Satin incest ????

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satindestroyer

Re: Satin incest ????

Post by Satindestroyer »

coatfun wrote:My biggest obsession was when my mother in law bought a new full length cashmere coat. It had the most gorgeous golden satin lining I had ever seen at that time. When she would come over to to visit me and her daughter I would I help her off with the coat just to get to touch the lining. I was obsessed with that coat and could only think of getting naked and stroking that golden satin lining with my rock hard cock. Back then my now x wife didn't know about my satin fetish, so I didn't have the chance to fuck satin like I do now and of course I was much younger then and could cum over and over. It got to the point that I could not sleep or concentrate on anything but her cashmere coat, I had to have that coat. Finally as luck would have it my wife and mother in law announced that they were going to visit her cousin 2 states away for a few days. This was the best news I had ever heard at last. I told my mother in law that I would go over to her house and water her garden while they were away. You guessed it watering her garden was the last thing on my mind.
Finally the day came and I drove over to my mother in laws house, unlocked the door and went straight to her coat closet, I was so excited that I was shaking all over there it was my dream coat. It smelled like my mother in laws musk perfume and I held it up to my nose smelled it and kissed my new lover. I took off all of my clothes and put her coat on my naked body OH MY GOD!! did that satin on my naked body feel good. I wanted to tease myself for a few minutes in front of her full length mirror, I took the satin lining and wrapped it around my swollen cock and started to stroke my cock with the golden satin and in only a few strokes I knew that I was going to blow a big load like never before, months of thinking about this moment finally had cum true. This was going to be the fastest orgasm I have ever had and the most intense I wanted to stop and make it last but the coats satin lining had total control over me and I couldn't stop. I shot 5 or 6 hot loads all over the full length mirror and my knees got weak. I shot my hot cum and it seemed like gallons of cum shot out of my cock. By the time that I cleaned up I was hard for another satin fuck. I then put a couple of pillows on her bed and lay the coat on it satin lining up and climbed on top of the coat and started humping that beautiful satin lined coat again. I must have cummed a dozen times in those two days of bliss. Over the next couple of years I fucked that coat every chance I could get.

I would love to do that, your a lucky guy well done
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

What an amazing thread! I don't fancy my mum at all, but the mum in satin fantasy is a favourite of mine. I love vids, especially pov ones and phone sex about a satin mummy wanking me as I hump against her, both of us in satin. I started very young with my mum's things too and had many wonderful wanks / cums in her things. I also used to love staying over at friends' parties and spending the night in their parents' bedrooms while they were away. I found so many gorgeous and exotic satin wonders to wear and cum with. I once stayed in a friends older sister's house while she was away. I really fancied her and found a white satin blouse and black leather skirt. I dressed her pillows in them and wore a satin nightgown and fucked the pillows all night, cumming many times. Soooo amazing! Just imagining that he pillows were really her. Mmmm. I'd love to hook up on the phone with anyone on this thread and role play satin mum fantasies with them.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

https://. Type below here .com/thumbs/dY0xa1ZIfsx/Shaved-Petite-Totally-Shaved-Georgia-Jones-with-Small-Tits.html

F u c k s a t o r
satinfetishtaboo

Post by satinfetishtaboo »

Do you think incest is so commonly related with the satin fetish because it starts with mother or sister?
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

Yes. I have two sisters who (used to) wear satin. On the other hand, I'm not sure it started with seeing my Sisters in satin...
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

I just really want to fuck a sister and mother in satin because it turns me on and you could hide it and it would feel really good :twisted:
satinfetishtaboo

what satin item would you love your mother or sister to wear for you? and how horny would you get if they did?
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

The ultimate for me is a satin puffer jacket. Maybe a strange combination, but a satin sleeping dress or satin sleeping shorts and top combination with a puffer jacket, is really the hottest thing a Women could wear.
satinfetishtaboo

mom, dad and son
Attachments
231_1000.jpg
232_1000.jpg
261_1000.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

JeroenP wrote:The ultimate for me is a satin puffer jacket. Maybe a strange combination, but a satin sleeping dress or satin sleeping shorts and top combination with a puffer jacket, is really the hottest thing a Women could wear.
That would be the same for me too...Just having to find the right satin puffer jacket for her to wear...thinking satin puffer rocawear jacket
satin

Post by satin »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:what satin item would you love your mother or sister to wear for you? and how horny would you get if they did?
Satin nightgown and robe