any coat lining lovers out there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My wife and I are visiting her friend this evening for supper. She is slim, quite attractive 59 year old lady and was widowed around 3 years ago having had no relationships since to my knowlege.
When she visited our house a while back she wore a satin lined coat, nothing expensive I don't think looking at the label but the lining looked and felt good in my opinion. Photo's attached.
Anyway, I know she hangs her coats up in her utility room which houses the downstairs toilet so I'm planning on using the facilities as my excuse to have some fun in the lining of her coat assuming it is hanging in there.
The question is, should I cum in it? If so where abouts? Blast a load into the sleeve or in the main body of the lining? Lastly, should I leave it for her or clean up my mess afterwards?
Attachments
Lining
Lining
Size 10
Size 10
Liking it shiny
Vabhot

Tching Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by Vabhot »

Foder wrote:This coat has been some loads of my sperm, it belongs to my girlfriend, but tend to jerk off in the lining, so soft and Glossy
OMG. I masturbate and cum just watching your pics... Sorry....
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ilikeitshiny wrote:My wife and I are visiting her friend this evening for supper. She is slim, quite attractive 59 year old lady and was widowed around 3 years ago having had no relationships since to my knowlege.
When she visited our house a while back she wore a satin lined coat, nothing expensive I don't think looking at the label but the lining looked and felt good in my opinion. Photo's attached.
Anyway, I know she hangs her coats up in her utility room which houses the downstairs toilet so I'm planning on using the facilities as my excuse to have some fun in the lining of her coat assuming it is hanging in there.
The question is, should I cum in it? If so where abouts? Blast a load into the sleeve or in the main body of the lining? Lastly, should I leave it for her or clean up my mess afterwards?
I wish you much fun with this coat. I would love to be in your place ...
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Vabhot wrote: I wish you much fun with this coat. I would love to be in your place ...

Thanks, I had a very enjoyable moment with her coat lining, Wanked off quite frantically in the soft satin lining, felt soooo good on my penis that I soon ejaculated my hot load into the lining for her. :P

I have a couple of pics somewhere but not the best quality due to poor light and my low level camera on my phone.
Liking it shiny
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ilikeitshiny wrote:
Vabhot wrote: I wish you much fun with this coat. I would love to be in your place ...

Thanks, I had a very enjoyable moment with her coat lining, Wanked off quite frantically in the soft satin lining, felt soooo good on my penis that I soon ejaculated my hot load into the lining for her. :P

I have a couple of pics somewhere but not the best quality due to poor light and my low level camera on my phone.
I would like to see these pictures with pleasure. They must be very exciting...
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Here they are then, as I say, not the best quality but good enough to appreciate my arousal in her gorgeous coats satin lining

The first photo is what I saw as I entered the room, straight away it was shouting out at me for attention amongst her other coats & jackets.

The second is the fruit of my loins ejaculation into her lining :P
Attachments
The sight that met me, teasing me don't you think?
The sight that met me, teasing me don't you think?
The aftermath of my masturbation into her lining
The aftermath of my masturbation into her lining
Liking it shiny
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Here they are then, as I say, not the best quality but good enough to appreciate my arousal in her gorgeous coats satin lining

The first photo is what I saw as I entered the room, straight away it was shouting out at me for attention amongst her other coats & jackets.

The second is the fruit of my loins ejaculation into her lining :P
what a beautiful satin very exciting. I would have liked so much to see it, touch it and cum on it in real life
pillowftr

Post by pillowftr »

any more rocawear pics out there love them coats had a gf a long time ago that had a white one with the hot pink inside i always wanted to play with that coat but never got the chance to
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

il_fullxfull.1301603450_juq8.jpg
This is my favorite purple lined coat
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Love this black satin lined coat
Attachments
s-l16dd00.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

One of my gold satin lined cashmere coats.I have dropped many loads of my cum on this smooth satin coat lining.
Attachments
IMG_2456434.JPG
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I won this coat on Etsy and I got it in the mail today. It's going to feel so good sliding my rock hard cock on this sexy lining
Attachments
IMG_2437444.JPG
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

2 gold satin linings. these 2 coats are just alike and have mink collars. I love the smell of mink. Mink fur has a natural musk smell that makes me horney as hell.
Attachments
IMG_2432bbhh.JPG
satinlovindude

Post by satinlovindude »

coatfun wrote:One of my gold satin lined cashmere coats.I have dropped many loads of my cum on this smooth satin coat lining.
Very good ! Looks like it sure felt great.
satinlovindude
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Hi gyus,

Wow!! Seeing all the photo's of the horny linings in the coat's makes me very horny and my cock rock hard. Any lovers of suit jacket linings??
Please respond on this message.