Pink satin ballgown

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
paulasatijn

Pink satin ballgown

Post by paulasatijn »

Today I posted some new pictures of my friend Cindy in her pink satin ballgown on Flickr. They are pretty pictures of an elegant young lady in satin. Anyone who is interested is welcome to take a look here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn/39947084740

quickreply

Re: Pink satin ballgown

Post by quickreply »

paulasatijn wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:09 pm Today I posted some new pictures of my friend Cindy in her pink satin ballgown on Flickr. They are pretty pictures of an elegant young lady in satin. Anyone who is interested is welcome to take a look here:

OMG ♥
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine
LaCave

Post by LaCave »

Wauw😍 zo’n jurk zou ik ook weleens willen dragen
quickreply

Post by quickreply »

paulasatijn wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:09 pm Today I posted some new pictures of my friend Cindy in her pink satin ballgown on Flickr. They are pretty pictures of an elegant young lady in satin. Anyone who is interested is welcome to take a look here:

The Christmas decorations in the background is what tipped me off to check and the photo is dated Tue, 27 December 2011.

Do you still do photo shoots with Cindy? That is a gorgeous photo!
♥ watching dresses wash in a top loading washing machine
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Absolutely stunning picture, what a fantastic dress gorgeous shade of pink and that shine WOW, were did you buy it or was it specially made.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Thank you for your nice and encouraging replies. To anwer some of your questions:

Quickreply:
"Do you still do photo shoots with Cindy? That is a gorgeous photo!"

Indeed these photos are from some years ago. Cindy moved on and is not doing photo shoots anymore, but I still love the photos that I made of her. On Flickr I have a dedicated album for Cindy where you can see her in many more satin dresses:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasati ... 6214411650

Seasideshow:
"Absolutely stunning picture, what a fantastic dress gorgeous shade of pink and that shine WOW, were did you buy it or was it specially made."

I bought this dress many years ago second hand on eBay Germany. It is a vintage dress, probably from the 80's or 90's. Clearly the dress is a delight to wear for a satin lover like me. I also made pictures with my friend Laila in this dress, which you can see here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn/3491196618
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Thanks for the information on the dress Paula, that was a really lucky find you very rarely see that quality of satin nowadays and it is great to see it in your flickr photos. It does seem a shame that girls are so reluctant to wear satin today as it is a fantastic looking material and also feels so good [ satin sheets!!] my favs on the girls are a well designed dress, like Cindy's, and tops like a plain satin shirt worn with jeans, the combinations are endless. Keep up the good work Paula and keep searching ebay, tha American site sometimes comes up with some gems.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Beautiful pink satin gown. That looks like quality bridal satin. I could have a lot of fun with that gown.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

seasideshow wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am Keep up the good work Paula and keep searching ebay, tha American site sometimes comes up with some gems.
Don't worry Seasideshow, I already did a lot of ebay searches in the past with many amazing finds as a result. Below picture shows just a part of my ball gown collection, which is very dear to me and truly makes my life much happier.
Attachments
Dresses.jpg
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

An amazing dress, and an amazing collection.
Would love to wear such a gown - the feel of the fabric and overall sensations of femininity it'd induce must be overwhelming.
I always love your pics, even if I always get very envious and start visualising myself in the outfits :)
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Paula,

I nominate you as our Ambassador to the UN. I have been following you on Flickr for years. Your photos are so beautiful and your fun, respectful and elegant sense is clearly communicated. You are our Poster Girl and an outstanding role model for our community. Your contributions are much appreciated!

Alana
paulasatijn wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 pm
seasideshow wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am Keep up the good work Paula and keep searching ebay, tha American site sometimes comes up with some gems.
Don't worry Seasideshow, I already did a lot of ebay searches in the past with many amazing finds as a result. Below picture shows just a part of my ball gown collection, which is very dear to me and truly makes my life much happier.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

To all who replied and especially also to AlanaRaso: thank you for your wonderful comments. It is great to know that Cindy's modelling work, my photography efforts and my satin collection are appreciated :) This is a nice encouragement to keep contributing.