Most arousing satin pics

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Re: Most arousing satin pics

Post by Destroy »

Enjoy my series of sexy satin clad babes!

Don't you just love it when bitches are so careless with their expensive satin outfits?
That dress is destroyed.

Tori Black wearing a Frederick's of Hollywood satin chemise

Get a closer look at her tits. Either it's a spilled drink or the mess from a sloppy BJ. I say the latter.

SEE THAT TIGHT, SEXY MINI DRESS? IT'S MY NEWEST CUM RAG!

BITCH'S TURQUOISE SATIN MINI DRESS RUINED

Ask me for my x h a m account to see hundreds of my cum videos, including this turquoise one.

Julianne Hough

Please support me at Patreon via PATREON.COM/JIZZ!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

What a Dick! As his shit is getting old too butt don't stinks! Get off this site Freddie!
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

sabr.jpg
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

This is the Quebec choir, check out their vids on youtube, those gowns are incredible. Imagine wearing one inside out with another right side over the top and one wrapped around the cock!! Try blowing the picture up and examine them in detail.
Attachments
Super satin.jpg
Jonesx

Post by Jonesx »

Destroy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:01 am Enjoy my series of sexy satin clad babes!

Don't you just love it when bitches are so careless with their expensive satin outfits?
That dress is destroyed.

Tori Black wearing a Frederick's of Hollywood satin chemise

Get a closer look at her tits. Either it's a spilled drink or the mess from a sloppy BJ. I say the latter.

SEE THAT TIGHT, SEXY MINI DRESS? IT'S MY NEWEST CUM RAG!

BITCH'S TURQUOISE SATIN MINI DRESS RUINED

Ask me for my x h a m account to see hundreds of my cum videos, including this turquoise one.

Julianne Hough

Please support me at Patreon via PATREON.COM/JIZZ!
It's so good to see you're still around here Destroy!!! I used to come on here many years ago under a different name and you helped me out so much. Just started a new account to see how you are!!!
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Have a close look at these satin gowns and imagine this, you have three of them, turn one inside out and put it on, put the second one on shiny side out and then wrap number three around the cock and expect the best orgasm ever!! Some of these gospel choir gowns are incredible, I wonder how many of the men members have gone home and had a good wank into their own gown.
Attachments
26625.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

seasideshow wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:21 pm Have a close look at these satin gowns and imagine this, you have three of them, turn one inside out and put it on, put the second one on shiny side out and then wrap number three around the cock and expect the best orgasm ever!! Some of these gospel choir gowns are incredible, I wonder how many of the men members have gone home and had a good wank into their own gown.
never thought in the old days AFRO satin were common :lol: just like how AFRO was king in rock and jazz till MICHAEL JACKSON fuse in R&B and Harlem is the house of gangster rap :lol: