anyone like wet satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
davinacd

anyone like wet satin

Post by davinacd »

I found this on youtube and my word it is fabulous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxWJD44cMw
Iloveblouses

Re: anyone like wet satin

Post by Iloveblouses »

Yes i like. Quite often take satin with me in bath or shower. If wanna talk share exp. you can write me on email iloveblouses@gmail.com and skype name is the same. Or kik iloveblouses
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I wish that I was part of that wet satin wedding party
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Yeah I have seen most of them, I haven't seen any new wet satin content in youtube for a while
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

I also like wet satin dresses. :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The best way to enjoy wet satin dresses is to fill the washing machine full of warm water, and then climb into the machine and then put it on a gentle wash.
silkyjim60

Post by silkyjim60 »

Well, I wore my black pure silk boxers yesterday and got rather over excited at one point and cum in then before I could deal with it.
I didnt want my fiancee to notice whe she saw them in the laundry (we live together) so I got up early and gave them a good soak in the sink before she got up. Problem was how to dry them so having wrung the water out as best I could I decided my body heat would be the quickest way to dry them because the fabric is so light and delicate. I wore them with nothing else on until they dried out. Have to say, it did feel rather nice.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

coatfun wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:58 am The best way to enjoy wet satin dresses is to fill the washing machine full of warm water, and then climb into the machine and then put it on a gentle wash.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dafuq? I am 63KG over my machine's 9KG limit. Maybe I should try a launderette? :lol: