Satin lined pants

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinslider

Satin lined pants

Post by satinslider »

Ok who likes satin lined pants or and pants that have a nice silky lining?,
I found these suede pants at a thrift shop for 5 bucks and they just happen to fit me! They feel so good i walked around in them for a while enjoying the the nice satin lining gliding against my legs and getting caught in my ass! i couldn't help it the satin lining was turning me on so much i had to cum in them! the feeling was soo nice, i happen to find other satin lined dress pants and others with different types of silky linings with different textures.I buy this stuff for some women i know or meet and tell them "take your panties off before you put them on", they always say, "Oh i love this! , Iv'e never had this before!,they
satinliining.jpg
feel soo good!!!! They tell me i'm awesome! Well wadda ya think? if silky things turn you on and you've never tried this, the feeling is sensational, the low rise ones fit like mens pants, but yet i do have some mens pants that have afull lining , bu the women's feel much better cause they hug you all around ooo yes!! most suit pants are lined. have fun!
satinslider

Re: Satin lined pants

Post by satinslider »

Ill get together some more picks later if anyone likes my post thanks
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

It's so fun to see what women feel when they are wearing stuff like this, i look to see if they're no pantie lines, hopefully there are none!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinslider wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:48 am It's so fun to see what women feel when they are wearing stuff like this, i look to see if they're no pantie lines, hopefully there are none!
if they don't fit we just turn them inside out and than LET EM HAVE IT!!!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinslider wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:39 am Ok who likes satin lined pants or and pants that have a nice silky lining?,
I found these suede pants at a thrift shop for 5 bucks and they just happen to fit me! They feel so good i walked around in them for a while enjoying the the nice satin lining gliding against my legs and getting caught in my ass! i couldn't help it the satin lining was turning me on so much i had to cum in them! the feeling was soo nice, i happen to find other satin lined dress pants and others with different types of silky linings with different textures.I buy this stuff for some women i know or meet and tell them "take your panties off before you put them on", they always say, "Oh i love this! , Iv'e never had this before!,theysatinliining.jpg feel soo good!!!! They tell me i'm awesome! Well wadda ya think? if silky things turn you on and you've never tried this, the feeling is sensational, the low rise ones fit like mens pants, but yet i do have some mens pants that have afull lining , bu the women's feel much better cause they hug you all around ooo yes!! most suit pants are lined. have fun!
THESE FEEL SO GOOD!!
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I love satin lined pants. It makes masturbation so much better.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

pisciatto wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:41 pm I love satin lined pants. It makes masturbation so much better.
Im sure there are others out there! com people, haven't any of you guys try your wife's lined pants? Im sure there's a lot out there!
Also a lot of women love this open up, i had a couple of girl friends that loved the sensuous silky feeling and they got off in them! of course i helped them!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

thumbnail.jpg
The attachment thumbnail.jpg is no longer available
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

thumbnail (1).jpg
feels so goood!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satinslider wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm thumbnail.jpgthumbnail.jpg
these ones are from Nordstrom ..made by Caslon
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

I enjoy slipping into an inside out pair of loose satin pajama pants, then pulling a pair of normal sweat pants over them and going for a walk in the country. The feeling of the loose folds of satin sliding against my cock as I walk usually results in a premature return home to slide between the satin sheets to finish teasing my cock to orgasm.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

TomThompson wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm I enjoy slipping into an inside out pair of loose satin pajama pants, then pulling a pair of normal sweat pants over them and going for a walk in the country. The feeling of the loose folds of satin sliding against my cock as I walk usually results in a premature return home to slide between the satin sheets to finish teasing my cock to orgasm.
I line my pants also by turning satin pants inside out and enjoy the beautiful silky satin feeling! than i cum in them when i get home! Thanks Tom, glad you liked my post. nice satin cock by the way!
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

As it happens I'm working around the property today with a pair of satin boxers "satin side in" under my loose walking shorts. Not sure how long I'll last, but I know the inevitable result:
bed small.jpg

Thanks for complimenting the satincock. It brings me a lot of pleasure, and I hope at least a few others enjoy watching it get a good satin teasing. I know I do enjoy seeing other cocks in the throes of satin ecstasy.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

A welcome thread, by the way. Do share more photos of yourself in action.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

TomThompson wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:45 pm A welcome thread, by the way. Do share more photos of yourself in action.
Thanks Tom! from L.A. CA.