15%
No but I soooo want to
16%

Total votes: 68

satin1

Wearing satin in public

Post by satin1 »

So have you ever tried it?

I ask because I once wore a satin shirt to a club years ago and had the piss ripped out of me :mrgreen:

The only other time I tried was when I wore a nightie under my normal clothes which was a great kick - only problem was that my mum noticed the strap adjustment claps.......... :oops:

Just curious :D
mica46

Re: Wearing satin in public

Post by mica46 »

There is no bigger thrill than going to a nightclub (provided you know where to go to of course) fully enfemme dressed in a sumptious satin tunic and satin hotpants or a long flowing satin evening gown :D

Mica.
hotmale

Post by hotmale »

Yes I have worn several at a local transgender club - there is usually one around most areas . I found it to be a welcoming experience and I dont mean in a sexual way . I went to Canal Street in Manchester once where they have public transvestite /transgender festivals annually .
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Hotmale

I also go to Canal Street in Manchester. Wanna chat?

Mica.
sealion

Post by sealion »

I wear my satin baseball/bomber jackets most days to work and in general outings. No one seems to give a sh*t. I have had one or two comments ,but they have been good ones, like " hey I like your jacket, " . I even had a chic working in McDonalds want to have a feel of the black jacket i had on. I think the thing is with my black ones most people think its only leather anyway, even though its nylon/satin. I have worn a purple satin dress shirt and tie with black waistcoat to a wedding once, and wasnt sure how it would be recieved but people either liked it or didnt pay it any special attention. I suggest Guys if you want to try wearing satin in public go for a DARK coloured satin shirt or one that has stripes on it will make it less obvious and maybe wear a waistcoat over the shirt,if you still feel a bit self consious of it (as waistcoats seem to be in fashion again)but you will still be able to have the thrill of feeling satin against your arms and chest. Same with the jackets, go for a black or navy blue til you feel more confident. I did this and I know wear a royal blue and teal green nylon/satin baseball jacket often. I guess we are lucky in New Zealand that most people don t care too much what others wear. It will be interesting to see how the Europeans react to a kiwi guy wearing a green satin jacket when I visit Europe later this year. Be bold guys give satin a shot in public ! :D
marijab

Post by marijab »

I wear my satin robes in public. If I need to go to store (which is in my building) I go in satin robe or If I need to go to hair salon I wear satin robe under my coat.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i would wear ladies satin blouse n ladies satin pants 2 public because i like it very much. i also like satin skirt but i dont want 2 get raised eyebrows from public by wearing skirt. :lol: yes i m serious about it. :lol:

i already had fetishes in ladies office attire since i was a kid n 2 have satin mixed in office attire that 4 me was the ultimate turn on among other types of attire i seen in this board
satinchav

Post by satinchav »

Now that summer is here and its not too hot , the satin shirts are being worn curretnly wearing a red one goes well with a black leather blazer . My best is my Satin Bomber and a football shirt , baseball cap and sweatpants , :D :D :D
satinchav

Post by satinchav »

Wear Satin with the attitude I dont give a monkeys tit what people think . St8 guys the girls will always wanna givyou a hug it happens to me when I wear a satin dress shirt . I m not st8 , fully endorse Sealions viwes on darker colours to begin with ,. Footballers al wear nice polyester shiny shirts and there is a way ofenjoying a fabric , the boring bit is when theywitter on about the team thatyour wearing .

This morning , its a pink satin long sleeve shirt , dark trousers , shaved head , leather blazer .
satinchav

Post by satinchav »

The other thing aboutwearing satin itwashesand dries very quickly and i enjoy ironing it ie my previous comments
SatinKnight

Post by SatinKnight »

Hay all,

Because i am lucky enough to have a partner that is not only accepting but is encouraging about my love of satin i do have a couple of satin jackets that i wear while i'm out and about, mostly black one's as that colour is most substle. I do need a bit of enouragement from my partner if it's somehting i've i've not worn before, but it does help no end as she is able to tell me if the item in question is substle enough to wear or weather it will generate to much attention..

The unfortunate thing is because satin is stero typed as a femanine material there isn't much satin clothing out there designed to look mascualin, I have even entertained the idea of becoming a tailor so i could make my own (satin of course) and maybe even start a viable business from it..

I think alot of wearing satin in public because of the stero type is going to be down to confidence, if you have the confidence then do it, or you could attend alot of fancy dress parties..

My partner keeps joking about a role reversal wedding were i wear the satin wedding dress and she wears the suit..lol.. Abit to destracting for my wedding day i think..lol

Other than the satin jackets, the furthest i have ever got to wear all satin in public was an early morning walk about 4am around a local isolated wooded area with my partner.. It was fun.. And in public wearing satin under my normal clothing (which my partner has after a couple of years trained her self to notice).. Would love to find a viable exscuse to wear a full satin outfit, but until then i think satin jackets may be the limit of what i'm confident with..
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Happy to wear it under clothes unless it's a late night stroll. I have worn satin camisoles with a satin blouse over the top when driving before which was fun. I often go to work wearing satin panties and slippery satin cami's under my normal male garb.
SatinBlouseFetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

I used to be terrified of wearing satin in public but wanted to try it so much...I wore a burgundy satin blouse under a coat whilst walking at night, I did the coat up mostly but couldn't resist unzipping my coat when I saw a lady approaching. They didn't seem to notice most of the time, one lady of the night noticed n giggled.
I got more daring over the following weeks. I tried light blue shell suit bottoms(with the innards taken out) with black stockings & suspenders under...It was raining one night, my bottoms got soaked, my sexy undies were clearly visible, a maybe 18 year old girl walked by my laughing her head off...That was embarressing but was very exillerating as well.

It's gone from strength to strength now...Will tell more if you all want.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh yes!! does sound like fun indeed. I have only tried this around my garden which is very rural.

Please do tell us more.
Liking it shiny
satinchav

Post by satinchav »

never worried me about wearing it , there again I live in Brighton , my partner is not concerned about me wearing it either , he likes the feel of it :D :D