Satin incest ????

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinfetishtaboo

Re: Satin incest ????

Post by satinfetishtaboo »

I loved coming home from school when I was a teen and go through my older sisters draws to take out her silky black slip that she only whore when her bf came over. knowing she only used it when having sex with him made it such a turn on to use on my young teen cock at the time.
She still has it 15 years later, I know this because for family gatherings Ive gone through her things and found it again and Its still as soft and shinny as the first time I used it. Its such an amazing feeling and such a rush when you find something that you loved so many years ago.

Another great thing I used to do in my young teens was go through my mothers things and use a bridal white satin 80s nightie that had a bit of lace she kept nicely folded in her drawer that was amazingly soft and silky, one of the best nighties Ive ever used for sure. I would place it on a pillow and use two water balloons filled with warm water just the right size with the rubber point of the balloon pointing our just like two nipples through the satin. Once I had my fetish setup up and ready I would use another dark blue polkadot satin nightie she had to rub my balls and cock while I used my home made satin pillow sex toy as a fantasy mommy body. I would never cum on them since I was so afraid she would find out and give me loads of crap for it and I would feel so horrible and ashamed.

And one other very amazing taboo thing I would do is use a rubber dildo my mother had hidden in her drawer under her stockings and use it for anal stimulation while I masturbated using her satin nighties, rubbing them all over my body.
The idea of using my mothers dildo that still had her smell and knowing it had been in her warm pussy made it such a turn on to use and lick, while masturbating with her satin I would suck her dildo until it was very wet so that I could easily use it in my ass to cum so much quicker and harder and even after all that gay performance lol Im a super strait guy, It just was so taboo to do that it turned me on so much.

I tried looking for those nighties she had but I couldn't find any of them again, such a shame.If I could get them I would probably tell my wife I found them at a second hand shop for her so that I could fuck my wife in my sister and mothers satin nighties.

Do you have weird and wonderful stories like mine please share them
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I would use my sister's clothes a lot. She had nylon half slips and full slips. In her later teens, she bought satin bikini panties and bras. So arousing to think of her wearing silky smooth satin on her body. Also when she had a boyfriend, she had a couple of satin teddies in her drawer. I get really aroused thinking of her wearing those. I rubbed them on my penis so smooth and silky satin. I actually got a little jealous of her boyfriend being able to touch her body in those satin lingerie.
satinobserver

Post by satinobserver »

Wearing my cousin’s satin prom dresses while I was staying over at her house last year was awesome. The fact that her naked body was encased by them sent me over the edge.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

satinfetishtaboo wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 am I loved coming home from school when I was a teen and go through my older sisters draws to take out her silky black slip that she only whore when her bf came over. knowing she only used it when having sex with him made it such a turn on to use on my young teen cock at the time.
She still has it 15 years later, I know this because for family gatherings Ive gone through her things and found it again and Its still as soft and shinny as the first time I used it. Its such an amazing feeling and such a rush when you find something that you loved so many years ago.

Another great thing I used to do in my young teens was go through my mothers things and use a bridal white satin 80s nightie that had a bit of lace she kept nicely folded in her drawer that was amazingly soft and silky, one of the best nighties Ive ever used for sure. I would place it on a pillow and use two water balloons filled with warm water just the right size with the rubber point of the balloon pointing our just like two nipples through the satin. Once I had my fetish setup up and ready I would use another dark blue polkadot satin nightie she had to rub my balls and cock while I used my home made satin pillow sex toy as a fantasy mommy body. I would never cum on them since I was so afraid she would find out and give me loads of crap for it and I would feel so horrible and ashamed.

And one other very amazing taboo thing I would do is use a rubber dildo my mother had hidden in her drawer under her stockings and use it for anal stimulation while I masturbated using her satin nighties, rubbing them all over my body.
The idea of using my mothers dildo that still had her smell and knowing it had been in her warm pussy made it such a turn on to use and lick, while masturbating with her satin I would suck her dildo until it was very wet so that I could easily use it in my ass to cum so much quicker and harder and even after all that gay performance lol Im a super strait guy, It just was so taboo to do that it turned me on so much.

I tried looking for those nighties she had but I couldn't find any of them again, such a shame.If I could get them I would probably tell my wife I found them at a second hand shop for her so that I could fuck my wife in my sister and mothers satin nighties.

Do you have weird and wonderful stories like mine please share them
I loved that golden hour after school as well and I would raid my mothers drawers and wardrobe and pleasure myself wearing and humping her silky slips nightdresses and wedding dress. I loved wearing my sisters charnos nightie as a slip under mums wedding dress and then sliding myself off to an intense orgasm on her bed. Had dry orgasms up to age of 13 so had many enjoyable carefree years of rubbing my bare cock on her silkies... happy memories. Check out my posts as I go into quite a bit of detail of what I used to do with mums things.
Surely most of us must have primarily fucked our mums silky things as they were the most available to us - I think i fucked litterally everything in her wardrobe over the years and ended up having intense sexual fantasies about fucking her in her satin.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I remember would literally run from the bus stop with a semi hard on in anticipation of getting hold of mums nightie from under her pillow or raiding her drawer for slips. My favourite things of hers were her wedding dress and a gorgeous black satin evening dress but I did not feel safe enough to dress up in these during the week in that small window as they were more time consuming to put on and take off (they were reserved for when I had the house to myself for longer periods). One of my fav things was to find a silky nightie under her pillow which I would put on and then her satin robe off the back of the bathroom door. I would then get my older sisters charnos nightie and lay this on the bed and slip and slide myself back and forth to a lovely (very quick !) orgasm. Another thing I loved to do was to clock what she was wearing each day and then try and recreate the same outfit the following day. She used to fold her skirt and slip over a chair in her bedroom when she got home and got changed. Sometimes they were still there the following day if she wore a different outfit. When she did this, I would retrieve her pantyhose and knickers and blouse from the laundry basket, then put them all on with the same slip and skirt she had worn. What was great was her blouse would usually smell of her perfume as well. When I got to dress like this, I was so turned on I could cum by just rubbing myself through the skirt alone.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Anyone wanna watch me wank to satin and satin linings on kik messenger my name is john_dill1
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

So... are there still any "satin-incest-stories" out there ? :)
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Hi
There must be lots of lovely incidents we have not heard yet.
As adolescents we would all pinch our mothers, aunts, cousins, sisters, also our friends mothers and sisters ect at any opportunity we would have their soft sensual lingerie or clothes in our grubby hands and do dirty things with them. It was just part of growing up.

Going around a mates house and asking to use the loo was a special moment when you could have a quick look in the linen basket and have a trophy, sexy worn panties belonging to their sister or knickers that the mother had worn.
Then looking forward to getting away with your trophy to a secluded place or your home and do dirty unthinkable things with them.

Once i remember eating the gusset of my palls sister’s panties while caressing my balls and cock with his mothers knickers until i just filled the gusset with my thick hot sperm. After i just lay there eating my jiz from the saturated panty gusset.
She was called Daphne and i suppose she would have been about 38, to me a boy of 16 she was my wank fantasy and i must have blurted gallons of hot spunk while thinking of her. I would dream of her and what we would do, i so wanted to spend a whole afternoon just eating her cunt slowly through her knickers until i had chewed through the gusset while i was dressed in her underwear and a dress.
Eventualy I ended up with one of her nighties two waist slips a full slip three bras a mini dress and a couple of blouses and skirts all from a jumble bag. i had 11 pairs of her Knickers over 3 years. I drained myself of spunk so many times in and over her clothes that i would wear.
Once i pushed a pair of his sisters panties up my bum while tossing off over Daphne,s dress i was wearing, i came so strong it spattered my face.
Those lovely days of having sexual thoughts about our mates mothers.
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

i've never understood incest, are you constantly lusting over your mother? if no do you not feel sick when talking to her knowing you've just jerked off over your own mother? please do enlighten me
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

SatinLure wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:18 pm i've never understood incest, are you constantly lusting over your mother? if no do you not feel sick when talking to her knowing you've just jerked off over your own mother? please do enlighten me
Just wondering if you still want to be in the new forum as it appears you haven't activated your account yet
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

oh ofcourse been really busy with work lately and didnt get around to it