Post by satinwifefun »

still wanna make a new one with a pink satin bomber
Attachments
satinfuntaboobomber.jpg
bunnsatin

Re: Jackets

Post by bunnsatin »

Omg... please do!!....
But make sure that the model is dressed in a pair of satin pants, and a nice satin blouse.
And please make the guy cum ON the jacket.
Pink satin bomber jackets are the best.
Looking forward to it!

Bunnsatin.
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Hey jacket lovers.!
I got a new Rocawear jacket today.
Super soft and silky shell, and great lining
Good for fucking.

Do not disturb tonight

Bunnsatin
Attachments
20170215_184631-928x1650.jpg
20170215_184716-928x1650.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

mattbh94 wrote:I wish I could find one.

I wish I could BUY one!!! Looool!!!

I wish I could FUCK ONE!!!!
so it's like they COULD be just a regular brand but I don't see them in like H+M and New Look and whatnot and the fur hood looks too damned good for it to be something so cheap. But so MANY girls are wearing them. I saw them all the time in London. Those and Ted Baker coats (LOVE THEM!!! I had a shorter, older version, but I chucked it coz I didn't often use it and I needed the space. Wish I could get one of the proper full length newer style versions though. Just wish the sleeve lining wasn't black.)
So she hasn't worn it for a while but at last my daughters friend came around to visit and I met her in the hallway and offered to take her coat and hang it up for her. I could smell her scent in it as soon as I held it, She is only 18 and a first year student at the local University along with my daughter but she drives me wild when she wears this cute Ted Baker coat especially when it is fully fastened and the belt too, it accentuates her teen curves so well and makes a lovely swish sound too as she moves about whilst wearing it, always gets me hard.

Anyway, while she was busy with my daughter I grabbed my opportunity (along with her sexy Ted Baker coat) and sneaked off to the bedroom for a few photo's and of course, a play :P

:?: Do let me know if you would like to see more :?:

:P
Attachments
Mmmmmmmm!
Mmmmmmmm!
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG
Liking it shiny
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

Yes please! More pics and stories about this coat! It is so easy to imagine making love to this coat from your pictures. I love a soft and shiny coat belonging to a girl and smelling like her. Lots of chances to lust after them, but not enough opportunities to actually have private time with them. Lucky you! Please tell us everything you did, and feel free to pm me!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Downylon wrote:Yes please! More pics and stories about this coat! It is so easy to imagine making love to this coat from your pictures. I love a soft and shiny coat belonging to a girl and smelling like her. Lots of chances to lust after them, but not enough opportunities to actually have private time with them. Lucky you! Please tell us everything you did, and feel free to pm me!
Thanks and I'm glad you liked my earlier post.
Well here's a few more photo's of her coat, I spent around 20 minutes with it as I was not sure how long she would be occupied with my daughter so once I'd taken a few photo's I got to work on enjoying her coat to the full, more photo's of that to "cum" later :P
Would you credit I could have taken my time as it was another two hours before she put her sexy coat back on and strolled off home with it... But at least it gave certain areas time to fully dry out somewhat :wink:
Attachments
Take her from behind . . .
Take her from behind . . .
One for Mattbh94 No black sleeve lining here :-)
One for Mattbh94 No black sleeve lining here :-)
Let the fun begin . . .
Let the fun begin . . .
Liking it shiny
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

Ohhhhh very nice! So easy to imagine myself in that position. I'm sure you had an amazing time with it, and so exciting to see her put it back on afterwards, I'm sure! You should do what I have done on a couple of occasions: buy an exact duplicate and swap when she's over sometime, so that you can keep hers! She'll never be the wiser, and then you can sleep in it and have your way with it multiple times and swap back later on.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

No lie that is one SEXY coat.

Nice and shiny.

Nice colour.

Though actually what I meant by the "black" lining was that they usually have really nice flowery satiny body linings and then a plain thin lining in the sleeve.

Like, this one.

So, that's what I meant.

I'd rather the sleeve lining be the same as the body lining.

Though this one seems to be contrasting throughout.

Still one sexy ass jacket though.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

@ Downylon; I will try to tell the tale of everything I did by adding some more photo's for you :P Needless to say I worked up a real appetite for this girls sexy coat :P I do like your idea of obtaining an identical coat and swapping them out :idea: I have never thought of that but wonder if the owner would notice once you return her "well used" original to her :P

@ Mattbh94; Now I understand about the linings. There is a flower patterned lining inside but it doesn't go right across the back, that said it feel good to the touch and the flower pattern is continued in the pockets too which both received a servicing from me too :wink:

Here's a still taken from the video I recorded for future enjoyment. :P
Attachments
Her belt holds me in place nicely while I fuck her breasts. Feels so good!
Her belt holds me in place nicely while I fuck her breasts. Feels so good!
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

This is great!!
If you have more stories and pictures of girls jackets which belong to some girls you know, please share them:)
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Wow ilikeitshiny what a very sexy coat you are a lucky guy getting to play with that :) I hope you took lots more pics to share with us all.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thank you for the encouraging replies, it really makes it worth me taking the time and trouble to share this with you all.

I have more pics to share of this girls coat but if I were to begin sharing pics and stories of the other girls coats and jackets I have enjoyed over the years then I would have to start a new thread as there are so many that it would completely take over this one :P

Anyway here's some more of my time spent with this sexy teens shiny puffy coat
Attachments
Feels so good to be inside ...
Feels so good to be inside ...
Looking rather tempting to slip in here ..
Looking rather tempting to slip in here ..
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I would love to see the rest of them, and hear the other stories too. Can you please post them, or PM them to me??;)
long91

Post by long91 »

cockneyrebel wrote:long91
Really nice jacket you saved there , please describe with some more details hove she acted he she binned it .
Have you rescued something earlier from the bin ?
It had been drizzling and she mentioned that she was cold, had to dry off and get warm. She took the coat off and looked like she was about to hang it over a chair near the radiator to dry off. Instead she stopped, held the coat up looking at the state of it and just said it was time to throw it out. I did ask her what was wrong with it and told her I liked the shiny look of it. She just said that it's a few years old now and its embarrassing to be seen wearing the same clothes for so long. Also she didn't like the thin nylon because it's not really waterproof enough and gets very damp with the slightest bit of rain and that's one reason why she bought a new coat. I just watched her check all the pockets before she put it in the bin outside. To be fair, it is well worn.
I've collected a good many items in the past from many different people.
long91

Post by long91 »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Thank you for the encouraging replies, it really makes it worth me taking the time and trouble to share this with you all.

I have more pics to share of this girls coat but if I were to begin sharing pics and stories of the other girls coats and jackets I have enjoyed over the years then I would have to start a new thread as there are so many that it would completely take over this one :P

Anyway here's some more of my time spent with this sexy teens shiny puffy coat

Please do share more stories and pics!
I get access to quite a few nice coats fairly often and really do need to take more pics if anything for my own records.