OMG WOW! Just won my first wedding dress ever on ebay!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ellmoss2012

OMG WOW! Just won my first wedding dress ever on ebay!

Post by ellmoss2012 »

I'm still shaking. I have never owned or even worn a wedding dress before but always a dream to own one. They are always so expernsive. Somehow the satin Gods were shining on my today as I won this gown for £80! It's a desinger gown by Justin Alexander. I've researched it and it's well over £1,000 brand new. This one is a demo one from a Bridal shop that was only tryed on by some ladies.

I'm going to have to be super disciplined as I don't have any free time off until October 31st so will keep it boxed until then.

Over the moon!
Attachments
wedding dress 4.jpg
wedding dress 4.jpg (20.86 KiB) Viewed 8078 times
wedding dress 3.jpg
wedding dress 2.jpg
GOWNRAPER

Re: OMG WOW! Just won my first wedding dress ever on ebay!

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Nice one Ellmoss2012
The start of many more hopefully
Bet she won't stay in the box till then
She will be calling you every night begging for attention
Who could ignore such a pretty gown
Certainly not me. Would so want her to tease and please
Hope you get hours and hours of fun with that satin slut
GOWNRAPER
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

haha, oh Gosh I know, it's going to be so tough not to slip into it but I'm determined and I want to wait until I have an entire day free to spend wrapped up in it. I'm so lucky.

From 04:30 onwards there is a beautiful lady modelling it on the runaway. Look at all that shininess.... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm54wM-Cz2Q

E
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That is a great find and worth every penny. It looks like a very fine silk satin. There are no words to describe the feeling this satin bridal gown will give you. When you first take it out of the box and feast your eyes on that goddess of a gown and feel how silky and smooth that satin is and how the light makes the satin shimmer you will loose control of yourself. By the time you get your clothes off and slip into or on top of the gown you will be completely out of control. You will at first feel like what you are going to do to the gown is forbidden, because it is so exquisite, but the satin will take over your mind and body and she will make you feel that the world outside does not exist anymore.
You will want to slide a full length body pillow in it, so that it takes the shape of the model that was wearing it in the video. Then climb on top of the gown and feel the sensation of the silky shimmering satin on your naked body and slowly for the first time in your life slide your rock hard cock on the satin. It will be so smooth and silky that you may almost go insane because you will have never felt anything like it in all of you life. The satin will take over and you will not be able to control yourself anymore. As you stroke that goddess of a satin gown you will think of the beautiful model as she walks down the isle. You will try to control yourself , but you can't, because that feeling that only satin can give you is just to powerful for you to resist. The satin orgasm will start in your loins and wave after wave of the most intense orgasm that you have ever felt in your life will flow from the top of your head to your toes. The cum will shoot out in long thick spurts as the satin drains your body with every stroke, you will probably scream, because it will be so intense of a feeling. There is no woman or drug on the earth that can make you feel that way. You will feel totally drained at first, but the satin is not finished with you yet. You have been waiting a lifetime for this and soon the gown will whisper to your mind, fuck me over and over. that day will be the best day of your life. I know this because that's what happened to me when I got my first satin wedding gown.
Regards,
Coatfun
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

haha, well thanks a lot coatfun! That's really goiong to help me be disciplined for 3 whole weeks! I know the excitment is amazing I'm so looking forward to it arriving. Truley a dream come true.

E
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I think wedding gowns are the most gorgeous gowns the women wear. So sexy and silky smooth. I never had one, but I have a long white prom dress that was like a wedding dress..i'd love to buy onw sometimes..must be heaven wearing it
sotteri

Post by sotteri »

Jeez!

That's absolutely fantastic! It's right up my street... I love it.

Very very jealous. I've no idea how you'll keep this boxed up for three weeks. The excitement when you open the box... it's going to be more than you can possible handle!!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Looks like it could be a dud to me. Shiny, but doesn't appear to be satin
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Arrived this morning. Be still my beating heart!!

It's so heavy I can't get over the weight of it.

xx
Attachments
IMG_0047resize6.png
IMG_0047resize6.png (120.55 KiB) Viewed 7371 times
IMG_0046resize3.png
IMG_0046resize3.png (178.97 KiB) Viewed 7371 times
IMG_0044resize4.png
IMG_0044resize4.png (75.94 KiB) Viewed 7371 times
SatinDoll

Post by SatinDoll »

This is silk satin and it's going to be really lovely to wear. =)

My wedding gown is silk satin too and cost me over a thousand. (You can do a search. I posted the pics here and it looks really like your gown)
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Well think I made it 2 weeks... darn you wedding gown you win this one. Just a quick morning try on I couldn't resist anymore.....
Attachments
weddingdress1rsze2.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

ellmoss2012 wrote:haha, oh Gosh I know, it's going to be so tough not to slip into it but I'm determined and I want to wait until I have an entire day free to spend wrapped up in it. I'm so lucky.

From 04:30 onwards there is a beautiful lady modelling it on the runaway. Look at all that shininess.... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm54wM-Cz2Q

E
Thank you very much. Some beautiful and irresistible satin dresses. I cummed with the black girl ...
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

was it actual satin? what does the lining look like?
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Well done ellmoss 2012
You held back much longer than I expected
Was expecting you to only last a few days at most
If that's what she looks like on you, you both look great
Hope your happy and have fun together
GOWNRAPER
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very nice wedding dress... Have you wanked yourself in it yet? :P
Liking it shiny