Giant satin domme

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
TheyCallMe72

Giant satin domme

Post by TheyCallMe72 »

Had the fortune to be connected to a 7ft 2in tall, 400lbs curvy trans girl in the Netherlands. Some of you may know, but I'm a small, weedy thin guy, 5'1" tall and barely 110lbs, so we were quite the pair. I met her with the goal of indulging in satin play and we did just that.

It was really strange to be in the company of someone so young (she's 22 to my 45), but SO big and tall. Facially, she has a v pretty, baby face, kinda chubby. She's mixed race, v full lips and cute, but just so dazzingly tall and quite big built with it. She has a v large femme bottom and femme body shape, but her voice is half way house!

What I was most fascinated by was her custom made satin collection, bespoke for her enormous size and the idea that a 5ft nothing puny old guy like me could luxuriate whilst wearing her satin! She'd had items specially made for her over the last 2-3 years by various financial slaves and admirers. She had 2 satin blouses, one of which (light grey) she was wearing when I met her at her apartment, along with a pair of black leather jeans, which she was fairly much bulging out of. Her large bottom and waist were literally chest and shoulder high to me.

She had 2 satin nighties, a pair of v sumptuous satin pyjamas and my favourite, a pair of shiny pink satin bloomers. She had me strip down naked and put on these bloomers and a pink pyjama top. The bloomers, knee length on her, were down to my ankles pretty much and were HUGE. As was the pyjama top, the sleeves 8 or 9 inches too long and the shoulders literally hanging off me.

I felt so silly...but so horny sliding around in her oversized, but high quality, perfumed satin. She found the sight of me amusing and kept cracking up into giggles at how small I was and how large her satin looked, given she said it's tight on her! I sat on her lap for a while, her caressing me in her satin, with her absolutely huge, chubby hands. She drove me wild caressing me down there, thru the satin. Came close to the edge a couple of times.

She could manhandle me with ease, given the size disparity between us. One thing she did that drove me wild (and over the edge) was, with me standing in front of her, both of us visible in the mirror (I looked ridiculous, but cute!),, she reached down and gently took hold of the satin bloomers waistband, and pulled it up around me, the satin biting into my crotch and my feet momentarily leaving the floor. She'd giggle each time she lifted me in that way. When I was off the floor, she'd jiggle me around like that, by the satin, my feet dangling...

Happy to share more if you want to get in touch with me...
Satinbadman

Re: Giant satin domme

Post by Satinbadman »

wow I would love to know more about this please.
TheyCallMe72

Re: Giant satin domme

Post by TheyCallMe72 »

Sure, just Skype me (Skype ID is fivefeet.threenick) or mail me at nrfac1 at hotmail dot com.