What is your satin kink?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satindreamer69

Re: What is your satin kink?

Post by Satindreamer69 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:28 am i sleep every night in a satin chemise and panties but i love the feel of walking in a long satin dress or nightgown as the soft silky material caresses my legs...and other parts.
I have to agree with this feeling.. my kink is wearing these.....
Screenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpg
Attachments
Screenshot_20210524-213637_Gallery.jpg
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Satindreamer69 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 pm
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:28 am i sleep every night in a satin chemise and panties but i love the feel of walking in a long satin dress or nightgown as the soft silky material caresses my legs...and other parts.
I have to agree with this feeling.. my kink is wearing these..... Screenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpg
Omg those are so lovely!!! those must feel absolutely wonderful to wear!
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:43 pm
I have to agree with this feeling.. my kink is wearing these..... Screenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210524-214351_Gallery.jpg
They are amazing to wear. Most are soft satin lined so they're just as silky on the skin as they look.
I sometimes wear more than one at a time. The weight of more satin caressing around my legs is utter heaven.

I used to have a collection of nighties as well but the longer gowns are sexier.

Do you have many gowns, prom dresses etc?
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Satindreamer69 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:54 pm

They are amazing to wear. Most are soft satin lined so they're just as silky on the skin as they look.
I sometimes wear more than one at a time. The weight of more satin caressing around my legs is utter heaven.

I used to have a collection of nighties as well but the longer gowns are sexier.

Yes. In addition to the beautiful satin prom dress i wore to my actual prom (yes, my heart was beating like a million miles an hour when i stepped out of the car) i have bought other gowns and prom dresses. There is a thrift store in my city called Value Village (popularized in Macklemore's video for Thrift Shop) which gets really nice, expensive gowns and prom dresses frequently. Since I'm a college student I don't have a lot of money so these are good value as they are well made by the names you'd associate with satin prom dresses and gowns but don't cost as much as stuff put on eBay. I once walked out with 3 gowns for under $35. they have changing rooms so i can make sure they fit before i buy them.

i'd say my collection of long satin gowns is around 25 now. i just absolutely love going full swish in multi layered, satin lined long gowns both because of the silky sexy feeling of them on my body but also the memory of prom they evoke. lol, i'm getting excited just typing about it!
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:36 am

Yes. In addition to the beautiful satin prom dress i wore to my actual prom (yes, my heart was beating like a million miles an hour when i stepped out of the car) i have bought other gowns and prom dresses. There is a thrift store in my city called Value Village (popularized in Macklemore's video for Thrift Shop) which gets really nice, expensive gowns and prom dresses frequently. Since I'm a college student I don't have a lot of money so these are good value as they are well made by the names you'd associate with satin prom dresses and gowns but don't cost as much as stuff put on eBay. I once walked out with 3 gowns for under $35. they have changing rooms so i can make sure they fit before i buy them.

i'd say my collection of long satin gowns is around 25 now. i just absolutely love going full swish in multi layered, satin lined long gowns both because of the silky sexy feeling of them on my body but also the memory of prom they evoke. lol, i'm getting excited just typing about it!
You said it just right... Heart beating a million miles an hour. Yep that's exactly how I feel as soon as my legs slide into my dresses (most are satin lined)
I'm in the UK but I'm aware of thrift shop... I buy mine on eBay.

Betsy and Adam are some of my favourites. It's the purple and pink one in the pics.
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

coatfun wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:05 am Vintage satin wedding gowns. These satin gowns from the 40's are the best. s-l1600awe4.jpg
If love to wear that 😉🙂🙂
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

satinwifefun wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:27 pm Starting 2021 with some very sexy new things...satinfuntaboo
Absolutely stunning. Both you and that sexy satin combo.
Love watching your videos. 😊😊
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:36 am

i am sure you can graduate soon 2 find better paycheck job

by then you should be able 2 afford a container load of satin shinyness

:lol: i had 10 years of satin craze but i only buy my 1st one like in year 5 my 1st paycheck job :lol:
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

For me women in satin blouse, skirt, heels:

https://www.tiktok.com/@beckyxdee/video ... 8023581189

This is unbelievable lady she would be a hot satin secretary. Let's just say i had to empty a few times!!