Marks and Spencer

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Marks and Spencer

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hi

Does anybody have some nice silky pairs of M&S pyjamas and wants to share some pictures?

I’ve got a couple of pairs and they are the silkyest pjs ever
Iloveblouses

Re: Marks and Spencer

Post by Iloveblouses »

M&S satin quality is amazing. Do not have a pics of pj's but have some nice pics of blouses from M&S and can say its one of best satin. =))
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Indeed Marks & Spencer always offers top quality satin nightwear. I don't have PJ's but I have many satin nightdresses from them. Here are some pixies.

Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I'll always have a fondness for M&S as that's where I bought my first satin things from all those years ago, and still do occasionally. It is still a magical experience walking in the lingerie department and browsing the silky delights on the hangers. Then finding something that makes you tingle inside and walking over the checkout with your new basket of yumminess. Finally watching the lady delicately fold your new silky treasure and pop it so carefully into the bag and hand it to you. Desperate to peek inside on the way home to try and discreetly catch a glimpse of the lovely thing you have just treated yourself to. Just one little touch perhaps? - No, save it until you get home when you can slide it on in privacy, feel it glide so beautifully against your body and admire your new shimmering silky treat. Even the smell fresh from the shop is intoxicating...Such a rush, even now!
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Nice photos Paula, thanks for sharing.

I think I must have been unlucky but I always founds M&S satin to be very light quality and not very soft?! :?

I always preferred BHS (when it was open) and Debenhams. I purchased some of my first items from both stores as a young teenager.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Hi Tom

I had forgotten about BHS. I've had some really lovely nightdresses from there! Sad to see them go. I must admit M&S can be hit and miss for satin. If you look now for example there is nothing much there other than drab cotton offerings. Sometimes you get some nice things in the their 'Rosie' range though.

I guess I just have very fond memories from the late 80's, early 90's lingerie.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

It’s my girlfriends birthday today and I’ve got her some silk m&s pjs off eBay. I’m going to make her wear them tonight and I’ll wear my pair when we have sex