who was lucky enough for try satin pajamas since kids ?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinpajamas

who was lucky enough for try satin pajamas since kids ?

Post by satinpajamas »

i m lucky enough cz when i was about 7 my mom gave me 2 pair satin pajamas.. then my satin fetish begun till now..
Trappedinsatin

Re: who was lucky enough for try satin pajamas since kids ?

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I got to wear my mother's satin pajamas a lot from when I was a young teen onwards. I used to try them on whenever she was out of the house. She had a few different pairs during the 90s and I wore them all. I loved wearing them in front of the mirror and just staring at the glossy, smooth satin as I ran my fingers all over it.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

do your mother give you satin pajamas for kids? or just sneak to her room for try it? i lucky enough wear satin pajamas freely ,till i was 16 my mom has bought me about 8 pair satin pjs for mens
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

pajamas are common for men in my home,even i have 1 silk pajs,thats look like womens but my mom say it unisex..hahaha
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

satinpajamas wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:27 am do your mother give you satin pajamas for kids? or just sneak to her room for try it? i lucky enough wear satin pajamas freely ,till i was 16 my mom has bought me about 8 pair satin pjs for mens
No, I tried hers on when I was alone at home.
I was always jealous because my girl cousin got to wear satin pajamas all the time, plus there was a girl on my street who wore them regularly, too. I thought it wasn't fair that they were just for girls.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

hmm.. didnt you try mens satin pajamas then? ibwear mens satin pajas daily and some unisex satin pjs.. as long as they didn have flowery pict on it.i could wear it..hehehe
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

No, I didn't realise you could get men's satin pajamas until a few years later.
Besides, I prefer wearing women's ones. I have about 10 pairs of my own, now. All of them are women's ones.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

why you prefer women pjs than man? i like both,my mens pjs all have soft color,even people at first think its for women..i wear mens pjs for can wear it free reason..no need hide or wear in bedroom alone.. i get aroused too if some one said my pjs like womens one,but actualy it men pjs.. hahaha
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Not since I was a kid, but when my Sister was young. Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, Girls’ Satin Pajamas were huge. Every store sold them. Xhilaration, Jonathan Martin, Limited Too, and more. Limited Too is now called Justice but I don’t think Satin is nearly as popular anymore. Anyway, back then, I didn’t have a huge collection like I did now. I was still in my early days. I remember my Sister had two pairs of luxuriously silky satiny pajamas. One was from Xhilaration and had snowmen on it. They were mostly blue with dark blue at the ends of the sleeves and pants. She had a second pair from Jonathan Martin that were hot pink and had green frogs on them. The silkiest satin ever. They felt so damn good. Unfortunately, as my fetish grew and time grew on, I think my Mom threw them out. I don’t know why, but I didn’t save them from being thrown out. I could have, and I didn’t. And I have been searching for them online ever since. I don’t know what I was thinking. I remember my family went away on vacation and I stayed home. I masturbated with those pink satin pajamas and a rash guard of hers at least 7 times in one day. I was super horny. I still am, lol.

Anyway, that was sort of my first jump into buying satin, big-time. I started buying girls’ satin pajamas for years, then moved on to women’s satin pajamas, satin blouses, and satin prom dresses later on. I still love the occasional women’s satin pajama too, but they’re not really the same as they used to be. Then again, what is these days?

Probably weird that I have a bunch of little girl’s satin pajamas, but at the time, it was all I knew that was out there. And they weren’t about the girl, they were about the satin of course. Whereas prom dresses are about the satin AND the girl who wore it. Who knows; if I ever DO a get a sex doll, they might fit on her!

I agree with you guys that it’s bullshit that women get to experience the finer fabrics in life. Sure they make satin pajamas for men, but they’re different.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

Freddielinton wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:14 am Not since I was a kid, but when my Sister was young. Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, Girls’ Satin Pajamas were huge. Every store sold them. Xhilaration, Jonathan Martin, Limited Too, and more. Limited Too is now called Justice but I don’t think Satin is nearly as popular anymore. Anyway, back then, I didn’t have a huge collection like I did now. I was still in my early days. I remember my Sister had two pairs of luxuriously silky satiny pajamas. One was from Xhilaration and had snowmen on it. They were mostly blue with dark blue at the ends of the sleeves and pants. She had a second pair from Jonathan Martin that were hot pink and had green frogs on them. The silkiest satin ever. They felt so damn good. Unfortunately, as my fetish grew and time grew on, I think my Mom threw them out. I don’t know why, but I didn’t save them from being thrown out. I could have, and I didn’t. And I have been searching for them online ever since. I don’t know what I was thinking. I remember my family went away on vacation and I stayed home. I masturbated with those pink satin pajamas and a rash guard of hers at least 7 times in one day. I was super horny. I still am, lol.

Anyway, that was sort of my first jump into buying satin, big-time. I started buying girls’ satin pajamas for years, then moved on to women’s satin pajamas, satin blouses, and satin prom dresses later on. I still love the occasional women’s satin pajama too, but they’re not really the same as they used to be. Then again, what is these days?

Probably weird that I have a bunch of little girl’s satin pajamas, but at the time, it was all I knew that was out there. And they weren’t about the girl, they were about the satin of course. Whereas prom dresses are about the satin AND the girl who wore it. Who knows; if I ever DO a get a sex doll, they might fit on her!

I agree with you guys that it’s bullshit that women get to experience the finer fabrics in life. Sure they make satin pajamas for men, but they’re different.
nice story dude.. i just wanna know,who else someone that has satin pajamas experience since kids and "legally" wear it daily, my satin pjs when i kids have a girly color,yellow ,blue, green etc.. but its a kid ,who cares..but i enjoyed it..haha
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

satinpajamas wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:46 am why you prefer women pjs than man?
Probably because I started out wearing my mom's ones and the crossdressing aspect added an extra level of kink. I have tons of satin clothes now but everything I own is made for women. It excites me more because of the fact that I'm wearing women's clothes.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinpajamas wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:46 amwhy you prefer women pjs than man?
Women’s satin pajamas are more feminine and sexy. The material is also different and superior for women.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

i like both, man or woman, as its soft and shiny, :lol:
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

sometimes the women one has bad satin,beside men has fine satin, it depends who make it,, the point more fem & sexy i agree but some mens pjs has fem style as womens one,and it make more feeling when u wear mens pjs in public but people think its women,, hahsha
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

I have worn satin boxers since my early teens. I like short sleeve satin PJ's in the winter but long PJ's make me too hot. I can't sleep now if I'm not wearing satin.

The first boxers I bought were from Walmart on holiday in Florida. I agree with Freddie that there use to me much more satin nightwear especially for girls/women in stores. It's a shame the fabric isn't more popular but as long as I can buy it online I don't mind. I won't forget going to clothes stores as a child and seeing all the slippery silky satin nightwear for sale in the ladies section! There is a shop called Peacocks in the UK that had use to sell loads of satin! Probably talking 15 years ago now haha.

My favourite satin boxers/ PJ's are by Del Rossa. They sell them on Amazon and ship internationally. They have both male and female satin.