Do SatinFunTaboo.com members have full access to videos?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
vv2017

Re: Do SatinFunTaboo.com members have full access to videos?

Post by vv2017 »

Ephebophilia - sexual attraction towards teens typically aged 15-19.

Even google thinks you're a peodo.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

It’s hilarious how fucking STUPID you are. It’s a shame your parents couldn’t keep it in their pants and had to give birth to you.

Since you’re slow, I’ll break it down for you :

Pedos like PRE-PUBESCENT CHILDREN.

I like TEEN GIRLS.

Guess what? 16-18 is the age of consent, and 18 & 19 are LEGAL AGES. You’re 100% lying if you said you never found highschool girls attractive. Not even when you were in high school? I call bullshit!

Once again, you can’t seem to separate two things.

You seem to have a grasp on the English language as a whole, but you don’t seem to really understand anything. You like to use words without actually knowing what they mean. You may read what I say, but you definitely don’t understand it. I don’t know how more clear I can be with you. Are you really that dumb?

You’re just another MORON on the Internet who uses words incorrectly, without knowing that they mean, and you also don’t seem to know the difference. Go back to school, boy.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

vv2017 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:48 pm Ephebophilia - sexual attraction towards teens typically aged 15-19.

Even google thinks you're a peodo.
Sounds good to me :P So Tell me vv, what the fucks a peodo? :roll:

:!: I'll wank in who's/what the fuck I want to wank in so go fuck yourself, cunt!

I see your post counts rising all the time, carry on your pointless ranting and one day you may even grow up to become a major player like me n' Freddie :lol:
Liking it shiny
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

"a major player like me and freddie" ahahahahahaahhahaaahahahahah.... lamest quote of the year award goes to.... 😂😂😂😂
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

p.s. I've reported the suspected peodophile activity to the police. don't be suprised if your online activity is being looked into as we speak. Hope you have nothing to hide!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

vv2017 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm p.s. I've reported the suspected peodophile activity to the police. don't be suprised if your online activity is being looked into as we speak. Hope you have nothing to hide!
Bahahahaha you’re ridiculous, and you’re bluffing.

So let me get this straight : you went to the police and showed them posts from a SATIN FETISH FORUM that you belong to? I know if didn’t happen, but they would have laughed in your face and called you a weirdo.

Also, you’re in the UK, and I’m in the United States. You have different laws than we do. Might wanna add the word “jurisdiction” to your list of words to learn the meanings of.

I have nothing to hide; several gallon containers and a closet full of my different fetishes; all perfectly legal. I’m not the sicko you’re trying to make me out to be. Believe me; I am the last person anyone should be worried about. There are real actual sickos out there.

If liking teen girls is wrong (which it isn’t; look that up too), then I don’t want to be right.

I’m completely open about my fetishes, but you wouldn’t know that, because you’ve only been here for a little over a year and have barely made any posts or contributions to the forum.

Not sure why I’m still wasting my time explaining myself to you.

If only you knew...

Nice try, though! 😉
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Too bad we can't end this thread too...