anyone's parents found out about satin clothes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jazz35539

anyone's parents found out about satin clothes?

Post by jazz35539 »

So recently my dad caught me masturbating with satin and he told me to take all the clothes out from my room and was going to throw them away. I was devastated and had to comply :( I managed to rescue all my wedding dresses and my other favorite dresses and kept them stashed away good. This was my third strike and he was furious. So my dresses left the house today and I didn't feel that bad after he told me they were donated and I managed to keep my favorite ones. At least someone else can enjoy them but however I still regret the ones I couldn't save. My dad thinks he is helping me but this just makes it even worse just when I stopped buying it and after this experience I feel like buying more. He just doesn't understand and I don't know how to explain to him. Because of my satin fetish I ended up losing a lot and I wished I could have restrained from using satin that day. After my first time getting caught he warned me to get rid of them and eventually forgot. After that things changed. When my room doors closed normally he knocked before entering but now he just opens the door without knocking and that's how I was caught 2 more times, my door has no locks by the way. This just makes me so mad when he doesn't knock anymore. Here's my advice to anyone living with parents that hasn't been caught. Never let your guard down always be sharp and one step ahead and always have back up plan. Play this scenario in your head and plan ahead of what to say because eventually it will catch up. I thought I was good and one step ahead but wasn't good enough lol. Any ways I don't want anyone else going thru what I went thru best of luck :)
simonr

Re: anyone's parents found out about satin clothes?

Post by simonr »

jazz35539 wrote:Here's my advice to anyone living with parents that hasn't been caught. Never let your guard down always be sharp and one step ahead and always have back up plan. Play this scenario in your head and plan ahead of what to say because eventually it will catch up. I thought I was good and one step ahead but wasn't good enough lol. Any ways I don't want anyone else going thru what I went thru best of luck :)
Many of us have had a similar experience, most recently Freddie. I'm not sure about your employment status, but if you can afford it, the best solution is to move out and live in your own home. Then you will not have to hide all your stuff or keep worrying about being caught.
jazz35539

Post by jazz35539 »

I agree that thought has crossed my mind but after calculating my pay and rent for apartment my whole paycheck would go on rent and won't have money for food and other expense. Important thing to have is education. I didn't realize Freddie had same experience :shock: hopefully it wasn't bad as mine. Freddie if your reading this can u share what happened?
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Sorry to hear that Jazz.
Yeah, Freddie went through a very similar situation very recently.
I also live with family, but fortunately my parents haven't been noisy. I suspect it's possible that my dad knows about my female articles of clothing, but has yet to confront me about it.
But yeah, it's sucks that your parents haven't been too tolerant. Sure you will have to make some changes now, being that you live at home. Such as cutting back a little bit for the meantime. But your fetish is simply your fetish, don't change for anybody. That goes for you too Freddie.

You can read about what Freddie went through here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=413&start=1890

Btw, how are you doing now Freddie? Give us an update when you get the chance.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

For me it was not so much the getting caught, it was the explaining, I was within seconds of getting caught as a young lad as I thought mum had gone out and was safe to sneak into her room and put on her short black satin robe and play judo girl with a large pillow as my opponent like the advert that started my satin (and the judo thing) off where she was using judo on an intruder in her apartment wearing the most stunning satin robe as she dispatched him around on the soft carpet with expert but very sexy judo throws. however she had returned early and after calling my name twice to which i couldnt reply as she would know i was in her room, i had to get out of the robe, not having time to put it back exactly where it was on the perfectly made bed and throw the pillow roughly back into place and fly into the bathroom seconds before the knock on the bathroom door...I thought I had somehow got away with it, but after finally leaving the bathroom after hearing she was back downstairs i snuck back into the bedroom to put the robe back into place and the pillow to find she had already done it !!!!
Sooo awaiting the barage of questions as i dressed and went downstairs, but they never came, I tried to have a explanation but nothing I could think of was plausable...Oh it was the judo advert with the woman in the satin robe Mum, i was just copying her...nope I just love wearing your satin robe Mum..Nope, I love satin... Nope... for a young lad all of those were just not going to be said, I was a lad and played footy and stuff lads do in their early teens, not slip into mums shiny black satin robe and throw pillows around the room on my back with my foot in the pillows stomach flipping it over my head...

She knew, but never said anything, probably for me as bad as getting caught...

Strangely though it wasnt too much longer the satin robe disappeared...
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I left home at age 18, four days after my high school graduation. Having my own place, privacy and ability to enjoy my satin collection was a big motivator for me. I was caught several times and shamed for my love of silky clothing. That just gave me the resolve to be on my own. I worked two jobs for several years. Put myself through college and ultimately met the woman of my dreams who also loves the feel of silk and satin. When we go to family events, my wife will sometimes dress from head to toe in satin to throw it back in their face. Looking back at it now, I accomplished so much more because I wanted out of that house, satin was the vehicle. I have a sibling who has never really grown up beause she stayed.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Never got caught completely by my mum but lots of close shaves where she nearly caught me dressed or having sex with her clothes and lingerie. She definatley knew about my fetish - several times there were things of hers that I had stashed in my bedroom like a slip or nightie that suddenly appeared back in her drawers after my room got tidied or cleaned but she never said anything.
Did get caught by my sister a few of times, both dressed and pleasuring myself. I have previously described an occasion where I was wearing one of her nighties as a slip under my mums satin wedding dress and I was busily humping / sliding myself off on her bed, unaware my sister had come back home unexpectedly and was standing in the doorway watching me ! She gave a bit of abuse and called me a pervert but I dont think she ever told my mum but I was pretty worried at the time.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

My mom found out many years ago, when I still lived at home, I didn't hide my collection of jackets, just put them in bags under my bed. She found out when she was washing and vacuming my room and suggested that I should give them to someone who needed it, I said no, and she respected it. She did mention it a few more times, I told her it is a fetish, and she said she knew. Nothing more than that. I do still have a collection, and she knows. She sometimes clean my apartment for me, and she know where I keep them, but she never touch them. :)
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings Satin lovers; When I was 16 my mom caught me masturbating into my man's acetate satin shirt that I had. She came into my room to let me know that a friend was at the front door. She took my satin shirt, folded it up and put it away in my dresser. I couldn't believe it. 4 years earlier I had a blouse that she found of mine but just wanted to know why I had it. I said I enjoyed the feel. She asked if I wanted it and I was too embarrassed to say yes so she hung it up in her closet but I still masturbated with it 2 or 3 times a week. She knew. Mom's do have eyes in the back of their heads!!!!!
Anyway she never did say anything about that shirt or blouse and a slip,and knew what I was doing to them. After serving in the Navy I went to college and had gotten into Scintilla satin sheets and would wash and iron them when I was home on the weekend. She never said a thing and I even confessed that I had satin sheets and had a fetish for satin. She said she knew all along. Thank you mom. Ahh, the love for satin. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

My mom knows about it, sort of. I'm still living at home and I figured that sooner or later she may find out, and I was tired of having to keep it hidden all the time. So about a year ago I told her about my love of wedding dresses and poufy ball gowns...and showed her my collection. I explained that I'm not transgender or gay, I just like the dresses because of how they look and feel and the it's a coping mechanism...it helps me deal with stress. I didn't tell her specifically that I masturbate with them, but she's probably come to that conclusion on her own.

Anyway to my surprise she was totally accepting of it. She said "its not a drug or alcohol addiction, it's not putting you or anyone else in danger and it makes you happy so why should I have an issue with it?". I'm so happy now that I told her because feel so much more free with my love of dresses now.

I'm sorry Jazz and Freddie for what you've had to go through though. Some may not understand it but satin fetish harms no one so why should anyone have an issue with it.
Fan of the frillies
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Never mentioned it to me, but a long time ago as a teenager I had a pair of my mum's satin panties and a bra hidden away in my draws. They disappeared one day , and not much after she decided to store some satin gown's in my wardrobe, so I think she knew but never said anything
Still dresses and bras are my main fetish since then
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I almost got caught by my girlfriend's roommate. When they went shopping I stormed her roommate closet to find several pairs of satin shiny Adidas shorts, foil sling bikinis , several satin blouses and skirts and shiny black lycra leggings. She also had several cami tops that were satin that she wears with those black shiny lycra leggings and jeans.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Well I can say for sure now that my parents know about my satin and crossdressing,
I was caught fully dressed by my mum. I'd been arround the back of the house, and on coming to the front door to go back in as I turned the corner she was there. It was the middle of the day and I was there in a hight half unbuttoned satin blouse, with satin bra pushing out under it, fishnet tights and a leather skirt on. That was massively embarrassing :oops:
simonr

Post by simonr »

Alcd87 wrote:Well I can say for sure now that my parents know about my satin and crossdressing,
I was caught fully dressed by my mum. I'd been arround the back of the house, and on coming to the front door to go back in as I turned the corner she was there. It was the middle of the day and I was there in a hight half unbuttoned satin blouse, with satin bra pushing out under it, fishnet tights and a leather skirt on. That was massively embarrassing :oops:
Just curious, what did she say afterwards?
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Nothing was said, I quickly tironed arround back where I came from and she left. It's not been discussed since but was very awkward for a whlie