Cum stains

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Cum stains

Post by szewei85 »

Satinsheets wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:10 am I've rarely climaxed on satin because the stains would not come out completely. I just purchased another satin dress from Shein and the day it arrived I ironed it and thought I would wait until that night to pleasure myself with my new lover. Later on I decided to indulge in some afternoon delight and I was so turned on that I decided to climax on the satin and would make this dress my cum rag. Not one to want to leave a stain or leave a crusty, I washed the cum off and after it dried noticed there was no stain. Last night I decided to do the same and left a nice 4" x 2" load on the front of my lover. I wiped the semen off and did not see any stain on her this morning. I will now use this gorgeous soft silky satin to climax on. I always use a condom on my other dresses but I don't need one on this new treasure. Plus I can dump my whole load on her and enjoy a full complete orgasm. Another winner from Shein
haha hi 5

shein fan here too

:twisted: :mrgreen:
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Satinsheets wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:10 am I've rarely climaxed on satin because the stains would not come out completely. I just purchased another satin dress from Shein and the day it arrived I ironed it and thought I would wait until that night to pleasure myself with my new lover. Later on I decided to indulge in some afternoon delight and I was so turned on that I decided to climax on the satin and would make this dress my cum rag. Not one to want to leave a stain or leave a crusty, I washed the cum off and after it dried noticed there was no stain. Last night I decided to do the same and left a nice 4" x 2" load on the front of my lover. I wiped the semen off and did not see any stain on her this morning. I will now use this gorgeous soft silky satin to climax on. I always use a condom on my other dresses but I don't need one on this new treasure. Plus I can dump my whole load on her and enjoy a full complete orgasm. Another winner from Shein
Any chance to post a link to the dress please? Sounds amazing!
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

I don't have the capability to send any pictures. The dress is the plus graphic notched neck slit sleeve dress and I got the very last one and luckily in a 4x. I made love to her again last night with the same result. No stain after cleanup. Cheers
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

If you're in the UK there ia a 4x size left in this dress, The SKU is 2112 0744 9305 8294. Get it. I iron, slightly starch and water spray my satin every time I make love to bring out the lovely, perfect feel that satin gives plus no wrinkles is a big plus for me. Cheers
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Satinsheets wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:24 pm If you're in the UK there ia a 4x size left in this dress, The SKU is 2112 0744 9305 8294. Get it. I iron, slightly starch and water spray my satin every time I make love to bring out the lovely, perfect feel that satin gives plus no wrinkles is a big plus for me. Cheers
Yes found it, although I would disappear into that size dress - it looks like heaven! 😍
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

So what!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it anyway. It does feel good and there's so much more satin to love, the better. Do not pass this one by.Cheers
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Willie; I sent you a pm.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Satinsheets wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:13 pm So what!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it anyway. It does feel good and there's so much more satin to love, the better. Do not pass this one by.Cheers
lol today just wanted 2 pull the trigger on satin skirt but its large sizes out of stock fuckkk :evil: :evil:
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

What her pussy does to Silky lining in her Silk pants! And that goes for all of her Silky lined pants! She says the feeling is so sensationally arousing and she creams them all up! She loves to destroy them and her Silk panties! Just turn on a black lite and you can see everything! I myself love to cum in them as well dam they feel so nice to know what it feels like or what they feel.
002 (3).jpg
001 (6).jpg
Silksatinfetish

Post by Silksatinfetish »

satinslider wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:32 am What her pussy does to Silky lining in her Silk pants! And that goes for all of her Silky lined pants! She says the feeling is so sensationally arousing and she creams them all up! She loves to destroy them and her Silk panties! Just turn on a black lite and you can see everything! I myself love to cum in them as well dam they feel so nice to know what it feels like or what they feel.002 (3).jpg001 (6).jpg
Hi have you got any more
Silksatinfetish

Post by Silksatinfetish »

satinslider wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:32 am What her pussy does to Silky lining in her Silk pants! And that goes for all of her Silky lined pants! She says the feeling is so sensationally arousing and she creams them all up! She loves to destroy them and her Silk panties! Just turn on a black lite and you can see everything! I myself love to cum in them as well dam they feel so nice to know what it feels like or what they feel.002 (3).jpg001 (6).jpg
Hi where can you get these from
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

nice ripper there man :lol: :lol: