Do you have any side-fetishes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maxell

Re: Do you have any side-fetishes?

Post by maxell »

One of my other fetishes is to be hooded. I like to use two black satin pillowcases with one turned inside-out inside the other, blindfolded, gagged and secured round the neck with satin ties. I love the feeling of confinement it gives and always find that multiple hoods are always better, to the point where breathing is difficult (although I've not thought to try out our full set of four pillowcases). But while I adore being encased in satin, for me, more extreme hooding has to involve latex bondage. My favourite combination is to wear my latex penis pants under a catsuit with a full-face hood AND a gasmask with a rebreathing bag. All this inside a hooded latex sleepsack secured with external ties (this is where my good lady wife comes in handy...). And finally after a suitable stewing time and an amount of breath control teasing she finishes me off with one of her mindblowing hand jobs. And if that sounds selfish, I suppose you'd be right but I did buy her a vibrator to amuse herself with while I'm in the bag!
Mikesatin49

Post by Mikesatin49 »

Hi I am new to this site so hello to all my fellow satin lovers
My side fetish is heavy make up on females or shemales I love bright lipstick and perfect make up
Also love femboys in lingerie xxx
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I agree with you on hoods, I have several hoods all double sided [they are so easy to sew up]. I like to dress in double sided skirt and top, wear a hood tied around the neck and have a good wank in a satin dress or just a piece of material. Some hoods are loose fitting and some are tight, one of my favs is a tight hood made of a very thick white satin, ex christening gown, this combination produces some intense orgasms.
maxell

Post by maxell »

Oh, and another thing (albeit still satin related). I didn't realise it was a thing until I saw it elsewhere on this forum but I absolutely adore satin handbags/clutchbags and ladies satin shoes...
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Fur coats preferably full length mink coats. Even better if they have a nice satin lining.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Very interesting response to the 'side-fetish' issue.

I can certainly relate to the satin encasement / hoods / bound with silk scarves idea as well as being fully dressed and having a shower / bath.

Can safely say that I have never heard of the vacuum and satin idea.

However, as I have said before, satin enjoyment is a broad church and it would not do if we all liked the same things ..... then again !!

I liked the message which appeared the other day about an Air BnB satin boudoir concept which could be rented for a few days and shared with some like minded individuals, I hope it catches on.

Would be great to have one in London !!

D
SlinkyPaula

Post by SlinkyPaula »

My current kink does also involve satin (mostly, although I love skool and secretary uniforms as well). I love silks, nylons and satin. Both wearing them and seeing beautiful girls wearing them. But my twist is for me to be dressed like 1930's damsel in distress, being spunked on. This could include BSDM, but I'm not fussed about that side of it.

I sort of became obsessed by Poshslut from the dogging site publicslut.co.uk
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Petticoats. Enough said.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yup, I have a sweater fetish too, likely as "common" as satin fetishism I would have thought. So sweaters of all kinds turn me on, and being wanked off into a worn, perfumed, fluffy angora sweater (amongst others - I have many riffs on that with different fabric types too but I hate lambswool, oh and cotton sweaters are just shit) is absolute bliss. I very often combine the two (satin and sweaters). My other fetish is long hair/hairjobs. Basically, I have 3 major soft fetishes that are very front and center of my kinks.
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

As my name might give away, aside from satin I also have a fetish for hypnosis. Love the idea of falling under the hypnotic spell of a satin clad woman.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Hmm, not really a fetish that distant from my like for satin but i love to wear soft tulle dresses and skirts which have a satin or silky lining.

I don't know if it is the sound of the tulle over the lining when moving or the feeling of a very different soft material on the outside than on the inside, or the whole feeling like a princess or pretty ballerina thing but i definitely enjoy tulle either as an underskirt for a dress or skirt with satin lining as another inner layer OR like the dress above, tulle on the outside as ultra feminine fluffy, floaty fullness.

i used to do some cam girl work during the start and height of the pandemic when my waitressing job shut down and some of the most money i made was when wore a tulle skirt or dress and teased the camera before giving them what they wanted in terms of seeing me masturbate

I also love silk of course, oh and as many here have probably said, soft nylon stockings and vintage slips.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

shinysatinlover wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:47 pm Yup, I have a sweater fetish too, likely as "common" as satin fetishism I would have thought. So sweaters of all kinds turn me on, and being wanked off into a worn, perfumed, fluffy angora sweater (amongst others - I have many riffs on that with different fabric types too but I hate lambswool, oh and cotton sweaters are just shit) is absolute bliss. I very often combine the two (satin and sweaters). My other fetish is long hair/hairjobs. Basically, I have 3 major soft fetishes that are very front and center of my kinks.
I love to wear angora sweaters with a satin skirt. one of my favorite outfits was a pink angora sweater with a pink satin skater skirt i got for christmas one year from my aunt.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Alright I hesitated to mention this one but....i suspect at least some others here have it.
I like the Adult Baby Girl dresses.

Now I'm not part of the Little or ABDL community, nor do I wear diapers or any of that. And I would -never- wear one of these out of the in public (unless that became a fashion trend) but I adore how they look and feel and for some of us girls, we didn't get to wear stuff like that when we were very young. (I only got to wear girl clothes regularly at 7).

There was a shop on eBay called La Jolie Boutique or maybe just Jolie Boutique from California which sold a lot of high quality ones with satin at reasonable prices. They also sold adorable panties. I think they've disappeared though. I'm just glad I got one dress from them before they went out of business.
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm Alright I hesitated to mention this one but....i suspect at least some others here have it.
I like the Adult Baby Girl dresses.

Now I'm not part of the Little or ABDL community, nor do I wear diapers or any of that. And I would -never- wear one of these out of the in public (unless that became a fashion trend) but I adore how they look and feel and for some of us girls, we didn't get to wear stuff like that when we were very young. (I only got to wear girl clothes regularly at 7).

There was a shop on eBay called La Jolie Boutique or maybe just Jolie Boutique from California which sold a lot of high quality ones with satin at reasonable prices. They also sold adorable panties. I think they've disappeared though. I'm just glad I got one dress from them before they went out of business.
I agree both with loving those dresses and not being into ABDL. I more just think of them as hyper-feminine, a great exaggeration to the typical pink femme look.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

satintranced wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:24 pm I agree both with loving those dresses and not being into ABDL. I more just think of them as hyper-feminine, a great exaggeration to the typical pink femme look.
Exactly! That's what my boyfriend when I finally, bashfully and a little fearful, let him see them. They are strictly a bedroom thing either solo or with him.