Do you have any side-fetishes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jasmineyoungtg

Re: Do you have any side-fetishes?

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SatinLush wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm since my days of youthful exploration with Aunty Betty..my side fetish is extremely large breasted older women (50-65) wearing silk or satin blouses, rather turned on my sissy dresses and TV's/ CD's who also like to be top heavy in silk or satin...Perhaps it should be noted that my current partner is a mature woman with very large boobs.
Sissy dresses are wonderful, especially the really well made ones. There's a lot of cheaply made stuff on the market but good stuff can be found. I'm just glad there is a huge market of all kinds of stuff for sissies to wear. I see so many shops on Insta, Etsy and eBay catering to them.

I've had a secret weak spot for wearing sissy dresses since i got to wear a princess dress (with layers of tulle covering satin) for halloween when i was little.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Related side-fetishes:
Organza blouses
Tafetta skirts
Maxi-dresses
Caftans
Scarves & Hijabs
pikachu72

Post by pikachu72 »

Yes! A lot of us also have leather fetishes, which are quite related. Leather is soft, smooth, and arousing like satin.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:36 pm
shinysatinlover wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:47 pm Yup, I have a sweater fetish too, likely as "common" as satin fetishism I would have thought. So sweaters of all kinds turn me on, and being wanked off into a worn, perfumed, fluffy angora sweater (amongst others - I have many riffs on that with different fabric types too but I hate lambswool, oh and cotton sweaters are just shit) is absolute bliss. I very often combine the two (satin and sweaters). My other fetish is long hair/hairjobs. Basically, I have 3 major soft fetishes that are very front and center of my kinks.
I love to wear angora sweaters with a satin skirt. one of my favorite outfits was a pink angora sweater with a pink satin skater skirt i got for christmas one year from my aunt.
Oooooh, that sounds utterly magnificent! I too really love to wear that combo of silky, satin skirt and angora. And pink too? Sooooo lovely! I have 2 really cute pleated l o n g satin skirts (amongst many other skirts, but these are extra cute) that pair well with a cute angora cardi, kinda rockabilly style. Actually, it's one outfit that my Wife is mildly jealous of because the skirt is so long and she has short (but cute!) legs so, yeah, I win on that and she hasn't liberated those items from me as she has some other purchases!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:35 am

Sissy dresses are wonderful, especially the really well made ones. There's a lot of cheaply made stuff on the market but good stuff can be found. I'm just glad there is a huge market of all kinds of stuff for sissies to wear. I see so many shops on Insta, Etsy and eBay catering to them.

I've had a secret weak spot for wearing sissy dresses since i got to wear a princess dress (with layers of tulle covering satin) for halloween when i was little.
I have a couple which, alas, are much as you described, a little on the cheaply made side I guess. I think if you're prepared to throw upwards of £100 for something well made, there are some great items out there aren't there. There is, or was a seamstress from whom I bought some utterly gorgeous, cute, double satin panties; such soft poly-satin, shiny inside and outside, that were soooooo comfortable to wear. I say "were" because they are no more, sadly.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

i have perhaps wired fetish: I really feel pleasure when i feel tummy pain while wearing satin. either the pain caused by satbbing my belly/tummy with dull blades or model bayonet, or by some big sex toy penetrating, i love the combine of both. and i enjoy fantasy of being roughly violated in satin sets.

fun facts: i am not sure if i could be considered as cross dresser, as i only do cross dressing with satin clothes, not any other kind of female clothes; i dont enjoy belly stabbing or any kind of tummy pain at all without satin clothes; without satin clothes, i am straight, but when i am wearing satin clothes, i think am bi-sexual.
Basically satin is having magic to me, when i wear satin, I am totaly another person. i am not really sure if i could be really considered as CD or Tgirls or bi-sexual, i only know satin is powerful enough to make me into someone else~ :D

anyone has similar thing as i have? i am interested~
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

Not sure this is a side fetish, as much as a preference but I have a fetish for older married women (30+). It may simply be a case that older women seem to wear more satin than younger girls but I also prefer smartly dressed women.

When I was younger, like most people I had fumbled experiences with girls my own age but it wasn't until I was in my late teens that I had my first full sex experience with an older woman.

Since then I just prefer older women. My friends think I'm a granny grabber but most times it's because they're wearing satin. Perhaps older women feel flattered a younger man is attracted to them. I know from experience they are more sexually adventurous and willing to fulfil my satin fetish.

I realise I may be ruining my future by not seeking women my own age (and married) but the attraction is so great, it's overpowering, it's an addiction.

Does anyone else have a similar fetish?
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

BillyBob wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:22 pm Not sure this is a side fetish, as much as a preference but I have a fetish for older married women (30+). It may simply be a case that older women seem to wear more satin than younger girls but I also prefer smartly dressed women.

When I was younger, like most people I had fumbled experiences with girls my own age but it wasn't until I was in my late teens that I had my first full sex experience with an older woman.

Since then I just prefer older women. My friends think I'm a granny grabber but most times it's because they're wearing satin. Perhaps older women feel flattered a younger man is attracted to them. I know from experience they are more sexually adventurous and willing to fulfil my satin fetish.

I realise I may be ruining my future by not seeking women my own age (and married) but the attraction is so great, it's overpowering, it's an addiction.

Does anyone else have a similar fetish?
Hello~

well i think it is not a real fetish, but your preference. your motivation of sleeping with them is also from satin fetish.
i totally agree that elder ladies wear satin or any other type of shiny material more, especially those who had partner/marrige before but living alone later for whatever reason, based on my observation. I had experience with a lady who was a bit over 30 by then, yes she has quite some satin/silk/sequin skirts/dresses as well as silver/golden metalic high heels. i asked some ladies before, they agree satin/shiny material express sexiness, even though they have no fetish like us here at all. so i personally think it might be their subconcious way to express their need or their attractiveness.
i choose to have fun first, do whatever makes me happy and not to think too muc, but that is just me. i sometimes think while we are enjoying some wonderful satin fun with them, perhaps in their eyes we are helping them as well, because we are young, full of energy etc. it is a win-win thing i guess? :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

just sexed 40 y/o woman

safely surely :lol: :lol:

best moment ever hahahaha

PS: we remain friends and cafe buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

she divorced woman with no kids

never asked why but she did assured me an invitation 2 her future wedding marriage 2 the better husband :twisted: i can only accept and wished her good luck :twisted:

as for side fetish definitely skirty school uniforms as in my avatar hahahaha demm been cumming on that multiple times already :wink: :wink:
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I love being forced to wear elegant satin and then tied up and tortured in satin.
k1m.jpg
quibble

Post by quibble »

franksatinlover wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:00 pm I love being forced to wear elegant satin and then tied up and tortured in satin.

k1m.jpg

Mmmm. Sexy
hmc1hmc1

Post by hmc1hmc1 »

silkyrobe wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 2:43 pm Side fetishes... I love being tied up and tickled and toyed with while wearing satin. Mind blowing
Oh yeah that’s right up my street, never had it done but it’s my ultimate fantasy ,wow !!!!!!!
Maybesatin

Post by Maybesatin »

franksatinlover wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:00 pm I love being forced to wear elegant satin and then tied up and tortured in satin.

k1m.jpg
I'd love to be forced to wear satin, to come into a room and someone has laid out what satin I must wear. Being forced into satin panties, stockings and garter belt and stockings, high heels, a full length satin nightie and dressing gown. Finally some binds or handcuffs to prevent me taking them off leaving me bound and silky as thier play thing.