Primark satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
alwayshornyinsatin

Primark satin

Post by alwayshornyinsatin »

Does anyone here adore primark satin? It's cheap but I love the feel of it so much that when I've bought some from primark , I have to go to the public toilets afterwards to have a wank.
mica46

Re: Primark satin

Post by mica46 »

I have some pyjamas from Primark which are super smoooth. I actually believe they are the ones I am wearing in my picture. I also own a short satin robe that I wear to bed which again is so slippery smooth. On the negative side I have also bought chemises from Primark but have found them to be of inferior quality as the straps often break and in case you are wondering I am only a size 12-14 so I am not putting any undue pressure on them, well at least not in that sense of the word :lol: .
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My wife has some pyjamas purchased from Primark which look and feel great on her. They have led the way to many a good fuck! :P
Liking it shiny
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Has anyone see anything satin in Primark at the moment? Their website is crap for searching!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Cassandra wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:13 am Has anyone see anything satin in Primark at the moment? Their website is crap for searching!
I haven't been in there for quite a while, wasn't ever the best selection but a few nice pieces all the same, I'd say worth a browse around if you're ever out 'n about in the vicinity of a shop.
Liking it shiny
satintouches

Post by satintouches »

I think they had some quite nice satin bedding in there. I got a few sets!
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Primark had great satin back in the 90s - my mother had several pairs of their satin pjs which I wore regularly when she was out. The stuff they sell nowadays isn't as nice, though.
I did pick up a nice silver satin jacket there about a year back - kind of a business style ladies thing. Very shiny.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Trappedinsatin wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm Primark had great satin back in the 90s - my mother had several pairs of their satin pjs which I wore regularly when she was out. The stuff they sell nowadays isn't as nice, though.
I did pick up a nice silver satin jacket there about a year back - kind of a business style ladies thing. Very shiny.
Thanks everyone. Perhaps if we spot something nice in the store we should let everyone know on here.

Speaking of the 90's, does anyone remember those lovely long satin skirts that girls used to wear back then? I remember seeing them out clubbing and on nights out. They looked amazing and I remember buying one for myself!

There was also a trend for satin wrap miniskirts too. I used to think they were so sexy. The used to just tie around the waist with no zips or buttons.

....memories!!!!