Age of girl's satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Age of girl's satin

Post by satinsilk »

Hi guy's! I have a niece that have a WERY silky satin nightie.. Want so much to cum on it!! She is a bit young, but I just want her nightie... is it ok to cum on it?? 😁😁
inlovewithsatin

Re: Age of girl's satin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Surely many men started out wearing their sister clothes when they were young. You should make that decision yourself because people may judge you. I myself used my sister's clothes many years ago when both of us were young.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

It’s the satin you’re after, not the niece. Go for it. I would.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

for me I go for teenagers satin, say if they were 17 or older
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Im not that much older than a teenager.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

skybridge12 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:44 pm for me I go for teenagers satin, say if they were 17 or older
Same
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've done this many times, if you want your young niece's nightie then wrap it around your cock and get wanking! Cum all over her sexy satin nightie :P
Liking it shiny
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I do not think of the origine of some of my satins, I have some christening gowns and young girls dresses, it is strictly the type of satin they are made from, they tend to use a very good quality of thick slick satin and this is what I like.
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

A lot of my haul is age 12-14 dresses. purely because it's softer than adult clothing.
quickreply

Post by quickreply »

Yeah, when I was a youngin' the only dresses I had access to was my sisters. I didn't have any interest in wearing them but I would turn into a complete squirrel when I heard the washer, feeling a washing dress while going through the wash cycle is unreal.
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

quickreply wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm Yeah, when I was a youngin' the only dresses I had access to was my sisters. I didn't have any interest in wearing them but I would turn into a complete squirrel when I heard the washer, feeling a washing dress while going through the wash cycle is unreal.
That's weird. LOL.
quickreply

Post by quickreply »

Weddingdresslover wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm
quickreply wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm Yeah, when I was a youngin' the only dresses I had access to was my sisters. I didn't have any interest in wearing them but I would turn into a complete squirrel when I heard the washer, feeling a washing dress while going through the wash cycle is unreal.
That's weird. LOL.
Don't knock it till you try it :P
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

lets not encourage sexual activity with underage girls ffs. even if it is jusy their clothes. its not ENTIRELY innocent is it. come on!
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Make sure you don't put your hand in the washer while it's spinning.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

No, children nighties. I will not touch em. When I was a kid, I never had a sister or had female cousins around. So my fetish started with my mom's nighties and such. But I grew out of that phase as i became a teenager. Aquired my own and thus began my beautiful collection.

Now, as I have 2 kids that have satin PJs and comforters... Those items are forbidden. I have no desire for that.

I would stay away from younger garments. Just has a bad vibe. Get items that fit you. Turn em inside out and go to town. Hell, my wife and I love the collection I've aquired soo much, I have no need for little kids silkies.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis