Satin Sex Party

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
JanetandNick

Re: Satin Sex Party

Post by JanetandNick »

satincummer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:55 am
JanetandNick wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 am No videos that we can post, sorry, because there are peoples faces shown.
However, we did have a small satin party last Sunday, and there are some lovely photos from that.
Janet xxxxxx
Love to see those Janet. How often you do these satin parties?
Well to be honest it's a minority interest, so we do a specifically satin party only about once a year.
But I often wear satin myself at parties anyway.
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I am so sorry that I didn't get there. If only I could convince my wife to come then I'd be there like a shot... The other issue was that my wife works til 6 ish so would take us at least three to four hours to get to you.

Maybe the next one fingers crossed, a Saturday evening would be better for us too :)
Liking it shiny
satin393

Post by satin393 »

Hi Janet....would you like to share some pics of your satin?
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

satin393 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:16 am Hi Janet....would you like to share some pics of your satin?
I'll pop a few photos on here in the next few days.
If you'd like to see all my satin photos, PM me with an email address.
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

JeroenP wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 am For me it was too far away from home I'm afraid. And if I'm not mistaking there were only one or two Women.
Don't get me wrong, but I feel nothing for men in satin.
This.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Freddielinton wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:35 pm
JeroenP wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 am For me it was too far away from home I'm afraid. And if I'm not mistaking there were only one or two Women.
Don't get me wrong, but I feel nothing for men in satin.
This.
So was that a gangbang with 2 women? Or were the men gay?
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

If I could convince my wife to come that would be another female for satin fun but she is very nervous around people and it would not be fair to come on my own without her permission. However I have thought about organizing something like this in Scotland but our house is too small and we have young children
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Lovesatinblouses wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 pm If I could convince my wife to come that would be another female for satin fun but she is very nervous around people and it would not be fair to come on my own without her permission. However I have thought about organizing something like this in Scotland but our house is too small and we have young children
Wife share????
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

OK just to clarify - at a typical dress themed party, we usually get about half a dozen to a dozen couples, about the same number of TVs, and a few single guys with a fetish for the theme.

Unfortunately we managed to choose a date when most of the population succumbed to flu, so numbers were well down.
Not a single person from this forum turned up, despite lots of you encouraging me to to a satin themed party.
Fortunately one of my girlfriends was there to help me and she is very enthusiastic - it took several days for our living room to dry out!
If you look at our verifs on Fab, you'll see that everyone seemed to have had a lovely time, we certainly did.

>>were the men gay....
I think our TV friends would be mortified if anyone labelled them as "gay guys".
It is a completely different and really lovely scene.

Anyway, the next dressy party will have a PVC / plastic theme, so if any of you are into that as well, PM me.

Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
davidben

Post by davidben »

Hi Janet and Nick

Loved reading about your past satin parties and I like many would love to attend one once this ghastly Covid virus has died down.

I must say that I was very surprised that, despite receiving considerable interest from the forum's readers that none of them came along, such a shame as I am sure we would love to be able to talk about and indulge in, our passion for satin with other like-minded individuals !

Best wishes

D
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I would love if you did something like this again, would you accept satin pyjamas as something to wear?
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

How the hell can we do this in America? I have some ideas which involve a major hotel in Chicago which holds a Kink fest in the spring and fall. I think we ask if we partner with them, ask for space and be repectful as the kink organization is this would work. Biggest thing is being respectful and not flaunting in public spaces. Or a big rental house.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I went to a 80s Halloween party and had tons of fun. I wore skimpy satin adidas shorts
Satindreamer69

Post by Satindreamer69 »

It'll be my first meet/party I've been to but reading this thread it sounds like you host a great night so I'd love to join the next one.
I'm only 1 ½ hours away.
PM me if anyone wants a chat.
SatinSarinaSlut

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Hiya hunni,

I'd love to join in please.