Do you have any side-fetishes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

Re: Do you have any side-fetishes?

Post by B1982 »

Satin linings of blazers and satin backs of waistcoats, especially with back adjusters with buckles. I'd like to date or marry a woman who wears a three-piece suit consisting of a blazer, a waistcoat and a skirt. I would like to watch the shimmer of the satin lining of each piece of her suit. I'd especially like to see her flash the lining of her blazer and then take her blazer off. I would then watch and caress the satin back of her waistcoat.
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

Side fetishes... I love being tied up and tickled and toyed with while wearing satin. Mind blowing
Satinseduction

Post by Satinseduction »

I have a giantess fetish (fetish for giant women) and love seeing / imaginaing satin combined with this. Two great visual examples here, vid of a giant Megan fox strolling around a city whilst clad in a pink satin dress....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBUzwMG5K2o

... And an old Levis ad featuring a 90 foot tall babe wearing a black satin nightie

https://youtu.be/cWU_lATw1XQ
TheyCallMe72

Post by TheyCallMe72 »

I have a satin side fetish that stems from earlier in my life. I'm quite a short guy at 5'2" and pretty slim. I remember when I was 14 or 15 going round to a family friends' house with my parents. They were a very tall family and the daughter, Joanna, who I used to play with growing up, shot up in height and was MUCH bigger and taller than me. So at 14/15, I would have been 4'11 and she was same age, if not younger, and already 5'11, maybe 6ft and developed, even at that age. Towered over me!
Anyway, we went up to her room to chill out and I saw she had these wonderful pair of shiny, swooshy, pink satin pyjamas. I was totally drawn to them and wanted to touch them and smell them, which I did when she popped to the loo. I then asked her about them, asked if she liked them, and put them up against myself. They were obviously huge against me, on a different scale which she found hilarious. I went out on a limb and asked if I could slip them on which she didn't seem to mind! She found it very funny. They swamped me! But I was really turned on. The pj top was down to my knees, the sleeves were 6 or more inches too long. I recall Joanna pulling up the satin bottoms waistband up around my chest, giving me a wedgie. I was almost dangling as she pulled me up like that, and felt SO turned on in these oversized satin pjs. I felt ridiculous and in her control. She was giggling at how I looked, but I recall getting massively aroused.
To this day, my fantasy is a satin clad giant or giantess, and me either just snuggling into her as she wears her giant pink satin pyjamas, OR her forcing me to wear them and feeling so swamped and ridiculous in her satin.
That's my thing! Happy to get feedback or private emails on the subject!
Nick
Satinseduction

Post by Satinseduction »

TheyCallMe72 wrote:I have a satin side fetish that stems from earlier in my life. I'm quite a short guy at 5'2" and pretty slim. I remember when I was 14 or 15 going round to a family friends' house with my parents. They were a very tall family and the daughter, Joanna, who I used to play with growing up, shot up in height and was MUCH bigger and taller than me. So at 14/15, I would have been 4'11 and she was same age, if not younger, and already 5'11, maybe 6ft and developed, even at that age. Towered over me!
Anyway, we went up to her room to chill out and I saw she had these wonderful pair of shiny, swooshy, pink satin pyjamas. I was totally drawn to them and wanted to touch them and smell them, which I did when she popped to the loo. I then asked her about them, asked if she liked them, and put them up against myself. They were obviously huge against me, on a different scale which she found hilarious. I went out on a limb and asked if I could slip them on which she didn't seem to mind! She found it very funny. They swamped me! But I was really turned on. The pj top was down to my knees, the sleeves were 6 or more inches too long. I recall Joanna pulling up the satin bottoms waistband up around my chest, giving me a wedgie. I was almost dangling as she pulled me up like that, and felt SO turned on in these oversized satin pjs. I felt ridiculous and in her control. She was giggling at how I looked, but I recall getting massively aroused.
To this day, my fantasy is a satin clad giant or giantess, and me either just snuggling into her as she wears her giant pink satin pyjamas, OR her forcing me to wear them and feeling so swamped and ridiculous in her satin.
That's my thing! Happy to get feedback or private emails on the subject!
Nick
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the story, and wow! Gts AND satin fetish combined too? One or the other on its own us rare enough, but having both us super rare! Wish I could post photos on here, but when I try from phone, it just tells the the files are too big (no pun intended :lol:)
anon42

Post by anon42 »

My non-satin/silk fetishes are tickling (Along with verbal teasing), cosplay and kemonomimi girls (Foxgirls and wolfgirls, especially). Sensory deprivation and lite bondage are more recent ones, although they both tie into tickling.

A big fantasy of mine is getting bound to a bed, blindfolded and tickled all over by a girl who's cosplaying as, say, Yukari from Touhou or as a foxgirl wearing a silky dress (A cheongsam or poofy ballgown) and silky opera gloves.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

My other fetishes are schoolgirl. Women in running and cycling gear. Would love to fuck a woman that's fresh from a run all sweaty in tight yoga pants and tight top. Also like women in business suits especially well tailored ones with a nice lining on the blazer.
Johanne

Post by Johanne »

I am new to this forum, and love to read about all your satin fetishes. My side fetishes to satin is getting wet in satin both in shower or bath. Love wearing satin blouses to work and out on town and then take a fully clothed shower or bath when I com home. I have tried to attach a picture of me in a satin shirt-dress I really love to wear. Hope it works :D
Attachments
satin.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I don't know about you guys, but when I read "side-fetish", it means fetishes that are completely different from Satin. So many of the comments here include Satin in the side-fetish, and I'm like ....uhhh, wat?
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

I DONT GET IT?

HOW CAN THIS TURN U ON :o

Star95 wrote:I have a very odd side fetish.
I like seeing satin vacuumed up by vacuum cleaner.
Had this fetish for a few months now.
kinkysatin

Post by kinkysatin »

I have a latex, pvc and extreme breath play fetishes on the side.

But what I want now is to wear lots of satin, get inside and sealed in two satin duvet cases. Then to be wrapped head to toe in tape and wrap, mummifying myself in a tight cocoon of satin, unable to move.

Anyone want to help? You help me I help you make your kinky fetish come true?
anon42

Post by anon42 »

Freddielinton wrote:I don't know about you guys, but when I read "side-fetish", it means fetishes that are completely different from Satin. So many of the comments here include Satin in the side-fetish, and I'm like ....uhhh, wat?
I guess with satin being the 'main' fetish, it kind of mixes in with the other fetishes in some way. Well, that's what it's like for me, anyway.
puffyguy wrote:I DONT GET IT?

HOW CAN THIS TURN U ON :o
The same can be said for every other fetish, lol!
hmc1hmc1

Post by hmc1hmc1 »

Hi all ,quite new to the forum ive had a satin fetish since i was really young im now in my early 50s but i do have another fetish for tickling which i would say isnt a side fetish but an equal .
cheongsam

Post by cheongsam »

I think I have a fetish for shoes/high heels. I got over 20 pairs :oops:
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I love to see ladies wearing beautiful satin blouses and dresses being tied up. Quite hard to find fetish...