What Does your wife think about your fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
paulm34

What Does your wife think about your fetish

Post by paulm34 »

Just wondered what your wife thinks about your satin fetish?

Mine thinks I’m weird she sometimes wears stuff but not into it at all
Willissatin

Re: What Does your wife think about your fetish

Post by Willissatin »

My girlfriend has known about my fetish for half of our relationship (6 yrs together), at first she didn't want anything to do with it and never was interested in wearing satin. but as time went on she agreed to wear a satin nightie, we both enjoyed it (more so than her) and now she usually wears satin pj bottoms and if we get kinky when she's wearing them she would rub my dick on her bottoms and when she takes them off we either use them as a blink fold and or just use them to rub up each other with
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

My wife Loves it. She loves how exited it gets me and loves the Idea of possibly playing with other guys while she wears satin
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My wife was pretty freaked out to begin with but gradually began to enjoy things and has now just about embraced the whole scene with me and enjoys wearing satin and padded / puffer coats /jackets for me... :P
Liking it shiny
Satinskirtsex

Post by Satinskirtsex »

My gf was really understanding of my satin fetish. She has satin nighties herself and enjoys me getting satin for her and me. She even wears satin skirts and nighties out in our local town near the south coast. She knows I wank in satin and even managed to get her friends to dress up in satin when they came over for an evening out. Her three friends wore satin dresses and skirts. It was a lot of fun. We have also been to a satin sex party in a town near us.
Satinskirtsex

Post by Satinskirtsex »

I must add that one of her friends wore this and she let me feel her up and then when she was a bit drunk asked me why I liked satin so much. I told her it’s because satin feels so good on your cock. She let me rub on her dress. Really good night. Not sure she rembers that the next morning.
Attachments
85E516EB-72EF-4865-ACF9-CAC53641E02F.jpeg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Did you cum on her dress?
Satinskirtsex

Post by Satinskirtsex »

Yes. And when she woke up it was all crusted up. She didn’t notice. My gf did and asked me and I came clean and told her I wanked on her and cummed. She winked at me and told me well done.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

partner understands it and shares the same interest.
SilkySatinShredder

Post by SilkySatinShredder »

Satinskirtsex wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:14 pm Yes. And when she woke up it was all crusted up. She didn’t notice. My gf did and asked me and I came clean and told her I wanked on her and cummed. She winked at me and told me well done.
Of course she did :roll: :lol:
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

My wife loves it. She buys me satin shorts on ebay all the time. Mainly adidas and satin split boxers. Then she ties me to our satin covered matress. We swing with another couple too
3eb513607a8ee078c242f0aa2ee378da.jpg
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Initially she wasn't interested, but had some satin pajamas and loved how I was always looking at her ass whenever she wore them. Then she gave me a set of them and would rub me in them and really enjoyed that I was so happy. Eventually she bought me a set of satin PJs.

Now, she's totally onboard with satin sheets, and wears satin PJs and panties all the time. Sleeps naked in the sheets, and obviously enjoys it.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

She thinks it is pretty tame compared to all the other shit I could be involved in. We know couples who deal with infidelity, alcoholism, drugs, gambling addiction, domestic violence. She knows that when we are both dressed in satins that it makes for a fine evening. Her girlfriends think that I am a saint, little do they know that I am really a satin doll. Its all a matter of perspective.
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

SilkySatinShredder wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Satinskirtsex wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:14 pm Yes. And when she woke up it was all crusted up. She didn’t notice. My gf did and asked me and I came clean and told her I wanked on her and cummed. She winked at me and told me well done.
Of course she did :roll: :lol:
LOL, too many fantasists on here
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

She loves my satin fetish. She loves when I wear her satin panties. When my cock is rock hard in her panties she loves grinding it with her pussy.