to them which catches the light. I found they are not the softest satin I've ever owned. I have had some nicer feeling lingerie just from my local Marks & Spencer in the past. But they certainly are lovely to wear and make me feel beautiful.

I do mean to order on of their long satin nightdresses as I bet they feel amazing too. Have you thought about ordering anything else? :-)
Attachments
camille-light-pink-satin-full-length-pyjama-set-p2342-9668_image.jpg
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 am

Hi Satinlure

Oh I'm so glad you ordered yourself something and you love it. I ordered some satin pyjamas from there in August last year like the ones in the pic attached, but in a beautiful lilac colour. They are really nice, feel lovely and have a gorgeous silky shimmer to them which catches the light. I found they are not the softest satin I've ever owned. I have had some nicer feeling lingerie just from my local Marks & Spencer in the past. But they certainly are lovely to wear and make me feel beautiful.

I do mean to order on of their long satin nightdresses as I bet they feel amazing too. Have you thought about ordering anything else? :-)
The lilac colour is breathtaking, not the sofest I own either but it still feels pretty darn good. I've considered ordering another nightdress but in pink, besides that just browsing ebay and such looking for new things. Anything you could recommend?
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinLure wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Hi Satinlure

The lilac colour is breathtaking, not the sofest I own either but it still feels pretty darn good. I've considered ordering another nightdress but in pink, besides that just browsing ebay and such looking for new things. Anything you could recommend?
I'm always looking too :-)

I bought this lovely matching nighdress/robe set from Amazon which is nice. Really pretty and feels gorgeous.
dolamen.jpg
Just search for 'Dolamen Women’s Lace Nighties Satin' an you should find this and some other lovely things too. You may have already seen them.

I thinks its good to share our finds on here to help each other out. Satin can be frustratingly hard to find sometimes x
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi Satinlure

I bought this lovely matching nighdress/robe set from Amazon which is nice. Really pretty and feels gorgeous.

dolamen.jpg

Just search for 'Dolamen Women’s Lace Nighties Satin' an you should find this and some other lovely things too. You may have already seen them.

I thinks its good to share our finds on here to help each other out. Satin can be frustratingly hard to find sometimes x
oh my that looks really pretty! I agree so much its quite benifitical to recommend each other stuff. For example this scarf i order online was just amazing. If you could feel heaven this would be it. I would deftinley recommend it purely for the feel.

www. amazon .co.uk/gp/product/B01EY6D77S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This chemise is also really cute probably my favourite item to spunk on!

https://www. amazon .co.uk/gp/product/B00T1UYFXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

SatinLure wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:36 pm
Cassandra wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:43 pm

dolamen.jpg

oh my that looks really pretty! I agree so much its quite benifitical to recommend each other stuff. For example this scarf i order online was just amazing. If you could feel heaven this would be it. I would deftinley recommend it purely for the feel.

www. amazon .co.uk/gp/product/B01EY6D77S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This chemise is also really cute probably my favourite item to spunk on!

https://www. amazon .co.uk/gp/product/B00T1UYFXS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
The scarf looks lovely and I can only imagine the fun you have with that! Such sweet delicate wisps of weightless silk caressing your skin. Soft against hard :oops:
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

The gorgeous silk pj set from Marks and Spencer looks a dream, If a little on the pricey side at £150. Would you pay that much for such sumptuousness?
Attachments
SD_02_T37_6929Q_KY_X_EC_0.jpg