General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Weddingdresslover

Prom season

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Any good sex stories/pics?
Freddielinton

Re: Prom season

Post by Freddielinton »

Satin is rare for prom dresses these days. It’s all chiffon and shit now.

I hope one day Satin will return to its seat on the throne.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I noticed that too. Maybe underneath the sheer chiffon is satin, but it doesn't show. I just saw a girl in a Quinceneara gown today having her picture taken. Lots of fluffiness in her dress.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

some gowns do have satin linings that feel like a dream. It's even better when the gown is pure satin and the lining is also. Quite rare but what a treasure when you find one that is. Hopefully, satin will come back in style soon.
Weddingdresslover

It doesn't have to be satin. Any stories is goid.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I enjoyed a good wank into a friends daughters long blue Satin Prom dress a few years back, a bit naughty really as she wasn't quite 16 at the time when I got my hands on her sexy prom dress. :P
Liking it shiny
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

Ej guys on Sunday had a matrimonia, luck helped me, my wife did not come because she had one thing to do in another cited and went with my son. My good-looking sister asked me if she could go with her, she was dressed with a beautiful red satin dress, of course, she was my partner but my cock went hard, during the ceremony her hand accidentally tugged my cock and she saw me with such desire and when I left dancato she made herself stuck with me and I He said that if he wanted her, she really likes to fuck me. A photo in the parking lot and then from 1 to 3 she had a great fuck twice in her pussy and once on the satin of the dress and in the end 4 nice cumshots in that nice dress. I echo the photo in the parking lot
Attachments
20637845_869626143212688_1029937290898675625_n.jpg
Weddingdresslover

Nice!
hartigan

Post by hartigan »

So already in this thread we have made up stories of someone wanking into an underage girl's dress and another of having sex with his own sister..

What is this forum turning into? :(
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

hartigan wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:22 am So already in this thread we have made up stories of someone wanking into an underage girl's dress and another of having sex with his own sister..

not with my sister, lol, but with my wife's sister
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

A dress is a dress. Just a piece of material. doesn't matter who's it is.
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

So so true unfortunately satin seems to have gone out of fashion for prom these days. I walked past a bunch of about 30 prom guys and girls last week taking a collective photo on the street and not one shiny dress. TK MAXX the local dept store expanded their formal section as it's prom season and honestly I couldn't find one satin piece.

I was very lucky on my prom a few years ago. The girl I brought had a short navy dress which was nice. A girl in the limo has a long pink shiny gown that I couldn't take my eye off and the girl who I fancied for ages turned up with my friend wearing a floor length black satin gown with red flecks on it. I got to kiss her too and feel the soft satin as I held her. Unfortunately that was as great as it got as nothing ever developed from it and we lost touch..

Still a very memorable night, I felt overwhelmed..
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I would love to sit naked on her lap, feel her dress, while she plays with my manhood
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

SatinLiebeTV wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:01 am I would love to sit naked on her lap, feel her dress, while she plays with my manhood
Thats a nice thick satin dress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

hartigan wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:22 am So already in this thread we have made up stories of someone wanking into an underage girl's dress and another of having sex with his own sister..

Needed to be said.