Jacket Stories

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
skybridge12

Jacket Stories

Post by skybridge12 »

Hi All,

Been reading over the forum and thought I would start a new post as keen to hear from other about jacket experiences or such as first encounter or even how you "borrowed" / taken jackets ?

As I have a few myself I would love to share with others :)
skybridge12

Re: Jacket Stories

Post by skybridge12 »

Well I have told a few about my first jacket experience:

Also there are pics up on the forum of it too -

When I was about 19 I was visiting a cousin and when leaving at night it was quite cold so she lent me her Puffy Fila jacket,I was walking home and the feeling of the satin lining rubbing against me was getting me aroused and as soon as I got home I took it off and started to use the satin lining to jerk off but pulled away at the last moment so I wouldn’t stain it.

I later returned it and over the course of a few months I borrowed it and each time I went a little further to the point I could help myself but cum all over the satin lining.
But each time before I returned it, I would wash it clean.

Then there was one weekend when I was over at her place for a party and out of the corner of my eye I spotted it hanging in the wardrobe and all I could think was to get my hands on it and cum on the lining.

So I waited until the right time and took it out of the wardrobe and was putting it on and then put my jacket on top to cover it and just as I put mine on my cousin enters the room and nearly caught me red handed stealing her jacket.

The rush in which I felt just as she walked in I thought I was done for
As soon as I got home I went to town on it and have a great night
I had it for a few years to the point it was ruined so I had to get rid of it...and I so wish I had kept it instead.

But over time looking on eBay I found the same jacket up for sale and bought it when I saw it.

Then I went a few years without having one until one weekend when I was house sitting for a friend I saw a Puffy Fila jacket and it all came back to me

I had to wait to the right time to take it for myself and I went straight over to the bed jerked all over it.

I have since washed it and now keep it as a good jacket.
pillowftr

Post by pillowftr »

fantastic story was this puffy jacket down filled?
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

it was slightly
todd1357

Post by todd1357 »

I use these every night
Attachments
a5926869-e0db-4f32-b2d0-514c21f89b8c.jpg
42e91f8c-b9c3-4a2b-9520-02159511f2a7.jpg
abe2e526-b5c7-4e41-946a-bac75b22c340.jpg
Satin lover
blowby

Post by blowby »

A while ago in the past

My senior year of high school are neighbers invited are family over for dinner my friend was gone for the evening , his Hot mom welcomed me and try not to get bored with all the girls their , she had a sexy blue nylon jacket that looked sexy and smooth , I told her that her blue jacket compliments her very well and she looks great wearing it , I would jack off thinking of her and her blue jacket , we all ate dinner all the girls went cross country skiing I was bored and helped with the dishes after I was done I had to use their bathroom so I walked to the bathroom upstairs on my way I seen my neighbers blue jacket hanging their on the coat rack next to the bathroom I Got excited pulled her jacket off the rack and spread her coat open to smell the sexy lining and got a woody I put her jacket back before I got caught , then I got an idea I seen a laundry chute in the bathroom I was using earlier grabbed her blue jacket and threw in the chute going to the downstairs laundry room and quickly ran downstairs went to the laundry room and threw her jacket in the dryer so I would not get caught , went back upstairs to see what everyone was up too , was told to go downstairs and watch TV now I really got a woody for her jacket , so I went straight to the laundry room and shut the door behind me with excitement bulging in my pants which were still wet from pre cum from smelling her jacket earlier , I pulled my pants and underwear down went to the dryer grabbed her blue jacket spread her jacket open with the lining facing up I laid down in her jacket and smelled her perfume inside her sexy jacket I precummed with excitement I then screwed and fucked the lining of her sexy jacket I cummed in her jacket three times each time more excitement knowing I cumming inside her jacket
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

blowby wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:19 pm A while ago in the past

My senior year of high school are neighbers invited are family over for dinner my friend was gone for the evening , his Hot mom welcomed me and try not to get bored with all the girls their , she had a sexy blue nylon jacket that looked sexy and smooth , I told her that her blue jacket compliments her very well and she looks great wearing it , I would jack off thinking of her and her blue jacket , we all ate dinner all the girls went cross country skiing I was bored and helped with the dishes after I was done I had to use their bathroom so I walked to the bathroom upstairs on my way I seen my neighbers blue jacket hanging their on the coat rack next to the bathroom I Got excited pulled her jacket off the rack and spread her coat open to smell the sexy lining and got a woody I put her jacket back before I got caught , then I got an idea I seen a laundry chute in the bathroom I was using earlier grabbed her blue jacket and threw in the chute going to the downstairs laundry room and quickly ran downstairs went to the laundry room and threw her jacket in the dryer so I would not get caught , went back upstairs to see what everyone was up too , was told to go downstairs and watch TV now I really got a woody for her jacket , so I went straight to the laundry room and shut the door behind me with excitement bulging in my pants which were still wet from pre cum from smelling her jacket earlier , I pulled my pants and underwear down went to the dryer grabbed her blue jacket spread her jacket open with the lining facing up I laid down in her jacket and smelled her perfume inside her sexy jacket I precummed with excitement I then screwed and fucked the lining of her sexy jacket I cummed in her jacket three times each time more excitement knowing I cumming inside her jacket
sounds like that jacket deserved what it got !!
blowby

Post by blowby »

Hello yes was a great to fuck her blue jacket , she was a HOT MILF Big Titties
blowby

Post by blowby »

I worked at fry's food stores in arizona back 1994 , I got know a few checkers I carried the groceries out for customers , I got to know one Checker her name was Cindy we worked well together she was happily married and had two young boys , was winter time I seen Cindy wearing a white down jacket I loved her jacket looked great on her , I would get a woody looking at her wearing her down jacket, time went on as I like to working with Cindy worked great together we clicked , one night during work Cindy asked me if I wanted to make extra money baby sitting her two boys so Cindy and her Husband can go out , I said Yes , I baby Sat the first night when they went out on the town, Cindy told me what is ares is yours make your self at home ,after the boys went to bed I was watching tv I had to use the restroom I seen a closet door was left open by her two boys playing in their earlier her closet was next to the bathroom , I seen her white down jacket hanging their in the closet I got a woody I pulled her jacket off the hanger and spread her jacket open smelled her perfume inside the silky lining of her jacket and had a woody in my pants smelling her jacket , so I pulled her jacket of the hanger and spread her jacket and laid it on the carpet pulled my pants down and and laid nude on the lining of her jacket humping hard and fast fucking her down jacket OMG I was in heaven I lost it quick fucking her Jacket , I wiped my mess out of her Jacket and hung it back up went back to watch more tv and got another woody thinking I just fucked Cindy's white down jacket , I went to the room to check on her two boys and they were still a sleep , awesome I thought to myself I get to fuck her jacket again , with the excitement of pulling Cindy's white down jacket off the hanger I accedently knocked her hubby's coat of the hanger by accident OMG I seen that Cindy Had a Long Purple Down Coat , I thought to myself I have to fuck her long down coat I was in heaven , I was shaking badly really wanted to fuck her long down coat , I put her white jacket nude I laid her long down coat on the floor spread open and fucked her coat really hard and fast I came once and continued fuck her coat and came again with excitement , I was really fucking her coat so hard I came the third time OMG I was still fucking her coat as I was cumming inside and her boys caught me playing their Mom's Coat Long Down Coat , later on Cindy asked me what I was doing with her jackets and coats , she wasn't mad she told me if I asked her about her Outerwear she would have gave me her coat and Jacket after that I was never was asked to baby sit again , I seen Cindy later she asked me if I enjoyed fucking her coat and jacket I said Yes , I felt bad but she understood
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

1994 also. I was working for a commercial truck dealer and we had a delivery from an overnight express company. Out pops this STUNNING brunette riding as a helper. She was wearing a company black satin bomber jacket, and I was absolutely a loss for words. All I could think about was making love to her while she wore this jacket! She delivered a few more times and we got to talking and eventually went out. A couple of dates later we were at her place engaging in a heavy makeout session and I told her that I was a virgin. This absolutely turned her on even more!! She led me by the hand to her bedroom and we both got naked. Then she asks me "any last requests?" I said "will you put on your work jacket?" She did, and we had the most passionate sex ever!! They say you never forget your first time and I am very proud that for my first time it was a fantasy I made come true!