Is anyone into fucking fur coats?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Is anyone into fucking fur coats?

Post by coatfun »

Is anyone into fucking fur coats especially mink coats? Do you fuck the satin lining and the fur also? I've had some fantastic cums humping mink fur coats.
softsatin

Re: Is anyone into fucking fur coats?

Post by softsatin »

Never been able to find one that's 1. priced well 2. of good quality
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I love fur coats with satin linings. I have two, one I bought off Ebay branded "Niki" with a silver acetate satin lining, and one I got from an ex-girlfriend, a black one (unbranded). I have fucked them so many times, they are worn out and encrusted. But the pleasure of getting my hot cum all over the sensual satin of a fur coat is complete ecstasy.

Maybe it's just the fact that these coats are so elegant and worn when women want to be ultra sexy and arousing, with their barely clothed bodies underneath, grinding and sliding their nude skin all over the helpless satin linings. That one Niki fur coat I mentioned still has the scent of perfume on it and makes me explode when I stroke my stiff shaft against it's tantalizing lining.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Well said Promdresslover. That's what makes furs so sexy and elegant.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

What about this ?
Attachments
2018-07-12_03-40-44.jpg
2018-07-12_06-10-52.jpg
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Yes I adore mink coats I have a chance to buy one from a lady I’m working for she has two they are both fantastic mink coats I’m waiting for her to go out one day so I can give them both some spunk