No and never will
15%
No but I soooo want to
16%

Total votes: 68

Satinlining

Re: Wearing satin in public

Post by Satinlining »

satinchav wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm Now that summer is here and its not too hot , the satin shirts are being worn curretnly wearing a red one goes well with a black leather blazer . My best is my Satin Bomber and a football shirt , baseball cap and sweatpants , :D :D :D
Hi mate that sounds amazing, my two favourite things satin and leather together love it
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Yeah. I wear my satin nylon Nike and Adidas shorts often, as well as wear my favourite Adidas Alexander Wang satin pants often. Only ever had compliments before.
silkenpirate

Post by silkenpirate »

I wear silk satin shirts out regularly, with a jacket over it. Virtually nobody really notices. I love it. Its a turn on... and when someone does notice... fuck it you only live once.
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

Men wearing satin in public these days really doesn't seem like much of a big thing anymore, it's everywhere!! I love it!! I only ever go out with my glossy black satin jacket on which I love! Often my pants won't be satin but they will have that sleek shine to them or i will often be in shiny looking adidas trackies and other sportswear, so overall i will have a very silky sheeny shiny look.
Want to share pics on here but even the pic link doesn't seem to work how i expect it to, not sure how to do it.
TeddyZ

Post by TeddyZ »

I wear women's satin panties everyday under my jeans. I love the feel of the silky material against my cock.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

I love to wear satin in public when I'm in girly mode. Feels good, looks good and brings a smile to many faces :wink:

inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Very beautiful skirt and shiny pantyhose.
TeddyZ

Post by TeddyZ »

paulasatijn wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:56 pm I love to wear satin in public when I'm in girly mode. Feels good, looks good and brings a smile to many faces :wink:

I'd like to rub my cock on your blouse