Locked in satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Alcd87

Locked in satin

Post by Alcd87 »

Does anyone else have a fantasy of being locked or trapped in satin ?

I'm thinking of trying it with satin lingerie under a corset then locking it on so I'm stuck
Trappedinsatin

Re: Locked in satin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

As you can probably guess from my name, the idea of being trapped in satin is a big turn on for me.
When I was a teen crossdressing in my mom's satin pjs and blouses, I always used to fantasise I was trapped in them forever and could never take them off.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Me to same fantasies , think I've found a way to try it unsung a combination lock with scrambled code so how long I'm stuck depends how quick I guess the random code
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Maybe you'll never find the combination and will spend the rest of your life locked in silky, smooth, slippery, luxurious satin.

My teenage fantasies mostly featured magical ways of being trapped in satin - for instance, a wicked witch spotting me wearing my mom's satin pjs and putting a spell on me so I was stuck wearing them forever. In fact, I think one of the first things that came into my head when I first wore my mom's clothes was "I'm in them forever!"
It was very thrilling for me to stand before a mirror and imagine I was trapped in whatever silky outfit I had on.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

I'll try it tonight see how it goes!
Might gave to get the scissors out if it doesn't go well.

I used to have fantasies like that , though I did also get stuck in a satin gown of hers once when I got the zip stuck. Managed to free it before anyone found me but that was a big fantasy after that.
Got stuck in one of my dresses to, got the zip up my back with string that came out and couldn't reach to undo it ! That was a great feeling
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I got stuck in a vintage slipper satin bridal gown of mine. It had 40 satin covered buttons down the back so I slipped it on over my head. It also has a 6 foot train and is the most shimmering candlelight satin you will ever see or feel. I was modeling it in front of my full length mirror and when I went to take it off I could not get it to slip over my shoulders. Meanwhile my cock was about to burst, it was so hard that I went ahead and mounted my full length body pillow and fucked the gown while watching myself in my full length mirror. It was one hell of an orgasm and I relaxed after that and was able to pull it off over my head. The feeling of being trapped in that beautiful satin wedding gown while I was humping it was one of the greatest feelings I have ever felt.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Wow that sounds really nice , I'd like a buttoned dress, should be easy to get stuck in
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

I've done it, trapped now until I can guess the code
2017-12-29 21.38.10.jpg
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Im ge uinely trapped now, tried every combination over 2hrs and I can't get the lock off :o
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Damn, have fun :)
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I love to be locked in satin. I get the most excited when I wear gala satin uniform and I'm connected. It excites me very much as I can not free myself, then I start to fantasize that in a moment I will be tortured. Then I start to panic and be afraid but I am so excited that I have a wonderful orgasm. I often play like that because the feeling is the most wonderful in the world.
100D3737.jpg
The attachment 100D4982.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 100D3737.jpg is no longer available
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

In this photo is another outfit in which I like to be closed. I like to put on handcuffs and then throw the key out the window. Then the only way to save my life is to look for a wire and make a pick-up from it to open the handcuffs. When I have limited movements it is very difficult and I am very afraid that if I fail I will have to go out of the house in such clothes and look for the key but never had to do it because I managed to free myself at home. During the release, I panic very much and I am so excited that I have to massage my cock by getting a great orgasm and shooting in a satin skirt.
100D4976.jpg
Attachments
100D4976.jpg
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

I wish I were locked tightly to you also fully dressed in my satin skirt, blouse, gloves, headscarf and gagged, for a long time.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I can certainly relate to being trapped in satin; I usually pull many dresses over my head and then realise they are too far down my torso and I cannot get them any lower or pull them back over my head. Often I will then add satin sheets over this and then use a small tight pillow case to hold the sheets in place. I have a small cupboard that I can get into and then close the door so it is totally dark.

I certainly learnt a valuable lesson from an Aussie satin fan; don't ever use belts or ties - VERY dangerous !!

I suppose that it might be OK if you have someone to play with but of course there must be mutual trust in case something goes wrong.

Once fully enclosed I use my eStim for the most incredible orgasms and once out of my clothes have to find which dress has received my cum.

I did have a bit of a panic once when I couldn,t get out and had a vision of being found days later. Not nice.

Anyway, keep it safe but sensual !
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I can certainly relate to being trapped in satin; I usually pull many dresses over my head and then realise they are too far down my torso and I cannot get them any lower or pull them back over my head. Often I will then add satin sheets over this and then use a small tight pillow case to hold the sheets in place. I have a small cupboard that I can get into and then close the door so it is totally dark.

I certainly learnt a valuable lesson from an Aussie satin fan; don't ever use belts or ties - VERY dangerous !!

I suppose that it might be OK if you have someone to play with but of course there must be mutual trust in case something goes wrong.

Once fully enclosed I use my eStim for the most incredible orgasms and once out of my clothes have to find which dress has received my cum.

I did have a bit of a panic once when I couldn,t get out and had a vision of being found days later. Not nice.

Anyway, keep it safe but sensual !