Frilly satin blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
JustinTime

Frilly satin blouse

Post by JustinTime »

I love retro fashion! The 70s look is all the rage right now here in the UK so I was excited to buy a brand new copy of the frilly satin blouses worn by both girls AND boys during the unisex fashion of the 1960s/1970s.
15590669_1372122606154703_2271952041585572463_nd.jpg
It's made from a very shiny silver-grey satin with a massive bush of triple-layer ruffles sticking out from the front and more of them on the cuffs of the big puffed sleeves. It has domed chrome buttons all down the front with two on the extra-deep collar and three on each extra-deep cuff. Very retro 70s style!

It does feel weird wearing a blouse. If I wear it buttoned right up to the top like boys did in the day, the blouse is totally overwhelming. Even worn under a jacket, the massive bush of ruffles sticks right out from the front and the ruffles on the cuffs cover my hands. And worn without a jacket, I can barely see over the top of the huge sleeves puffed up above my shoulders if I look either side. I'm guessing these blouses weren't worn for practicality!

But hey, I hang out with an alternative/gothy crowd and the retro blouse goes with my androgynous image of long hair, skinny jeans, studded belt and Docs or ankle boots. I've worn it to go clubbing, to parties, to rock gigs and sometimes just casual. I've had tons of compliments and I've even noticed complete strangers finding any excuse to run their hands all over me as they brush past. I guess I'm not the only one who likes the feel of satin.

Justin
Last edited by JustinTime on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisciatto

Re: Frilly satin blouse

Post by pisciatto »

I would love to fuck and cum your frilly satin blouse
Zorroblackwhip

Post by Zorroblackwhip »

wow! i need thith blouse, can make in black silk?
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime »

Zorroblackwhip wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:45 am wow! i need thith blouse, can make in black silk?
Yeah, I love that blouse! It feels so sexy to wear. They only had them in silver-grey and white.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Absolutly love the colour of that blouse, silver gray is probably the best colour for showing off satin's shine, wheree did you get it from?
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime »

seasideshow wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:35 am Absolutly love the colour of that blouse, silver gray is probably the best colour for showing off satin's shine, wheree did you get it from?
Totally agree! But I had a crush on a girl in a silver-grey satin blouse at high school so maybe I'm biased. Those pics of me wearing my retro frilly one above don't do the shininess justice. It really gleams like liquid chrome in the right light!

I got it from a shop in Camden, London. I bought an identical retro blouse in white satin there too but I think the silver-grey one is my favourite.

Justin
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

Beautiful blouse, I love it so much, I imagine to excite myself wonderfully and I would like to dress like that. I like white blouses the most, so if you can, put a photo of this white one
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I have a blouse with a ruffle, I really like dressing it, it is not made of satin only with rayon, but it is very slippery and very exciting.
zb0D6976.jpg
100d7097.jpg
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime »

franksatinlover wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:33 pm I have a blouse with a ruffle, I really like dressing it, it is not made of satin only with rayon, but it is very slippery and very exciting.zb0D6976.jpg100d7097.jpg
Love your frilly white blouse. That would look cool worn with skinny jeans under a black leather biker jacket with the ruffles sticking out.

I normally wear T-shirts so it feels kind of strange wearing a blouse - especially one of those big frilly blouses in a retro style. It takes time to get used to the unaccustomed weight of a big mass of ruffles on you but it's also kind of erotic to feel them bouncing around on the front of your body between the big puffed sleeves billowing out round your arms as you walk along.

And if a frilly blouse is made out of satin, it totally swamps you in satin. Even your hands are covered by the frills on the cuffs, making it difficult to take a drag from a cigarette without getting a mouthful of satin at the same time!

Justin