Prom season

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satincummer

Re: Prom season

Post by satincummer »

ilo0507 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:24 pm Ej guys on Sunday had a matrimonia, luck helped me, my wife did not come because she had one thing to do in another cited and went with my son. My good-looking sister asked me if she could go with her, she was dressed with a beautiful red satin dress, of course, she was my partner but my cock went hard, during the ceremony her hand accidentally tugged my cock and she saw me with such desire and when I left dancato she made herself stuck with me and I He said that if he wanted her, she really likes to fuck me. A photo in the parking lot and then from 1 to 3 she had a great fuck twice in her pussy and once on the satin of the dress and in the end 4 nice cumshots in that nice dress. I echo the photo in the parking lot
pics???
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

satincummer wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am
ilo0507 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:24 pm Ej guys on Sunday had a matrimonia, luck helped me, my wife did not come because she had one thing to do in another cited and went with my son. My good-looking sister asked me if she could go with her, she was dressed with a beautiful red satin dress, of course, she was my partner but my cock went hard, during the ceremony her hand accidentally tugged my cock and she saw me with such desire and when I left dancato she made herself stuck with me and I He said that if he wanted her, she really likes to fuck me. A photo in the parking lot and then from 1 to 3 she had a great fuck twice in her pussy and once on the satin of the dress and in the end 4 nice cumshots in that nice dress. I echo the photo in the parking lot
pics???
Attachments
010_1000.jpg
011_1000.jpg
012_1000.jpg
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

ilo0507 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:16 pm
satincummer wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am
pics???
NICE NICE NICE
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Freddielinton wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:41 pm Satin is rare for prom dresses these days. It’s all chiffon and shit now.

I hope one day Satin will return to its seat on the throne.

No truer words have been spoken. Man, what I'd do if satin made a comeback.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
Alexdr

Post by Alexdr »

These days, the prom fashion is for chiffon, but I love chiffon as much as satin. Light and soft, smooth to touch, especialy silk chiffon, transparant rather than shiny, more sensitive to the wind, and I love dresses in the wind, that make my cock hard.
But in my opinion, other fabric such as jersey, organza, taffeta and lace are not as good as chiffon and satin.
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

Too many snowflakes these days. Ive got several teen nighties and dresses, it means nothing lol
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

mikeyb5753 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:12 pm Too many snowflakes these days. Ive got several teen nighties and dresses, it means nothing lol
There’s nothing wrong with teen satin. As a matter of fact, it’s the best satin. I definitely feel that there’s a heightened sense of fantasy there, especially if it has perfume on it.

I think people here are just tired of bullshit made-up stories, and at the time, because of that guy’s horrible English skills (no offense but it’s clearly not his first language), the story appeared to be about fucking his own Sister.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

mikeyb5753 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:12 pm Too many snowflakes these days. Ive got several teen nighties and dresses, it means nothing lol
Too right there is! Well I say £*<# the snowflakes, I thoroughly enjoyed this teens satin prom dress, after all never touched her, only her dress and the number of requests I've had by many PM/email for the photo's is testament to the thoughts of many.. At least my stuffs genuine :P
Liking it shiny
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I had to look up what the slang "snowflake" meant. I wasn't aware of any other meaning except the obvious. ha ha
hartigan

Post by hartigan »

Freddielinton wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 am I think people here are just tired of bullshit made-up stories
This.

The huge majority of 'genuine' stories or 'real life' experiences on this forum are complete bullshit and obviously so
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

I love chiffon, don't get me wrong. Layers and layers of it. -dreams-
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

Ej guys on Sunday had a wedding, luck helped me, my wife did not come because she had one thing to do in another mentioned and she went with my son. My beautiful sister-in-law asked me if she could go with her, she was dressed in a nice red satin dress, obviously she was my partner, but my cock went hard, during the ceremony her hand accidentally pulled my cock and he saw me with such desire and when I left the deaf he left with me and told me that if he wanted her, she really likes to fuck me. A photo in the parking lot and then from 1 to 3 had a good fuck twice in her pussy and once on the satin of the dress and at the end 4 beautiful cumshots in that beautiful dress. I echo the photo in the parking lot
[/quote]

pics???
[/quote]
[/quote]
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

The attachment FB_IMG_1536974548139.jpg is no longer available
FB_IMG_1536974548139.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

slipperysatin wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:35 pm Mmmmmm! I'd squirt a few thick white ropes of this young hottie
Mmmmmm! Gorgeous and sexy! I'd squirt a few thick white ropes on this young hottie in her sexy satin prom dress :P
Liking it shiny
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

FB_IMG_1536974551001.jpg