Post by blowby »

skybridge12 wrote:Hope this links works....My collection at the moment
Sexy Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/149337336 ... res/Cm6ba2
long91

Re: Jackets

Post by long91 »

Downylon wrote:
long91 wrote: Please do share more stories and pics!
I get access to quite a few nice coats fairly often and really do need to take more pics if anything for my own records.
Where do you get access to coats? I have tried to figure out where I could snatch some to borrow (lost & founds, coat checks, etc.) and I am at a loss. If anyone has any ideas, please share them! I'd be more than happy to share my exploits if I could come up with some sources...

My girlfriend is doing a course with a handful of friends. It's on once a month and 4 of her friends stay here over the weekend. At night they usually go out so bring some really nice clothes with them. Often I help out at a local arena manning the cloakrooms. It's amazing the amount of clothes that get abandoned, not all coats either. Dresses, skirts and underwear are occasionally found abandoned after music events, I guess because they want to get out of their sweaty clothes. Loads of coats are never collected from the cloakroom and some are found abandoned somewhere on site. If the owner can't be traced, they are usually kept for 3 months before being thrown in the bin. A lot of times, the staff can't be arsed and just bin items straight away.
Last year we had a well known female dance team on, it was freezing and most of them were wearing long down coats between sessions. One of the girls couldn't unzip her coat when they were due to go back on. She ended up breaking the zip. At the end of their last session, I met up with them to unlock the secure area near the dressing rooms. After they had packed up, I noticed that this girl had left this coat in the dressing room by the bin. One of the cleaners stopped her and told her. She told them it was rubbish. It was great watching Sarah the cleaner who was also wearing a long down coat throw the coat in one of the big wheely bins. I managed to rescue the coat later on, it smells gorgeous.I shag it quite often. I have also on a few occasions wanked into Sarah's long down coat too. It's looking quite worn out now as I've started to add small tears and rips every now and then. It's great because she's started to leave the coat here and just wears it while she's cleaning so it's also quite dirty.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Can we see that dancers coat, and sarahs coat please??:)
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Love these jackets.
Attachments
279721530.jpg
274381545_3.jpg
000046vl5.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

bunnsatin wrote:Love these jackets.
Wow, those look amazing, where can you get jackets like those from??
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

You can try Ebay...
But i will be there 2.
Searching and searching for the hottest, most shiny jackets of the world.

Like these...
Attachments
ip376v50m.jpg
ip376v50m.jpg (23.65 KiB) Viewed 7678 times
5364862358_d985484f8a.jpg
11162083_886124861410199_49783396793714533_n.jpg
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Hail Satin!
Attachments
20170531_181009.jpg
20170531_181009.jpg (35.96 KiB) Viewed 7642 times
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Been a bit quite in the jacket section resently...anyone got any good stories or new puffa jackets ?
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Here's my new ones:
IMG_0685.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
Does anyone else got some new ones. or
some new exciting stories to share?? :)
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

Hay everyone just made an account on here. Found this website about a couple weeks ago wish i had something like this several years ago in school to know that i wasn't the only one with this interest in this stuff. any ways this forum made me look a bit more in to getting my own coat, I've always wanted one but never got one. until this morning when i bought i purple puffer Sam coat from Poshsmark for a bit more then i was intending for. I'll post pics when i get it. I also have to find a place to hide it so no one will know.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

DwarfinCoat wrote:Hay everyone just made an account on here. Found this website about a couple weeks ago wish i had something like this several years ago in school to know that i wasn't the only one with this interest in this stuff. any ways this forum made me look a bit more in to getting my own coat, I've always wanted one but never got one. until this morning when i bought i purple puffer Sam coat from Poshsmark for a bit more then i was intending for. I'll post pics when i get it. I also have to find a place to hide it so no one will know.

I look forward to seeing your photo's... Have fun with it :P
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Know the feeling, I have to hide what I have myself from house mates as don't want them.to know about it or even see the jackets I have as they are mainly ladies jackets
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

I finally got to jerk off in my coat it was great, this is the coat it feels so great.
rsz_img_0431.jpg
rsz_img_0432.jpg
rsz_img_0434.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Looks expensive.

How much was it? Or how much was the RRP?
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

i got it for $75 not including shipping