Short story: Satin Maid fantasy

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLiebeTV

Short story: Satin Maid fantasy

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I have written this story on the basis of some ideas developed during chatting. Enjoy!

Satin Maid Fantasy
I wake up slowly. I am naked and I am surrounded by beautiful satin. I keep my eyes closed to let me experience the wonderful feeling. The sheets are made of satin. My head is embedded into the large satin cushion. Every time I turn my head I feel satin on the skin of my face. I feel my beard hair, which grew over night. I will have to shave right after raising in order to get fully in contact with the fabric again. The duvet is also made of satin. It is stuffed with soft feathers that let it huddle against my naked body. It covers my body from neck to toes.
The sensation of satin makes my penis hard again. I move my arms to increase the feeling. The sheet under me is laying loosely. I touch it, grasp it, feel it.
I open my eyes slowly. It is bright day already and my eyes need to get used to the light very slowly. Nevertheless, I recognise the shapes of my three Japanese maids. They are already waiting for their master. All three are dressed in black and white French Maids uniforms as ordered. They are standing in a row and have lowered their heads. Their hands are laying over the other and their legs are standing close together. None of the girl speaks out but I know that they have observed that their master has woken up.
As my eyes become accustomed to the daylight, I can admire how the girls look like. All of them have dark almond shaped eyes and long dark hair, which is partly hidden under their black satin head pieces, which are surrounded by white ruffles and bound with black ties in a bow underneath their chins. They look very young although their ages are in the beginning twenties. Their sizes are between five and five feet two inches. They wear identical black satin dresses with white pointed shirt collars, long, black, loose sleeves with white cuffs with two buttons. The skirts are roomy and end with a stage at half of their calves. The maids wear white satin aprons, whose lower straps are tied with a bow behind their waists. The upper straps are crossed behind their backs. The aprons are surrounded with ruffles and range almost as long as their black skirts. Underneath the skirts they wear half high boots and black shiny nylons. All girls wear white satin gloves. Their hands are lying on top of each other under their waists.
I examine these wonderful maids some minutes. Their appearance makes me even hotter than my satin bed already does. My cock has already grown almost to its maximum size. He reacts on my heads plans of how to play with the girls. Its head became wet already and sticks to the duvet.
“Misaki, come to me and wake up my cock.”
The right girl curtsies while lifting her black maid dress a little and steps directly in front of me. She reaches over my bed and grasps the duvet with her little hands in white satin gloves. She pulls down the duvet and uncovers my naked body. I observe her closely, but her beautiful and perfect face does not show any special reaction, as my hard cock moves towards her. She places the top part of the duvet over the lower part and let the duvet still cover my legs.
“Sit on the bed.”
Misaki is well-trained. She again curtsies and flattens her dress under her bottom before she sits down. I enjoy the rustling sound when her dress moves over the satin sheets of my bed.
I enjoy the sight of the wonderful girl in the even more amazing satin French Maid costume sitting on my side. She turns to my naked body and touches my hard cock with one of her gloved hands and caresses my shaved skin under the cock with her other hand. She fondles my hard cock very lightly and I get more hornier with every touch.
Misaki concentrates on her job. I watch her and hear the sounds of satin. I smell her fine perfume. She takes my balls into one hand and the shaft into the other. She moves her satin gloved fingers slowly up and down. She does me such good that I need to be careful not to explode too early. The Asian maid pulls my cock slightly up and pulls down my foreskin. The first drop of semen already drops down.
Misaki bows down and touches my glans with the tip of her tongue. I feel like being hit by lightning flash. She makes me so hot with her tender movements. Her tongue surrounds my glans and cleans it from my pre-cum. She sucks it into her mouth and continues playing with my balls, stimulating my shaft and licking my glans. Finally she takes my glans into her mouth. Her lips encompass my cock and her tongue intensifies her movements.
“Stop it. Lay along my body.”
I move a bit towards the centre of the queen size bed. The Asian maid lays carefully down at my side. Her neck rests on my right arm. My left hand directly moves onto her breasts and starts to play with them through the white, ruffled apron and the black maid dress. Misaki looks down and lets me do what I do. I feel the satin of her head piece on my naked arm.
“Aiko, lick Misakis cunt.”
The second waiting maid curtsies and comes over to my bed. She is a bit taller than Misaki, but she has a girlish charism as well. She approaches Misakis legs and moves up her skirt and her apron very carefully. Obviously she tries not to add any more pleats than necessary into dress and apron while she sorts them around her waist.
Misaki wears black bloomers under her dress. They end under her knees with ruffles and an elastic band. The bloomers are very loos.
Aiko touches Misakis left knee, and the lying maid opens her legs willingly. By that, she unveils a specific property of her bloomers: The fabric is not sewed together between her legs. It now reveals her shaven cunt lips. Like Misaki before, Aiko sits down on the bed. She grasps her thighs with her white satin gloves and bows down between her legs. Her fingers pull away her bloomers from her cunt and open the lips at the same time more.
At the moment, when Aiko’s lips touch Misaki’s cunt, the little maid in my arms shivers. With closed eyes she accepts the other maid’s licking her cunt. Her breath goes deeper and she enjoys the tongue of her maid sister. My hands touch her breasts a bit harder and play with her hard nipples though apron and dress. She does not have very large tits but they fit her perfectly.
Misaki starts to moan. Aiko takes professionally care of her sex. Her tongue works her clit and when she feels that Misaki is close to cumming, she stops and licks her cunt lips. She keeps her maid sister on the edge of orgasm but she does not let her climax.
Meanwhile more pre-cum is dripping out of my cock onto my stomach. It is time to engage the third maid.
“Chichi, ride my cock.”
The remaining maid curtsies and approaches the bed from the other side. I move my lower body a bit more towards her side, while Aiko continues to lick Misakis clit. Chichi mounts the bed and gathers her skirt up. She kneels over my naked legs. With the right hand, she opens her black satin bloomers and holds the skirt aside and with the other hand she pulls my hard cock upwards and guides it towards her wet hole. With her experience it only took some seconds to let my cock dive deeply into her wet cunt. She sits right down and lets me feel the end of her cunt.
As soon as my whole length is buried in her cunt, Chichi drapes her maid dress over me and lets me feel it. The bloomers around her legs touch my naked legs, and every movement moves her dress over my body. Chichi bends forward and starts to fondle my hairless breast and waist with her hands in white satin gloves. She moves her pelvis very slowly and lets my rock hard cock move through her cunt.
I move my head to the right side and kiss Misaki’s red lips. She opens her mouth for me and lets my tongue penetrate her sweet mouth. Our tongues touch and I suck on her tongue. My hand plays with her satin clad tits.
What a scene!
A satin French Maid in my arm, my tongue deep in her mouth. She moans heavily and sweats for lust, as another French Maid licks her pussy. Aiko lets her come, and only my sucking mouth prevents her from crying for lust. Another French Maid is riding my cock and guiding it the last few steps towards a heavy orgasm.
I feel it coming and let lose of Misaki’s tits. Instead I lay my arm around Chichi’s waist and pull her down to me. I now have 2 satin maids in my arms and close to me. We are all moaning and heavily aroused. I pull Chichi a bit upwards, such that I can penetrate her more forcefully. I only need some more movements and then I explode in her hole. Now it is me to cry for lust.
I must be in heaven! Satin all around me, lovely maids doing all I need to live my lust.
I fill Chichi’s cunt with more semen that it can take. But we do not core. Aiko comes around and lays on my left side. The four of us lay on the bed and rest from our wonderful adventure. My penis remains hard and stays in Chichi’s hole. Maybe we will continue later.