The power of satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
kinkysatin

The power of satin

Post by kinkysatin »

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well.

This is just a story I want to share, a few years ago I started dating a girl, she was a bigger girl but I'm a big guy myself to be fair. The thing was she wasn't body confident in any way, hated her body, being naked etc.

So during one of our sexy text sessions I mentioned I had a satin fetish and she said she had some. Turned out she had a long black nightie with a slit up the leg. Next time we met she brought and wore it and yes we had sex very quickly.

I then bought her a long red satin nightie as I saw how wearing the other nightie made her feel a bit more confident. Anyway to the point of the story she started to wear this red satin nightie during sex and it seemed it wasn't just me who liked it. I would legit watch her slide this thing on and slide her hands down her sides along the satin. Huge turn on, but anyway she would change she became body confident, her own words the satin made her feel sexy, luxurious and glamorous. With the satin on I swear she became someone else, I obviously jumped on this and her of course, got her a long red satin robe, we started having sex on red satin sheets, wearing red lipstick and calling herself my red satin queen. Satin on satin sex is amazing by the way, but this is a girl who hated her body.

Yet with satin on become this sexy glamorous woman, it was amazing to watch her become confident she wanted to lose weight to wear a green satin dress out to dinner, she suddenly just became a stronger person.

Sadly I had to part ways for others reasons, the sex was great but in other ways we just didn't connect. The reason I wanted to share that story was to show the power of satin and I hope she becomes the woman she wants to be.

Thank you for reading.
satin393

Re: The power of satin

Post by satin393 »

Great story, I too have had a similar experience with a woman I dated for about three years...i Introduced her to satin and it was like she became somebody else while wearing it....she would go out and buy satin with out telling me and she’s be wearing in to bed...and well am sure I don’t need to say what happened 😉
Sadly we are no longer together...we still talk but no satin fun😞
kinkysatin

Re: The power of satin

Post by kinkysatin »

That's just it, it has the power to make you feel sexy, comfortable and even a sense a luxury with it. Same with this girl the sex was great but looking back we might just have been two people that both being lonely might have been what we both needed. You remove the amazing satin sex to find well not a lot sadly.