Satin fetish help

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Chris121

Satin fetish help

Post by Chris121 »

Hiya

I was wondering if someone could help, I’ve been married 7 years but I need my wife to wear silk for me to have a sexual interest in her otherwise I just don’t find sex fun. I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work even if we are outside I ask her to wear silk or satin dresses which she does happily but it sometimes feels like I’m putting her under pressure to do this. I feel like I’m different as I don’t know if many people need their wife to wear silk to feel sexually attracted to her.

Any help would be great.
Freddielinton

Re: Satin fetish help

Post by Freddielinton »

You know, it’s funny how satin has such an effect on us. A satin blouse and she instantly turns from a 5 into a 10; just like that. A girl we wouldn’t normally bat an eye at is almost instantly someone we want to be around. Satin is really powerful in that way. It’s like our Kryptonite lol.

While I’m single, have always been and will most likely always be single, I can’t really offer you advice like others here. What I’d suggest is buying her some satin stuff, tell her you like it, and that you want her to wear it while you guys have fun.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Freddielinton wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 pm You know, it’s funny how satin has such an effect on us. A satin blouse and she instantly turns from a 5 into a 10; just like that. A girl we wouldn’t normally bat an eye at is almost instantly someone we want to be around. Satin is really powerful in that way. It’s like our Kryptonite lol.

While I’m single, have always been and will most likely always be single, I can’t really offer you advice like others here. What I’d suggest is buying her some satin stuff, tell her you like it, and that you want her to wear it while you guys have fun.
Tell her i want you to be sexy and beautiful for me and i want you to out shine and piss off other women. Before you are about to give her something of Satin. But try to be tasteful and ease into other things to make her sexy that are Silk and Satin. First of all does she like the way it feels and looks? Like he say's it's a powerful tool that she can use on you and vise-versa!
Nothing says, look at me,touch me, feel me,and get a hard on like Satin!
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I was married for 6 years and I had a fetish for satin years before that. Before we got married I told the then girlfriend about the satin fetish and she thought it was weird at first but got into it by wearing it both in public and in the bedroom... But then the obsession of the fetish got too much for her inside the marriage and it damaged us as a couple and her confidence in her sensuality. It became a thing to her that I wanted the satin more then her cause I was asking her to wear it all the time during sex that it almost was I had to have satin to have sex with my wife.

So I would not pressure her too much to wear satin all the time and make it seem that you need satin to have sex with her. She might as my wife at the time did, feeling replaced by satin or unwelcomed without satin.

BTW she wore satin when I lost my virginity to her, and it was perfect :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Chris121 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:42 pm Hiya

I was wondering if someone could help, I’ve been married 7 years but I need my wife to wear silk for me to have a sexual interest in her otherwise I just don’t find sex fun. I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work even if we are outside I ask her to wear silk or satin dresses which she does happily but it sometimes feels like I’m putting her under pressure to do this. I feel like I’m different as I don’t know if many people need their wife to wear silk to feel sexually attracted to her.

Any help would be great.
Maybe she isn’t that attractive to u ever thought of that since women r cunts don’t feel the same way back
Chris121

Post by Chris121 »

Hiya

Thanks for all the advice, nice to know there men that love satin as much as me as I feel weird asking for her to wear satin or silk all the time. I must have spent 8k easily on nightwear and silk dresses. I’m happy she does wear it but sometimes I think why I need it so much, feel like a satin addict, well I know I’m a addict but it’s not as bad as being a drug addict I guess. I won’t have sex unless she is wearing nicely irioned satin or silk nightwear and I have to buy new ones ever few months as they lose their smoothness after washing so many times. What you said about a girl that’s normally a 5 but turns into a 10 by wearing satin is just so true so I guess maybe I’m not as attracted to my wife as I think I was and in need that silk or satin to help... but I’ve been into silk satin since I was 15 as it’s so luxurious so smooth and the way it drapes it makes me go crazy lol. Luckily my wife doesn’t mind wearing it so it can’t be that bad I guess.
Thanks for your help any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Chris121 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:42 pm Hiya

Thanks for all the advice, nice to know there men that love satin as much as me as I feel weird asking for her to wear satin or silk all the time. I must have spent 8k easily on nightwear and silk dresses. I’m happy she does wear it but sometimes I think why I need it so much, feel like a satin addict, well I know I’m a addict but it’s not as bad as being a drug addict I guess. I won’t have sex unless she is wearing nicely irioned satin or silk nightwear and I have to buy new ones ever few months as they lose their smoothness after washing so many times. What you said about a girl that’s normally a 5 but turns into a 10 by wearing satin is just so true so I guess maybe I’m not as attracted to my wife as I think I was and in need that silk or satin to help... but I’ve been into silk satin since I was 15 as it’s so luxurious so smooth and the way it drapes it makes me go crazy lol. Luckily my wife doesn’t mind wearing it so it can’t be that bad I guess.
Thanks for your help any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you
You can try looking in the web for satin and silk things just google it and go to images and you will have lots of pics. some are for sale. look with her she will like to look around at stuff with you unless you've already done this then more power to ya!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

It is difficult being in a relationship when you have Satin Fetish but you have to see and understand her point of view too. My wife felt the same first time as well, like the Satin was more important than her but I can have sex with my wife without the satin. However she prefers it with satin now as it gets me much harder and makes the sex much more enjoyable for her
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

I find with my partner, that if she chooses to wear satin in the bedroom or when going out, I always compliment her, tell her she looks gorgeous, and try not to focus so much attention on the satin clothing. Most women are acutely aware how sexy satin is, otherwise they wouldn't ever wear it..as said just don't make a HUGE deal about it. If your wife begins to think that you only find her sexy and attractive when she wears satin, she'll definitely tire of you