s-l1600bbnbb.jpg
Vabhot

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by Vabhot »

OMG you can cum just watching our photo with this nice satin lining... hmmm
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When I saw it on Ebay I bought it right away. It should be here by Tuesday. I can't wait to rub my cock on that sexy black satin lining.
s-l1xk600zz.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm going to wrap it around a full body pillow with the sleeves pulled out and slowly slide my cock up and down that silky black satin. That is a thick black acetate bridal satin lining. I will have to cum a least 3 times because I will be so horny by the time it gets here. I will sleep naked with it so that when I first wake up I can have a satin fuck first thing.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

You are a lucky guy! This satin lining is so perfect and exciting that I can cum just watching the photo
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Why does this turn me on so much?
Is it the thought of a beautiful woman wearing it?
Could it be that stunning sexy satin soft lining?
It's a strange feeling being aroused by a well made woman's coat I've loved them for years!
Attachments
20190210_152801.jpeg.jpg
20190210_152801.jpeg.jpg (24.69 KiB) Viewed 8460 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

hello ilovesatin3,
It's all of those things and more. A classy well made satin lined coat that belonged to a sexy lady. I've loved ladies satin lined coats since I was no more than 6 years old. I often wonder how or why as a 6 year old kid that knew nothing about sex (myself) could be attracted to ladies satin lined coats and want to rub my 6 year old cock on it to have an orgasm. When I was 6 I just called it getting the feeling. Of course I had no cum at that age, but I still had fantastic orgasms then. Actually it was a lot easier to fuck my mom's coats or my grandmother's coats because there was no messy cum to clean up or leave evidence behind. I used to go into their coat closets and pull down my zipper and rub myself to orgasm without taking the coats off of the hanger. The first time that I got brave enough to take my moms coat off of the hanger and lay it on the bed and hump that beautiful chocolate brown satin lining was incredible. Being only 6 years old the coat was huge next to my body and so much satin to touch. I remember one winter my grandmother bought a new cashmere coat at Christmas and she was showing it to everyone. I was sitting on the couch thinking that I had to fuck that coat. I had such a hard on that I could not even stand up. For weeks all I could think about was humping that beautiful satin lining. Finally one Sunday after church where she had worn that coat, when we got to her house she was in a hurry to get dinner started and layed her coat across the couch in the den. After dinner her and my grandfather took a nap, so I fucked her coat over and over for an hour or so. I must have climaxed 5 or six times. I could cum many times over and over back then. So that's my fond memories of my begining love for satin. Why some people are attracted to satin and some aren't I'll never know. But I believe we are the lucky ones, because there is nothing better than beautiful SATIN.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hi, the same for me. I started to masturbate around 6 or 7 years old with the satin lined coats of my mother's aunt and had beautiful orgasms too. I used to do it 2 or 3 times a day. I also did it with the satin lined coats of my mother's friends when they visited her. It was easy because she put them on my bed, in my room because the coat rack was full. And I always do it today as soon as I can with my wife's girlfriend's coats as soon as they visit her. It's a real pleasure orgasms but I'm careful not to dirty them
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Got that Black Satin lined coat today. All I can say is WOWThe black satin lining is the most incredible feeling satin. I am so in love with it.
Attachments
IMG_3593_cr.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another pic
Attachments
IMG_3588_sscrxx.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Indeed. How many cums? Many I am sure... :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I came 3 times and the first one was mind blowing. This coat had me more turned on than I have been in a long time.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Humping my new coat. Coat is on top of me feels so good.
Attachments
IMG_36001z.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Wow impressive! But I understand and I would have done like you. The photos are amazing. Next time please share the cum too. Thanks in advance
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I would have, but I couldn't slow down once I started to cum. The orgasm had my body in a frenzy from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. Here is a shot of a little pre-cum though.
Attachments
IMG_3596ff.JPG