Satin entrampment clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KatieSilk

Satin entrampment clothes

Post by KatieSilk »

Love wearing satin?

What about being trapped in these?!

Do you have any, who would you want to dress you, do you know of any more outfits like this? How do you feel looking at these images?

Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
KatieSilk

Re: Satin entrampment clothes

Post by KatieSilk »

P.S. if i had my way, all men and women would frequently dress like this.
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Wow, wow, wow. I adore those entrapment items. Where on earth did you get these from? I'd love to be swallowed up inside the pink ones. They are gorgeous!
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

SilverLining wrote:Wow, wow, wow. I adore those entrapment items. Where on earth did you get these from? I'd love to be swallowed up inside the pink ones. They are gorgeous!

I'm not sure I can actually share sites on here- maybe through PM I can
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

These are all from a German company called Superdresses, absolutely fantastic it's just a great shame that their prices are so horrendously high otherwise I would have a dozen of these outfits. It all looks like a really top quality satin. a lot of the Chinese stuff is a cheap thin polyester satin but Superdresses look as though it's high quality polyester or even acetate which is the best.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

As my username suggests, being trapped in satin is a big turn on for me.
Would love to be dressed up in a sumptuous satin gown and find myself totally unable to remove it. I've seen pics of those dresses before - they're all wonderful outfits.
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

seasideshow wrote:These are all from a German company called Superdresses, absolutely fantastic it's just a great shame that their prices are so horrendously high otherwise I would have a dozen of these outfits. It all looks like a really top quality satin. a lot of the Chinese stuff is a cheap thin polyester satin but Superdresses look as though it's high quality polyester or even acetate which is the best.
the thicker the better xD although is depends when you'd wear the stuff- for bed or not etc.
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Trappedinsatin wrote:As my username suggests, being trapped in satin is a big turn on for me.
Would love to be dressed up in a sumptuous satin gown and find myself totally unable to remove it. I've seen pics of those dresses before - they're all wonderful outfits.
I love the bodysuits the most :D You have an awesome fetish btw
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

KatieSilk wrote:
Trappedinsatin wrote:As my username suggests, being trapped in satin is a big turn on for me.
I think I prefer the dresses because they're more girly.
But yeah, imagine getting trapped in a gorgeous satin outfit - all bows and ribbons and tons of smooth, slippery satin. And then realising you have to wear it... forever ;)
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Trappedinsatin wrote:
KatieSilk wrote:
I think I prefer the dresses because they're more girly.
But yeah, imagine getting trapped in a gorgeous satin outfit - all bows and ribbons and tons of smooth, slippery satin. And then realising you have to wear it... forever ;)
I love it when guys love the girlier stuff :) oh yeh a nice back row of buttons, or a zip with a lock.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

KatieSilk wrote:
I love it when guys love the girlier stuff :) oh yeh a nice back row of buttons, or a zip with a lock.
Well, it's mainly because of my teenage crossdressing habits.
I initially started wearing women's clothes ( borrowed from my mother ) because I loved the smoothness of satin, but after dressing up a few times I realised I loved how women's clothes looked and felt against my body. Not just satin but all kinds of fabrics. Wearing dresses or a blouse, skirt, & tights is fantastic.
I know there's silky stuff for men, but I'd much rather wear women's silky clothes as I feel far more excited knowing I'm crossdressing. The more feminine they look, the better.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

KatieSilk wrote:Love wearing satin?

What about being trapped in these?!

Do you have any, who would you want to dress you, do you know of any more outfits like this? How do you feel looking at these images?
]
Wow they look amazing, how good it must feel to be trapped in one of those, feel horny just looking at them and thinking about it. To expensive though, but wish a normal dress could be locked on like they can. I can't think how though. Could lock a corset over a dress but that ruins the look.
There punishment dresses would be good for such things as well, all satin and sexy outside but frustratingly uncomfortable to,be locked into.

I'd like a more normal dress look personally they look a bit over the top. It is prettymufg exactly my fetish being trapped in women's clothes, either by someone much older or a much younger woman. It would all start as a little game but end up her controlling me enough to always have me dressed
I'd love to be locked into them!
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Didn't need a locking dress, got myself stick in this ! Used string to pull the zipper up but it's so tight around the shoulders I can't reach it to get it off
2017-06-05 21.03.29.jpg
2017-06-05 21.04.22.jpg
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

It works well doing it that way when a dress is tight around the shoulders so you can't reach
I managed to get our using a coat hanger to reach the zip. Took allot of patience though
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

These look amazing especially in pink ive got to try this oneday :D