Cum stains

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Cum stains

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hi. When you wank in your silk do you wash straight away or let the stains go crusty and keep cumming in them?
satinslider

Re: Cum stains

Post by satinslider »

ONCE THE CUM DRIES ON SATIN SILK IT'S NOT GOING TO CUM OFF! HAND WASH ONLY! WARM WATER. DO NOT WRING, SPREAD OUT A TOWEL, SPREAD OUT YOUR GARMENT IN THE TOWEL AND ROLL IT UP (but not to tight!) AND GO UP AND DOWN WHILE SQUEEZING. UNROLL AND FLUFF, HANG DRY, IRON IF YOU WANT YOUR GARMENT TO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE NEW, SPRAY WITH WATER THE GET OUT WRINKLES WHILE IRONING. ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS? USE STEAM ALSO. YOU CAN USE DISH SOAP TO WASH. If they are silk panties just go in the shower with them on to wash and go from there. was this helpful?
but if you want to annihilate them, then just keep cumming!
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Here's a little tip to avoid wrecking a really good dress or outfit with come stains, this may sound a little offbeat but it works. If I want a wank in a good outfit I wear a pair of plastic popper pants, undo a couple of studs so you can get your hand in and use your favourite cum rag inside the pants, this works great, still feels good and the fav dress is kept in pristine condition. You can if you like cum straight into the plastic pants, the feeling is unusually pleasant as they get slippery with the precum and the feeling of the plastic [ usually pvc] is actually quite nice against the skin. I have a good collection of pants especially for this purpose, also avoids the need to take an acetate satin dress to the dry cleaners covered in cum stains.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I like to cum on my wife’s winter coat linings. Most I clean up straight away. But she has a couple of fake furs I like to stain. The linings are a lovely brown shiny satin. It drives me crazy when she wears them in winter and never remarks on the stains. Deep joy.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

When I and jerking with one of my jackets I let them cum soak in and go dirty and crusty :twisted:
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

When I jerk off into my satin pants, I make sure that my cum dries into the crotch area so its get crusty and dirty. They I cum again and again, never washing that satin crotch...mmmmmm
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

when cum in satin skirt I let my gf or wearing it with machie because I like so much attention that pulls
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I let my cum dry and them cum again over all my satin pants and dresses.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinliining.jpg
satinliining.jpg (25.79 KiB) Viewed 9932 times
SATIN LINED PANTS ARE THE BOMB!
GET A HARD ON BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ON!
SO EAGER TO CUM IN THEM!

THEY FEEL SO FUCKIN GOOD!
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:45 am I like to cum on my wife’s winter coat linings. Most I clean up straight away. But she has a couple of fake furs I like to stain. The linings are a lovely brown shiny satin. It drives me crazy when she wears them in winter and never remarks on the stains. Deep joy.
I'm Jeloius
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha satin skirt with satin lining shall be more cum tasty then :lol: :lol:
chuck866

Post by chuck866 »

For me it's all about get it as mutch sperme stain as possible!
Silksatinfetish

Post by Silksatinfetish »

satinslider wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 am satinliining.jpg
SATIN LINED PANTS ARE THE BOMB!
GET A HARD ON BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ON!
SO EAGER TO CUM IN THEM!

THEY FEEL SO FUCKIN GOOD!
Hi where did you get these from
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

Hi

When the wife wears her shiny satin blouse, skirts and heels i end up cumming all over the shiny blouse and tits.
Some blouses have been cummed over and left to dry with the stains still present...

So good...!!
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

I've rarely climaxed on satin because the stains would not come out completely. I just purchased another satin dress from Shein and the day it arrived I ironed it and thought I would wait until that night to pleasure myself with my new lover. Later on I decided to indulge in some afternoon delight and I was so turned on that I decided to climax on the satin and would make this dress my cum rag. Not one to want to leave a stain or leave a crusty, I washed the cum off and after it dried noticed there was no stain. Last night I decided to do the same and left a nice 4" x 2" load on the front of my lover. I wiped the semen off and did not see any stain on her this morning. I will now use this gorgeous soft silky satin to climax on. I always use a condom on my other dresses but I don't need one on this new treasure. Plus I can dump my whole load on her and enjoy a full complete orgasm. Another winner from Shein