China dress fetish?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ljrwest

China dress fetish?

Post by ljrwest »

Idk if its just me or do tight satin china dresses really turn me on? I'd love to get one of these for my girlfriend but I'd probably mess up the size lol.

Examples:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 526dff.jpg

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1_r4mMFXX ... -Satin.jpg
Jester1203

Re: China dress fetish?

Post by Jester1203 »

Yes there are lovely my gf had one she looked sexy in hers got to get her another
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

I absolutely love them...those in high quality satin brocade material are amazing to feel and very shiny. i love the cut too -because it's very tight and fitting and shows all the curves. and the best part... the long slits on the side means it's very easy and comfortable to have sex without removing it.

Check the size chart when ordering, some sites use chinese sizes and a chinese L is close to a European M. Also, keep in mind that they aren't cut for big, generous breasts :)
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

one thing though.... i love the dress as it is, for its looks and how it can be used for sex, but am not really into the 'asian fetish' side of it. it's kind of a turn off when non asian girls wear it with fake generic asian style makeup or accessories....
Satinseduction

Post by Satinseduction »

I've always loved these! Cheongsam I think they are called, - do a Google search for "Chinese satin Cheongsam dress" and check out the silky goodness that comes up! :)
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Long china dresses (cheongsams) are the best. Women look so elegant and erotic at the same time.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

207c4329775970f8335718aa41b1f18c.jpg
cl-ssica-impress-o-qipao-sexy-sono-saia-curta.jpg
red_(96).jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I only like these when the "brocade" parts aren't raised. They make some where it's just a print and the whole thing is satin without any weird raised bumps or grooves. I don't like the satin mixed in with the raised brocade fabric. Too much of the satin is covered up that way.

If that makes any sense.
ljrwest

Post by ljrwest »

Appreciate all the replies, I'll see if I can find her the best dress for her. :D
cheongsam

Post by cheongsam »

Oh this dress looks lovely I want one
cheongsam

Post by cheongsam »

satingasm wrote:Long china dresses (cheongsams) are the best. Women look so elegant and erotic at the same time.
Nice to hear.

Do you guys get turned on by ANY woman wearing a long Cheongsam?
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Absolutely, the girl doesn't have to be asian. It's all about how the dress highlights all the curves of the body... how it looks like a tight, shiny, silky second skin... and how something so traditional and elegant can be at the same time sexy, then spoilt and wasted by cum.
cheongsam

Post by cheongsam »

smoothnshiny wrote:
Absolutely, the girl doesn't have to be asian. It's all about how the dress highlights all the curves of the body... how it looks like a tight, shiny, silky second skin... and how something so traditional and elegant can be at the same time sexy, then spoilt and wasted by cum.
Well...How about a white woman almost 40 and slightly fat?
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Well...How about a white woman almost 40 and slightly fat?
What could be wrong with that? :)

One thing I've learnt here is that satin fetish makes people more accepting towards differences in age, ethnicity, body shape, and position on the gender spectrum. What will make you attractive to us satin lovers is how much you enjoy wearing satin and be sexual while wearing it!
Freedom18

Post by Freedom18 »

I luv satin cheongsam...have a few myself...luv wearing it to....damn tight and sexy....