layering silky satins and nylon

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

layering silky satins and nylon

Post by ssslipery »

I love to layer silky satin items to wear and hump, especially when they belonged to different ladies. I discovered this early on in my fetish when I realised how good it felt to not only wear one of my mum`s silky half slips but to hump her nightie to get that slippery silky sensation of the two fabrics sliding against each other. It was a natural progression to then wear her slip - or several at a time under her nightie or sometimes use her long satin nightie as a slip underneath one of her evening dresses ... or best of all her wedding dress. The slippery laers sliding against each other felt sooo good.

Then one day, I happened to try on a long green Charnos nightie of that belonged to my older sister (and which I fucked several times) and put my mums wedding dress on, on top. Not only did it feel amazing but the thought of the items having been worn by two different women and they were now rubbing intimately against each other made it even more of a turn on and I had the biggest orgasm. Over the years, I collected quite a secret stash of slips and nighties from amongst others - a slip that belonged to my mates mother, secretly retrieved from their laundry bin, a silky nightie that belonged to my stepmother that I took from her lingerie drawer, a half slip and satin panties retrieved from my aunties laundry bin during a family visit which smelled really strongly of her perfume, and some silky panties and slips from neighbours (whom I had watered plants for , fed the cat etc when they were away ... if only they knew !)

I used to dress up in as many of these things at the same time so I was covered in lots of silky layers and then hump the shit out of one of my mums dresses (as I say, the wedding dress was always my favourite). I used to fantasise all these women were having lesbian sex together and wondered what it would feel like if their clits were rubbing against each other through the silky fabrics by virtue of me fucking them / making them fuck each other at the same time. Happy days.

Still do this now - one of my favourite ways to indulge my fetish (that my wife lets me do - occasionally) is get her to wear a long satin nightie and I will wear another and hump / slide against her which always makes me orgasm. What she doesnt know is the nightie I always wear to do this used to belong to an ex girlfriend of mine and I pleasured her loads of times over the years by rubbing her clit through the satin of the nightie. When I now silky hump my wife, I imagine that by wearing the ex`s nightie I am transformed into my exgirlfriend and we are having lesbian sex. Knowing that silky nightie has effectively fucked them both is a huge turn on and makes me cum buckets.
TomThompson

Re: layering silky satins and nylon

Post by TomThompson »

I'm not sure if this counts as layering, but the hand is wrapped in satin, and the sensation is satin on satin on skin.

Small Pic.jpg
Tom
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

A satin shoe shine...

Shoe Shine.jpg

Tom
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

I've been taking pantyhose and vintage stockings for use wrapping my member up and enjoying the extra sensation and feeling so much I probably desensitized my tip over the years but lately I haven't done much maybe my sensory is coming back.
maxell

Post by maxell »

I always like to wear two or even three pairs of very loose (I hesitate to use the word "baggy"!) fitting satin knickers underneath a pair of thick satin frilly bloomers when dressing for sex as the feeling of all that fabric moving around and caressing my "privates" is intense. Another bonus of loose knickers is that my wife can wrap the satin layers around my cock for a mind blowing hand job. As I like to keep my satin pristine I tend to use a pair of "sacrificial" silky nylon knickers on the inside but more often than not a condom to prevent any stains.

Now I don't mind at all wearing a condom (actually I quite like it) to protect my lovely things but it is nice, on occasion, to spill into one's panties! With that in mind I recently purchased a pair of tightly woven nylon (not plastic) waterproof knickers. These were from a saucy lady selling old fashioned nylon underwear - perhaps an acquired taste for some - on the internet. Sadly they are only available in white but they are huge and swishy, just the job. The lady explained that the roominess is meant to accomodate a terry nappy but intimated that they'd be ideal for my dastardly purpose (of which she knew full well).

Anyway, last night with new knickers tucked inside bloomers, a firm grasp and a rhythmic rustle my wife wanked me off to gasping perfection as always...

A bit messy inside though... Still, after a good rinse they are good to go again!
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I'd like to hug and caress a woman wearing a satin-backed waistcoat over a satin blouse.