Girlfriends Satin Sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Rupert95

Girlfriends Satin Sheets

Post by Rupert95 »

Hey folks, just want to share my girlfriends satin bed that I’ve wanked, fucked and came in! Drunk as fuck and will wank and cum in it it in the morning!! Have changed the sheets so many times because they get slightly torn and ruined over time so hers keeps good and fresh so she never wants to bin them!! Feels so good sleeping in this silky haven! Fuck and came all over the old sheets so many times! Best experience ever!! Dread the day she throws the silky heaven out :( already wants to replace it :(
Attachments
63411FC9-928C-45C7-8B0E-A39D5898CC02.jpeg
Rupert95

Re: Girlfriends Satin Sheets

Post by Rupert95 »

This is sheets I swapped at one point that I put on ny bed still smells of her! Wank like fuck and cum over these sheets loads!! Will cum stain these till ruined then swap again :D
Attachments
17F39BD4-4F5D-4A7C-B2F0-590F6457783C.jpeg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Rupert95 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:59 am This is sheets I swapped at one point that I put on ny bed still smells of her! Wank like fuck and cum over these sheets loads!! Will cum stain these till ruined then swap again :D
If they're polyester, cum will wash off in the washer.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bought a maddeningly silky Scentscation acetate comforter off Ebay a while ago, my girlfriend loves it as much as I do. It's dry clean only, and after "breaking it in", I spattered some of my load on it and she gushed onto it as well. Gotta tell you it was amazing slamming into her while sliding on top of this comforter but I forgot all about how easily this sensual fabric soaks up semen and female cum like a sponge.

I hate to get it cleaned as it holds her sweet scent after she sleeps over and she lays on it in her nightie or nude, but the cum stains are unsightly and she said something about it.

The local dry cleaner is run by a Korean family and are good people. I took the comforter there today and showed them the stains. They smiled and said in broken English they will do their best to get them out. I wish I could find another one of these acetate satin comforters. They are the most amazing thing you can put on your bed, fuck on, fuck in and fuck itself.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Around here there was an outlet that sold domestics and they had Satin sheet and comforters. The comforters were great quality and felt so good when i would hump them! Dam it felt so good. I stained quite a few up! Go to bed, i would cum myself to sleep in the morning or middle of the night, cum em! nothing like waking and taking them! so good!