Jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
hartigan

Jackets

Post by hartigan »

Does anyone else here have a fetish for silky shiny jackets like parkas, puffer jackets etc?

My personal favorites are the cropped bomber style jackets with fur-lined hoods - Rocawear, Baby Phat and Juicy all do amazing jackets like this. They used to be really popular and fashionable a couple of years ago but they seem to have been replaced by leather bombers now; still very nice but not quite the same!

Anyone else like these? :)
coats111

Re: Jackets

Post by coats111 »

Love them all! I also love using the faux fur hoods to wank on. If you fancy sharing a few pics let me know
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

yes there is nothing more sexy than seeing a woman in this type of jacket especially if the lining is soft and sliky.
sealion

Post by sealion »

yes I love satin jackets too.I have 7 satin baseball jackets,in different colors,all bought through net in the USA.I wear them most days to work as well,and its good to have something different to what other people wear in New Zealand. Ive got Black. royal blue and Teal green as some of the colors, also in different weights.The quilt lined ones are "warm as toast" on a cold winter morning as well as been waterproof. I love the way they shine in the morning sun when I step outside. I have only seen one other guy once in a black satin jacket like mine in NZ.I bought mine through www.cardinalactivewear.com and www.cruising usa.com if anyone looking for any.
hartigan

Post by hartigan »

Great to hear others who share my love of silky jackets :)

I really wish there were more sites on the internet which catered for this particular fetish - there have been a couple of satin jacket sets on mysatin but the last was some time ago now... perhaps they might consider shooting a set and video in the near future? (hint hint!)

Anyway, I have loads of jacket photos but have posted some of my favourites here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51814648@N ... 605740888/

Let me know what you think of them.
davenjohn

Post by davenjohn »

Hi mate, how much do you want for the first one? The Head, in a medium. Cheers. :roll: :roll:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

the ladies puffer coats from Rocawear have the silkiest polyester linings. my girl got one for christmas. she already had a baby phat one which I have pleasured myself with, but the rocawear one has a baby blue satin lining that feels incredible.
hartigan

Post by hartigan »

promdresslover wrote:the ladies puffer coats from Rocawear have the silkiest polyester linings. my girl got one for christmas. she already had a baby phat one which I have pleasured myself with, but the rocawear one has a baby blue satin lining that feels incredible.
Good to hear - I used to have a lovely Baby Phat jacket which felt incredible, so might have to buy a Rocawear one in the near future... will keep my eyes peeled for one with a baby blue lining :)

I was in London on wednesday and the number of ladies walking around with silky jackets on was a sight to behold!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Ohh man I love satin jackets. I have a satin-lined Roca Wear jacket that I took from my work's lost & found. It's great! I'm definitely going to get more Roca Wear & Baby Phat jackets! They're the best!

I agree with the rest of you guys, I was in New York City like a month ago, and I saw so many girls wearing sexy jackets!
blowby

Post by blowby »

Womans puffer coats have the smoothest sexy linings to screw I
Have a anne klien long down coat with fur hood :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I love to see girls wearing Puffa jackets & coats, long or shorter. I have had many a good wank using such material, they look and feel great.....
Attachments
A candid shot
A candid shot
Sooo nice to do this
Sooo nice to do this
jacket[1].JPG (36.65 KiB) Viewed 29032 times
b3d6.jpg
Liking it shiny
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

36712f06e86e3b355209cb97d690f4db.jpg
Love Nylon jackets!! They look so hot with jeans. Here is one if my favorites
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Oh yes!! I have a small collection of jackets. Some puffy, some lightweight rustly nylon jackets too. Love it when a woman wears one with nothing underneath and she's on top riding you!
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

My favorite... My wife blazer white with satin lining

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=bFZvw-J568-