What is your best satin fuck ever? .........

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

What is your best satin fuck ever? .........

Post by coatfun »

I've had a lot of great satin fucks over the years, but the one that really stands out for me is fucking my sister in laws custom-made white satin bridal gown. It was made out of white acetate bridal satin and had a 6-foot train. When I saw her walk down the isle in her wedding I almost came on the spot.
I knew I had to fuck that goddess of a satin gown. I volunteered to feed her cat when she went on her honeymoon, knowing that I was going to be alone with that gown. When I finally went to her apartment to feed her cat I went straight to her closet and found the gown hanging in the closet. I pulled it out and it still smelled of her fuck me now perfume. I lay it on the bed in her spare bedroom and stuffed it with 2 pillows it covered the entire queen size bed. I mounted it and started sliding my rock hard cock up and down that smooth bridal satin. I was fucking it from the back side since I didn't want to get cum on the front of it. the orgasm was so intense that I shot my load about 4 feet. I almost screamed as wave after wave of that wonderful satin orgasm consumed me.
inlovewithsatin

Re: What is your best satin fuck ever? .........

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Sounds so exciting. I only got to touch my sister's wedding dress while it was hanging up in the basement closet a few days before her wedding. I went downstairs in the middle of the night and was feeling the smooth satin dress. I was too afraid of rubbing it on me. I didn't want to leave any stains. At an earlier time, I did wear and masturbate in my sister's blue satin prom dress. Felt so good, especially since it was my sister's dress.
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

For me it was my friends wives shiny blue satin bridesmaids dress...
Blue Satin Bridesmaid Dress

I should start by saying that I normally jackoff 2 times a day. So I went camping with some friends for a few days and as you can guess, I didn't get to jackoff at all. Well I rode with friends back to their apartment to get cleaned up and get something to eat after we got back from camping. They both went to the master bathroom to get cleaned up and I took a shower in the guest bathroom. I was done much earlier than they were so I wondered if I could find something in their guest bedroom to hump. I ran into that room and closed the door, knowing that if they came looking for me that I would tell them I was getting dressed. I quickly started looking for things to hump. There was a bed with pillows, but that was boring. There was some stuffed animals, but they were too small. I was running out of things to check and time, so I decided to check the last place, the closet. Since it was a spare bedroom, maybe there was something they were storing in there I could hump. Thats when I saw it, her blue satin bridesmaid dress, hanging up in the back of the closet behind a bunch of boxes.

I quickly grabbed the dress and pulled it off the hanger. My cock started getting hard when I started searching for something to hump but it was now hard as a rock as soon as I touched the dress. It was so soft and silky. I knew I didn't have much time before they would be done, so I grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it on the floor. I set the dress on the floor and put the pillow in the middle of the dress. I pushed down my shorts and underwear quickly and mounted the dress. Damn it felt good since I was super horny after days of not being able to jackoff. I was grinding my hard cock back and forth on the satin and felt my balls dragging back and forth as well. I kept my pace fast because I didn't have much time. I was getting close and fast, so I sped up and really started to fuck this dress. It didn't take a few more humps before I felt the cum starting to rise in my balls. I started to orgasm and because I didn't want to get cum on this dress, I yanked it out from under me. I shot string after string of cum on their floor. Just as I started to cum there was a knock at the door and they were checking on me. I was in the middle of an orgasm and was shooting cum. I just said I was getting ready and would be right out.

I cleaned up the cum, hung up the dress and joined them for lunch. That was a fun day.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

My best satin fuck was my time I lost my virginity, so it's a real fuck. My girlfriend at the time (now ex-wife/mother of my children) had this ultra sexy deep purple satin long chemise and robe set. I absolutely loved her in it and saw her in it a few times before that and felt her in it as well. Her curvy body covered in that purple satin was amazing and still one of the most sexy things I have seen till this day 15 years later. This clip is very close to what she was wearing during the time I had sex for the first time, which made the experience perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMNGFOMUOw

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

That sure is a sexy satin gown. If I was there, I wouldn't even need to have sex with her if she didn't want to. I would just fondle her all over and hump myself against her body, rubbing all over her smooth satin gown.
blowby

Post by blowby »

I'd have to say Long Cashmere ,Wool and Fur Coats the Linings make me Rock Hard