USA Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinTom

USA Satin

Post by SatinTom »

Hi everyone,

I'm going to the US on business in a few weeks and wondered if you can still buy satin boxers, PJs and robes in places like Walmart and JC Penney. If you can, where are the best places? I don't want to go hunting round for items as i can just buy them easily online. Ive looked on a few websites and cant see anything which isnt a good sign! That said hopefully you can in store as it would be nice to get a momento from my trip.

satindoona

Re: USA Satin

Post by satindoona »

You probably are going to be disappointed. My first pair of silk boxers came from Walmart, but since then, you'll be hard pressed to find these things. Even in a department store, the items were a little hard to find. You may have to ask a shop clerk specifically, otherwise you'll have to find a specialty shop or a high end department store.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Try Sears. I've seen some silky knit boxers at Sears. There is so little satin around, I go to thrift (charity) shops to find satin from the 90s.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Thanks guys, I've seen some online at Sears. Shame there isn't more shops selling them! I and will check Walmart still. I also got my first satin boxers from Walmart.
satincub

Post by satincub »

If you are near the department store called Dillards, they have some amazing men's satin pj's , robes , and boxers. They stock up on them for the Christmas season, but usually have some left over even through early summer.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Thanks for the info satincub. I had a look on there website and couldn't see any, maybe it's the wrong time of year!
satincub

Post by satincub »

SatinTom wrote:Thanks for the info satincub. I had a look on there website and couldn't see any, maybe it's the wrong time of year!
They only sell them online during the Christmas season. But I've been in a couple of their stores in the summer and they still have some left over. Anyways, they are very good quality polyester satin with a nice silky, shiny, smooth touch. They are sold under their store brand name "Roundtree and Yorke". Also, sometimes you can find them on Ebay ( if I don't get to them first :P )
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

satincub wrote:
SatinTom wrote:Thanks for the info satincub. I had a look on there website and couldn't see any, maybe it's the wrong time of year!
They only sell them online during the Christmas season. But I've been in a couple of their stores in the summer and they still have some left over. Anyways, they are very good quality polyester satin with a nice silky, shiny, smooth touch. They are sold under their store brand name "Roundtree and Yorke". Also, sometimes you can find them on Ebay ( if I don't get to them first :P )
Sounds perfect! I'll look out for them on eBay. Have you bought Del Rossa satin before? What's it like compaired to themhttp://www.delrossa.com/mens-boxer-shorts.html
satincub

Post by satincub »

SatinTom wrote:
satincub wrote:
Sounds perfect! I'll look out for them on eBay. Have you bought Del Rossa satin before? What's it like compaired to themhttp://www.delrossa.com/mens-boxer-shorts.html
Never tried delrossa, but they look pretty good and they are inexpensive. Thanks for the tip! I do appreciate a fellow satin lover's recommendations. I found these decent satin pj's/robes on Amazon from Amybria. They are very shiny and smooth. You need to order an extra size up as they run on the small side.
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

satincub wrote:
SatinTom wrote:
satincub wrote: They only sell them online during the Christmas season. But I've been in a couple of their stores in the summer and they still have some left over. Anyways, they are very good quality polyester satin with a nice silky, shiny, smooth touch. They are sold under their store brand name "Roundtree and Yorke". Also, sometimes you can find them on Ebay ( if I don't get to them first :P )
Never tried delrossa, but they look pretty good and they are inexpensive. Thanks for the tip! I do appreciate a fellow satin lover's recommendations. I found these decent satin pj's/robes on Amazon from Amybria. They are very shiny and smooth. You need to order an extra size up as they run on the small side.
I like Del Rossa boxers, feel smooth and good quality. I've waisted a lot of money on poor quality satin boxers over the years!
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

wasted*
satincub

Post by satincub »

SatinTom wrote:wasted*
Yes, I'm also a satin pj's fanatic and have had a similar experience. The same problem with buying satin sheets. I love satin acetate sheets ( I can still find them on Ebay), however, I wish I could find some thinner yet high quality satin charmeuse bedding as well.

As far as good quality satin boxers, I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know of any sexy finds. :)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

if you are in 4 the executive satin pants

i got from BCBG and new york & company then lastly victoria secret

i had a couple of them in my collections here

happy hunting :twisted: :mrgreen: