who was lucky enough for try satin pajamas since kids ?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinpajamas

Re: who was lucky enough for try satin pajamas since kids ?

Post by satinpajamas »

SatinTom wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:32 am I have worn satin boxers since my early teens. I like short sleeve satin PJ's in the winter but long PJ's make me too hot. I can't sleep now if I'm not wearing satin.

The first boxers I bought were from Walmart on holiday in Florida. I agree with Freddie that there use to me much more satin nightwear especially for girls/women in stores. It's a shame the fabric isn't more popular but as long as I can buy it online I don't mind. I won't forget going to clothes stores as a child and seeing all the slippery silky satin nightwear for sale in the ladies section! There is a shop called Peacocks in the UK that had use to sell loads of satin! Probably talking 15 years ago now haha.

My favourite satin boxers/ PJ's are by Del Rossa. They sell them on Amazon and ship internationally. They have both male and female satin.
nice tom.. but do you wear satin pjs as a kids? or just try your sis / mom secretly ??
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

Freddielinton wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:14 am Not since I was a kid, but when my Sister was young. Back in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, Girls’ Satin Pajamas were huge. Every store sold them. Xhilaration, Jonathan Martin, Limited Too, and more. Limited Too is now called Justice but I don’t think Satin is nearly as popular anymore. Anyway, back then, I didn’t have a huge collection like I did now. I was still in my early days. I remember my Sister had two pairs of luxuriously silky satiny pajamas. One was from Xhilaration and had snowmen on it. They were mostly blue with dark blue at the ends of the sleeves and pants. She had a second pair from Jonathan Martin that were hot pink and had green frogs on them. The silkiest satin ever. They felt so damn good. Unfortunately, as my fetish grew and time grew on, I think my Mom threw them out. I don’t know why, but I didn’t save them from being thrown out. I could have, and I didn’t. And I have been searching for them online ever since. I don’t know what I was thinking. I remember my family went away on vacation and I stayed home. I masturbated with those pink satin pajamas and a rash guard of hers at least 7 times in one day. I was super horny. I still am, lol.

Anyway, that was sort of my first jump into buying satin, big-time. I started buying girls’ satin pajamas for years, then moved on to women’s satin pajamas, satin blouses, and satin prom dresses later on. I still love the occasional women’s satin pajama too, but they’re not really the same as they used to be. Then again, what is these days?

Probably weird that I have a bunch of little girl’s satin pajamas, but at the time, it was all I knew that was out there. And they weren’t about the girl, they were about the satin of course. Whereas prom dresses are about the satin AND the girl who wore it. Who knows; if I ever DO a get a sex doll, they might fit on her!

I agree with you guys that it’s bullshit that women get to experience the finer fabrics in life. Sure they make satin pajamas for men, but they’re different.
wow 7 times one day!! its so horny.. nice, are u washing them after cum 7 times on her pjs?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

My friends sister used to have the silkiest pyjamas and nighties. I used to take them home, wank in them and take them back. She once caught me trying them on and she loved it
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

tobyacky wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:21 pm My friends sister used to have the silkiest pyjamas and nighties. I used to take them home, wank in them and take them back. She once caught me trying them on and she loved it
nice dude.. did u cum on these pjs sets?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I did. I used to wash them before returning them