Saturday morning

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Saturday morning

Post by SatinDeejay »

Just woke up with a massive hard on. Wearing a mat Alan white satin slip and black satin robe. Perfect start to the day. I’m so comfy.
Cassandra

Re: Saturday morning

Post by Cassandra »

It sounds like heaven to me. I'm doing something similar- a long cream satin nightdress with lace trim cups and satin robe. Delightfully silky layers, perfect for a Saturday morning. Enjoy yourself. I am! :D
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Both sound great, share with us so we can see this fun
satinage

Post by satinage »

It's great to wear slip or nightie with robe, love the combination so much.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I woke up this morning holding my vintage satin bridal gown. last night I stuffed my bridal gown with my full-length body pillow and made love to it until I came and fell asleep holding her close to me. When I woke up this morning I kissed her and slowly started stroking that satin again and came twice. I have felt so satisfied all day.
davidben

Post by davidben »

I have also thought that a body pillow was a great idea to use for putting a satin dress / nightie over.

Where can they be obtained from (in the UK) ?

D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm in the U.S. and bought mine at Walmart. You might try google. I used to use 2 regular pillows, but the body pillow works so much better
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Today’s Saturday morning is me walking round the house in pink short sleeved Marks and Spencer’s satin pyjamas until I get the urge to have a horny wank on them
lovesilk

Post by lovesilk »

I love the feeling of silk and love talking to people on how silk makes me feel so hard when I rub it over my body
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

coatfun wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 pm I woke up this morning holding my vintage satin bridal gown. last night I stuffed my bridal gown with my full-length body pillow and made love to it until I came and fell asleep holding her close to me. When I woke up this morning I kissed her and slowly started stroking that satin again and came twice. I have felt so satisfied all day.
There really aren't many scenarios better than waking up to the gradual realization that you are surrounded by satin, and that your semi-tumescent cock is one step ahead of you. Burrowing in, letting your hips move to their own lazy, slow teasing rhythm, until you inevitably find your whole body electrified, dancing against the silky fabric tangled around you as hot cum pumps through your stiff, fuckdancing satincock.

Soft.jpg
Eagerness.jpg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

davidben wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am I have also thought that a body pillow was a great idea to use for putting a satin dress / nightie over.

TRY EBAY! EBAY HAS EVERYTHING!
AND WHILE YOUR AT IT LOOK FOR SOME SATIN PILLOW CASES FOR THAT BODY PILLOW ALSO!
I'M FROM CA. U.S.A. AND I'VE FOUND BOTH AT WALMART, BUT I DON'T KNOW I YOU HAVE WALMART OVER THERE! BUT HAPPY SHOPPING AND SATIN WANKIN'!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

lovesilk wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:53 am I love the feeling of silk and love talking to people on how silk makes me feel so hard when I rub it over my body
I LOVE SILK ALSO! ALL OF MY UNDERWEAR IS SILK!
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Sat in the garden drinking a coffee in women’s pyjamas is perfect for a Saturday morning
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

tobyacky wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:35 am Sat in the garden drinking a coffee in women’s pyjamas is perfect for a Saturday morning
Oh my god yes. Feeling the coolness of the morning air seeping through the satin to your skin. Looking down at your crossed legs covered to your ankles in slippery satin, gently flowing the breeze. Running your hand up the pyjama top, feeling the each of the buttons as you go, loving every inch of silky loveliness encasing your whole body.

A very different experience outdoors don't you think? I love doing this anyway! x
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

I am now massively addicted to my acetate satin body pilllow. It's 6ft long and I have cases made for it out of luxurious slippery acetate satin which I have done double sided. It's amazing to sleep with it, hump it and fuck it. I now have several body cases including extra wide ones so that I can get inside them (double sided remember) basically like a satin sleeping bag and go fucking crazy inside it, eventually pumping my cum all inside it. They have a zipper across the top!
I make these luxurious acetate cases as I cannot get enough of the feeling! I have black acetate ones and purple acetate ones so far :) Nothing beats the feeling of an acetate body pillow!

satinslider wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:33 pm
davidben wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am I have also thought that a body pillow was a great idea to use for putting a satin dress / nightie over.

TRY EBAY! EBAY HAS EVERYTHING!
AND WHILE YOUR AT IT LOOK FOR SOME SATIN PILLOW CASES FOR THAT BODY PILLOW ALSO!
I'M FROM CA. U.S.A. AND I'VE FOUND BOTH AT WALMART, BUT I DON'T KNOW I YOU HAVE WALMART OVER THERE! BUT HAPPY SHOPPING AND SATIN WANKIN'!