Looking to contact new people

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
eNoted

Looking to contact new people

Post by eNoted »

I don't usually lurk here but I suppose I have had an account here for quite a while, however I used to frequent the website meninmasculinesatin.com while it was still active. But yeah I suppose I have been into satin and silk men's nightwear since I was a teenager, and it was comforting knowing others shared the same fetish. It will be awesome to get to know more people who are also into satin/silk pyjamas or even menswear, and maybe even share some pictures or experiences. Unfortunately I am definitely not into female gear since I'm not really into crossdressing, its just not for me.
Freddielinton

Re: Looking to contact new people

Post by Freddielinton »

I’m not into cross-dressing either, but I know that women’s satin is better than men’s.

You can like / prefer female satin and be totally straight, you know.

There’s something special about owning something that belonged to a female.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Freddielinton wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 pm I’m not into cross-dressing either, but I know that women’s satin is better than men’s.

I agree with you there Freddielinton, got a few items myself that previously were owned by females I knew
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Me to 😊 Love my gf's satin and silk clothes. Sometimes I wear her clothes, just to feel the silk. Also wear her satin and make her clothes dirty/messy.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

Freddielinton wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 pm I’m not into cross-dressing either, but I know that women’s satin is better than men’s.

where do u live freddi? in my country female/male satin pjs has same satin fabric has made in same factory too.. different is just cutting/style in women, then outside there so many satin pjs for mens exactly as soft as womens pjs,not alwaays women one more silky,it depends who make it..but the point of owning that belonged to female its iam totally AGREEE .. some times i bought womens satin pjs thats have no pattern but have female cutting,and it make more thrill for me
simonr

Post by simonr »

eNoted wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 pm I don't usually lurk here but I suppose I have had an account here for quite a while, however I used to frequent the website meninmasculinesatin.com while it was still active. But yeah I suppose I have been into satin and silk men's nightwear since I was a teenager, and it was comforting knowing others shared the same fetish. It will be awesome to get to know more people who are also into satin/silk pyjamas or even menswear, and maybe even share some pictures or experiences. Unfortunately I am definitely not into female gear since I'm not really into crossdressing, its just not for me.
Not to keep rumbling about crossdressing, but just want to share my cents' worth.

I happen to think that satin is best presented in long dresses and skirts. I just love the way a satin long skirt drapes and swirls when the wearer moves. I own quite a few satin dresses and wear them in my home and sometimes out around my neighborhood. However, I don't consider myself a crossdresser. I don't wear the dresses to appear like a woman and don't see why a man cannot wear a dress :)
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I buy and wear women's satin clothes and I am not a crossdresser since unless I tell you like I just did, you would have no idea that the clothes are meant for women. I do this because there are satin clothes that are made for women that are not made for men, which leaves me with no choice really. Here is a video I made of me wearing two items that are technically womens clothes but I wear them. The trench coat and pants that I am wearing here. Btw I sometimes wear those pants with my satin pj pants to get an extra satin feel for when I am out and about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1LVMZhqy0

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

For me it is ladies down / puffer jackets and other ladies jackets with satin linigns that I love and adore..