Dirty Linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
terrago

Dirty Linings

Post by terrago »

Hello, could anyone post pictures of "used" skirt/dress linings? Or before and after shots? Also someone might have pictures of girls in public with skirts/dresses that shows a little bit of lining showing? thanks!
Attachments
6790353165_f4d45e31d9_z.jpg
Skirtman1

Re: Dirty Linings

Post by Skirtman1 »

Here is some of my "handywork" on my wife's skirt. I secretly cut and loosened the threads at the bottom of the slit. I love exposing the linings on most of her skirts, especially the ones she has to wear to work! I've creamed that one many times and she has never noticed yet! Huge turn on for me especially when other guys notice it.
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

slit7.png
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

slit9.png
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Nice idea loosening her lining retaining threads. I always look out to see if I can see the satin lining showing on a girls skirt. A great turn on. I've wanked off in a few ladies skirts over the years too. Good work. :P
Liking it shiny
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Looking good ;) love seeing pics of your wife!
terrago

Post by terrago »

Skirtman1 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:44 pmslit9.png
thats great idea!!! would love to see more pics!!!
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

This was the third time she wore the same skirt I had secretly altered. Still, no coworkers said anything and I met her to go shopping and for dinner after work. I had a hard on all day as I saw her leave the house that morning for work. The slit just kept opening up higher and higher and the lining was being exposed even more after every sit down, walk, and getting in and out of the car. I can only imagine what was witnessed by the guys at her work that day!
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

slit2.png
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

slit.png
terrago

Post by terrago »

Skirtman1 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 1:19 amslit.png
Have you done this to any other of her skirts/dresses? I always wanted to do something like that on an expensive dress or skirt, or even have some lining showing and have a stain there. My preferred material for linings would have to be acetate, they normally put them in more expensive clothing as normally it's dry clean only, one wash and it's not the same anymore :(
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

terrago wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 pm
Skirtman1 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 1:19 amslit.png
Have you done this to any other of her skirts/dresses? I always wanted to do something like that on an expensive dress or skirt, or even have some lining showing and have a stain there. My preferred material for linings would have to be acetate, they normally put them in more expensive clothing as normally it's dry clean only, one wash and it's not the same anymore :(
NOT UNLESS YOU IRON THEM! THAT'S WHAT I DO TO PANT'S THAT HAVE NICE SILKY LININGS! POLYESTER ONES CAN BE WASHED AND IRONED FOR THAT NEW FEELING!
FOR OTHERS JUST PULL THE LINING INSIDE OUT AND WASH THEM BY HAND IN A SINK AWAY FROM SHRINKING MATERIALS.
WITH DRY CLEAN CLOTHES I PULL THE LINING OUT AND IRON,SPRAY WITH WATER TO GET OUT PRESS CREASES, THE LINING GETS RUINED AFTER DRY CLEANING SO THAT'S HOW I FIX IT!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

What a great idea loosening threads in linings. You gave me a great idea. I've done it to 3 of my wifes long winter coat linings, and so far, she hasn't seen them. The first one is my favourite, its a Tissavel fake fur coat.

Its great to see outside !
The attachment tissavellining.jpg is no longer available
The attachment beaverlamblining.jpg is no longer available
tissavellining.jpg
Thanks for sharing your tip of loosening threads with me !
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

dont' know where the other two pics went.
beaverlamblining.jpg
beaverlamblining.jpg
Attachments
Nuagelining.jpg